Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So does anyone in this thread actually know a muslim besides me?

I'm guessing no.

That's because you "guess" without any knowledge.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

lol, nice edit to remove personal attack.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They ALL adhere to the same ideology.

This.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

I'm guessing that is a lie,Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true.

that is more elegant I think
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

I'm guessing that is a lie

No you are correct.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

I'm from the UK...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't argue with retards.

You never did reply to my IM....

I trashed it without reading it.

GFY and ESAD 'tardo.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Patriotguard.JPG/800px-Patriotguard.JPG

LOL, you're the biggest tool on this site.  

Boo hoo, sorry you got so butt hurt you couldn't read a reply.

Tools are meant to be used, and you're the one being used.

Wake the fuck up!

If you want to help surrender America to Islam, maybe you should spend some time in the ME first to understand what you are advocating.

I wouldn't recommend that for that tardo.

He's the type who'd go RebelGray in an instant.

Then he'd be in the correct uniform at least...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

If it wasn't, there would be more sane posts instead of this "all muslims are evil" crap.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

lol, nice edit to remove personal attack.

Didn't I tell you to GFY and ESAD already?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

If it wasn't, there would be more sane posts instead of this "all muslims are evil" crap.

You're full of shit.

Post a link - ANY link to anyone here saying "all muslims are evil".

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Yes, several.  One really well as co-worker.

We had the city's only Mosque just miles away until I moved.

I can tell you without reservation, they do not consider themselves Americans.  They are Muslims who happen to be living here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:27:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

reread the posts
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

that sounds a lot like a CoC violation...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean trolling?

Nah, that's you.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What most people fail to realize is that lying or trying to "fool" the infidel is only permissible if your life is in immediate danger. There have been OPEN statements made about radical Islam by imams all over the country. The media simply does not cover them.

A few days ago, at the Eid prayer in Milwaukee, the imam said that terrorists and radicals are NOT muslims. Muslims have nothing to do with these people because they have their own agenda, yet they claim they do it for their own fucked up version of what Islam is. So the public lumps all Muslims together. Simple as that.

Now is this type of demonstration being purposely suppressed by the media??????
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:29:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Where are the public rallies? Why are they not on the airways 24/7 condeming the terrorists? A statement is great, but where is the public, open and passionate condemnation of radical Islam?

This Marxist leaning media would paint them as bigots IF they covered them at all.

Go to Wikipedia and search "Assyrian massacres" and see what the peaceful muslims did when the radical ones started killing non-muslims.

Most people I know have no problem deporting every muslim and banning Islam. We know what has happened to Europe. So why do we allow a virus to continue to invade us?

"Perverted Islam"? What crap. It holds as much weight as Hitler perverted the nazi movement.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean trolling?

Nah, that's you.

He appears to be trying to bait someone into a violation so he can hit the report button

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:32:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't get me wrong. I do believe that most Muslims are good people. No different than any other group.  But..................the community as a whole is very quiet on the issue.

To speak out against your brother or sister  is to risk bringing a Fatwa down on your head. Thus it is with street gangs. Damn, I meant Islam.

Most Islam will do as they are told when the radical ones come in.

Did anyone see "good muslims" trying to stop the destruction of over 250 churches in Kosovo?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Trollboy like that dude gets his ass kicked every thread he dribbles in.

He gets proven wrong with facts and yet doesn't ever understand how pathetic his posts are.

He's like shooting a watermelon at the range - every once in a while you do it just to see the splatter.

But then you move on.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean trolling?

Nah, that's you.

He appears to be trying to bait someone into a violation so he can hit the report button

"Go Fool Yourself" and "Eat Sand And Dirt" is a CoC violotion?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#22]
1) Actions speak louder than words
2) Lying to infidels to gain an advantage is not only allowed, but encouraged
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

YOU'RE BEEN REPORTED TO THE CYBER POLICE AND THE STATE POLICE!!!

CONSEQUENCE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:35:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Ummm, well, yeah.  I'm from Indonesia.  From what I remember, there are boat loads of Muslims in Indonesia.  But my memory might be faulty.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:36:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Ummm, well, yeah.  I'm from Indonesia.  From what I remember, there are boat loads of Muslims in Indonesia.  But my memory might be faulty.

How did you survive all those evil muslims trying to kill you all the time?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#26]
How does one survive neurotransmitters not crossing the synaptic cleft?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it not written that it is ok to lie to enemies of islam?

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dont blame all Muslims. But................

the Muslim community's lack of open condemnation of the Islamist's terrorism leads me to fear in some way as a communty they tacitly support the activities of the radicals.

In a Joint Statement by American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers, Association of Muslim Social Scientists, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Medical Association of North America, Islamic Circle of North America, Islamic Society of North America, Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed, Muslim American Society and Muslim Public Affairs Council, stated:

American Muslims utterly condemn the vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts.

Its all a giant Islamic conspiracy, eh?

Needs more tinfoil

Not sure of your point, but when you see CAIR in any statement you can be sure that statement was actually against Israel attacking Palestinians and not about condemning Hamas or any other muslim group fighting against America. If that was the entire statement, it had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

How does one survive neurotransmitters not crossing the synaptic cleft?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Good question

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the Muslim community's lack of open condemnation of the Islamist's terrorism leads me to fear in some way as a communty they tacitly support the activities of the radicals.

