Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:14:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Once you get inducted into the Black Ops membership you have access to the Alt-right forum that Putin moderates here.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI again!!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Uh, no. This board is infested with 5th column trolls. What the OP is looking for are sites which ban shills. Sites not interested in debate, but providing inspiration and advice for enemies of cultural Marxism, such as Vox Day, Heartiste, and Return of Kings. Vox Day seems to be at the center of much of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are here

Uh, no. This board is infested with 5th column trolls. What the OP is looking for are sites which ban shills. Sites not interested in debate, but providing inspiration and advice for enemies of cultural Marxism, such as Vox Day, Heartiste, and Return of Kings. Vox Day seems to be at the center of much of it.

This is the truth.

Arfcom sucks if you want intelligent discourse.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
DU isn't even relevant among Democrats. I have no idea why this site has such an obsession with that place.
View Quote

DU is not far off from Liberal work place talk I have heard over the years.  That magnitude of derp is more common then you think.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've been reading over there and they talk about reading posts supporting Trump and the right and how terrible the deplorables are. My question is where do we deplorables post?
View Quote

freerepublic.com
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Freerepublic is a good read.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Free Republic
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget MoveOn.org that is more common.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top