In a Joint Statement by American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers, Association of Muslim Social Scientists, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Medical Association of North America, Islamic Circle of North America, Islamic Society of North America, Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed, Muslim American Society and Muslim Public Affairs Council, stated:

American Muslims utterly condemn the vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No political cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts.

Needs more tinfoil

NO, the large masses of Muslims who claim to abhor what is being done in the name of their religion need to actually do something.

Not sit in the safe USA and issue statements, but actually pressure their fellow Muslims to recognize that the radical fringe is going to poison it for all.

And how do normal everyday american muslims "pressure the radical fringe" that's half a world away?

How come the Christians haven't "pressure the radical fringe" of the WBC to stop their antics?

I feel a little moronic having to point this out to you but, if muslims just held signs up stating they hate fags and soldiers instead of flying FUCKING AIRPLANES into buildings I would feel a little different overall about them... Wouldn't you?
However that's what they did and now they must suffer for their deeds. Like the OP is saying your people fail to apologize enough for me and many like me. These people are filth and are dogs I hate them. You can kiss their ass if you desire.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

YOU'RE BEEN REPORTED TO THE CYBER POLICE AND THE STATE POLICE!!!

CONSEQUENCE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!

I'm sure of it
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:42:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Indonesia, a secular country of 237 million people, has more Muslims than any other in the world. Though it has a long history of religious tolerance, a small extremist fringe has become more vocal in recent years.

Leading the charge against the Batak Christians has been the Islamic Defenders Front, which is pushing for the implementation of Islamic-based laws in Bekasi and other parts of the nation.

They are known for smashing bars, attacking transvestites and going after those considered blasphemous with bamboo clubs and stones. They also pressured the local government early this year to shutter the Batak church.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

My - what a co-incidence that Indonesia would come up today....

Christians Stabbed, Beaten With Plank Near Indonesia's Capital

Published September 12, 2010
| Associated Press
 Print  Email  Share  Comments (185)  Text Size   BEKASI, Indonesia –  BEKASI, Indonesia (AP) — Assailants stabbed a Christian worshipper in the stomach and pounded a minister in the head with a wooden plank as they headed to morning prayers Sunday outside Indonesia's capital.

Neither of the injuries appeared to be life-threatening.

No one claimed responsibility for the attacks. But suspicion immediately fell on Islamic hard-liners who have repeatedly warned members of the Batak Christian Protestant Church against worshipping on a field housing their now-shuttered church.

In recent months, they have thrown shoes and water bottles at the church members, interrupted sermons with chants of "Infidels!" and "Leave Now!" and dumped piles of feces on the land.

Local police Chief Imam Sugianto said Asia Sihombing, a worshipper, was on his way to the field when assailants jumped off a motorcycle and stabbed him in the stomach.

The Rev. Luspida Simanjuntak was smashed in the head as she tried to come to his aid.

"I was trying to help get him onto a motorcycle so we could get him to a hospital," she told reporters in the industrial city of Bekasi, 25 miles (40 kilometers) east of Jakarta.

She said the face of one of the assailants looked familiar.

Indonesia, a secular country of 237 million people, has more Muslims than any other in the world. Though it has a long history of religious tolerance, a small extremist fringe has become more vocal in recent years.

Leading the charge against the Batak Christians has been the Islamic Defenders Front, which is pushing for the implementation of Islamic-based laws in Bekasi and other parts of the nation.

They are known for smashing bars, attacking transvestites and going after those considered blasphemous with bamboo clubs and stones. They also pressured the local government early this year to shutter the Batak church.

Perpetrators are rarely punished or even questioned by police.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who relies heavily on Islamic parties in parliament, has been widely criticized in the media for failing to crack down on hard-liners.

But he immediately called on authorities to investigate and to hold accountable those responsible for Sunday's attack.

"We know who's behind it," said Maj. Gen. Timur Pradopo, the police chief in Jakarta, without elaborating. "But I don't believe this is an inter-religous conflict."

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Needs more tinfoil

NO, the large masses of Muslims who claim to abhor what is being done in the name of their religion need to actually do something.

Not sit in the safe USA and issue statements, but actually pressure their fellow Muslims to recognize that the radical fringe is going to poison it for all.

And how do normal everyday american muslims "pressure the radical fringe" that's half a world away?

How come the Christians haven't "pressure the radical fringe" of the WBC to stop their antics?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FeRv5Cguz-E/RuswYdYcWoI/AAAAAAAABFw/4gUJw9YngLY/s400/patriot_guard_riders.jpg

www.patriotguard.org

WBC: shout slogans at funerals

Islamists:  fly passenger jets into skyscrapers, bomb nightclubs, apartment blocks and public transport networks, storm schools and rape, machinegun and incinerate hundreds of children, saw prisoners heads off with penknives,  fire rockets into civilian areas whilst praying to allah that it kills lots of people, kidnap a 3 year old girl and crush her skull between a rock and a rifle butt, treat women worse than a piece of shit under their boot and murder them for trying to flee arranged marriages, violently invade the west on dozens of occasions, demand the entire world converts to islam and thens of thousands more that I dont have the time to type out.

Yeah, the two are totally alike...

Then it should be real easy to get the WBC assclowns to stop their fucktardery.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I pity you, that you have forgotten.

Some people haven't forgotten, they actually approve of the antics and the non caring attitude of murdering islamists.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:44:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The "other Muslims"...where are they?!  

You mean those MILLIONS of "MODERATE MUSLIMS" we hear so much about?

I'm told that they're real real real close to finally speaking out against the extremist Muslims.........

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Where did I ever say that they always tried to kill me?  Yes, churches were burned during Christmas and the radicals did slaughter Christians quite frequently.  Not in Java's larger cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya, but in smaller towns, particularly in heavily Mulim towns in islands such as Sumatra and Madura that often happened.  I have personally been abused, robbed and accosted in many other ways by Muslims over there, only because of the fact that I am a Christian - but from what I experienced with other Muslims, I still believe that most Muslims are not barbaric animals.  I mentioned that in my previous post, you obviously have missed it.

You assume and guess too much, my friend.  How many Muslims that you REALLY know?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:51:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Protip:

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
As keep trying to explain to folks...

If a man believes he has dominion over you, granted from a superior authority, to the extent that he may kill you, lying and deceiving you is nothing to him.

We need to change the way we understand Islam and fast.

QFT
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:52:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean trolling?

Nah, that's you.

Oh come on.

If you are going to tell someone to Eat Shit and Die and Go Fuck Yourself, don't try to weasel out and get cute.

Do you think that anyone believes that's what you meant?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is great!  That is real progress.  Now if this coalition will take out a full page ad in NYT strongly urging the Mosque Zero move a few more blocks away, everything can get back to normal.  After all Allah's people should be about healing, not division and hurting.  The world awaits.

Oh, by the way, it is our traditions and culture as americans to pay homage to our constitution, so please do not make threatening statements against so called enemies of islam for speaking out against islam, and please restrain yourself from expecting our government to take sides with any religion or involve themselves with religious affairs.  Please pass that along to Mosque Zero Imam and perhaps he will refrain from taking money from the goverment to sponsor any of his activities.  Thanks again.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:54:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

I have worked with them. I have known them. Nary a peep out of them when the first Islamic, I mean terrorist, I mean man made disaster at the WTC happened. Used to get an earful of what a peaceful religion they had though. Used to get an earful of why weren't we doing more in the Balkans to defend Muslim rights.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Where did I ever say that they always tried to kill me?  Yes, churches were burned during Christmas and the radicals did slaughter Christians quite frequently.  Not in Java's larger cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya, but in smaller towns, particularly in heavily Mulim towns in islands such as Sumatra and Madura that often happened.  I have personally been abused, robbed and accosted in many other ways by Muslims over there, only because of the fact that I am a Christian - but from what I experienced with other Muslims, I still believe that most Muslims are not barbaric animals.  I mentioned that in my previous post, you obviously have missed it.

You assume and guess too much, my friend.  How many Muslims that you REALLY know?

And that is a classic internet Checkmate, folks. Nicely done Lindy_Hoppin_Gun_Nut.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean trolling?

Nah, that's you.

Oh come on.

If you are going to tell someone to Eat Shit and Die and Go Fuck Yourself, don't try to weasel out and get cute.

Do you think that anyone believes that's what you meant?

That's his new schtick.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Apparently they haven't gotten around to killing ALL the Christians yet.
Christians Stabbed, Beaten With Plank Near Indonesia's Capital
Sept 12, 2010.
BEKASI, Indonesia (AP) — Assailants
stabbed a Christian worshipper in the stomach and pounded a minister in
the head with a wooden plank as they headed to morning prayers Sunday
outside Indonesia's capital.

No one claimed responsibility for the
attacks. But suspicion immediately fell on Islamic hard-liners who have
repeatedly warned members of the Batak Christian Protestant Church
against worshipping on a field housing their now-shuttered church.

In recent months, they have thrown shoes
and water bottles at the church members, interrupted sermons with
chants of "Infidels!" and "Leave Now!" and dumped piles of feces on the
land.

The Rev. Luspida Simanjuntak was smashed in the head as she tried to come to his aid.

Leading the charge against the Batak
Christians has been the Islamic Defenders Front, which is pushing for
the implementation of Islamic-based laws in Bekasi and other parts of
the nation.

They are known for smashing bars, attacking
transvestites and going after those considered blasphemous with bamboo
clubs and stones. They also pressured the local government early this
year to shutter the Batak church.

Perpetrators are rarely punished or even questioned by police.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

ouch ownage
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So does anyone in this thread actually know a Muslim besides me?

I'm guessing no.

yes...a few of them that are "Muslim" in background that are losing their "Devotion"
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Yep.

I knew you wouldn't be able to back up your bullshit .
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

You're full of shit.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep.

I knew you wouldn't be able to back up your bullshit .

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

You're full of shit.

He buggured off
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top