Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:20:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Everyone ignored the prophecy.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So... Planet X is coming then?

Correct, It might make an appearence in our universe, anything is possable since we only know 1% of what is going on out there.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Planet X, Nibiru, Ancient Astronauts,

Some real interesting stuff here.....

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Dammit, what else is coming along that's going to fuck up my retirement?????
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dammit, what else is coming along that's going to fuck up my retirement?????

Apophis might land on Earth in 2036 bring a whole lot of SHTF.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have read a lot about 12-21-12 and one of the most interesting facts centers around our solar system passing through the milky way's plane and into an area called the dark rift.

The Mayans knew of this part of our galaxy (no one knows how they knew about it).  It is the dirtiest part of our galaxy.  It is filled with big rocks.

Forget about the consequences of the extreme polarity change to be experienced via our passing through the plane on that date.  Whatever remains on earth after that will experience a barrage of meteorites.

Look at the moon. we have passed through it many times before.

The earth will not end on that date but man may.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#8]
What did Nostradamus say about it?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#9]
The Mayans aren't extinct. They're still down in Mexico. The "Mexicans" and their government hate the Mayans and tend to treat them like crap since they don't have any noble Spanish blood in them.

Quoted:

Quoted:
According to my bitter Mayan, Aztec, Inca prof in college, it doesn't really "end", but starts over.

I mean, the calender on my wall ends in October and I'm not freaking out. I'm buying a new calender.

Who sells a calendar that only goes to October?

The AHL team back home (Let's go Pens!)

It's a hockey calender, of course. Went from the start of last season until the start of this season. Had all of last season's games on it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Apophis might land on Earth in 2036 bring a whole lot of SHTF.

Someone call Morgan Freeman, it's ELE.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#11]
On that day in December, Hillary Clinton - just re-elected - will bring the body of Vladimir Lenin from Moscow to Mecca,
where she alone will carry his mortal remains into the KA'BA, inaugurating the
Zion Hell Age.

The moon will rotate so that the dark side faces the earth, and it will be red.

The waters of the rivers of the earth will be changed into horse blood, and 777,777,777 people will die,
and 666,666,666 people will turn into goats,
and all tongues will speak Spanish or else be mute, and the world will be ATZLAN.

IT IS FORETOLD
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#12]
"Coast to Coast" is strong with this crowd.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:27:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have read a lot about 12-21-12 and one of the most interesting facts centers around our solar system passing through the milky way's plane and into an area called the dark rift.

The Mayans knew of this part of our galaxy (no one knows how they knew about it).  It is the dirtiest part of our galaxy.  It is filled with big rocks.

the Mayans knew and traced the MOVEMENT of heavenly bodies.  They did it very well.  They were obsessed with it.  They DID NOT KNOW WHAT THOSE HEAVENlY BODIES WERE.  They had, most likely, NO concept of the fact that we lived in a galAxy made of billions of suns not all that different from our own. To the Mayan peoples ( and many other early societies ) the stars and the Milky way were in the Abode of the Gods and the "lights" in the sky were representative of certain attributes of those Gods which ruled over the seasons and the behaviors of men.  This is no different than that of any other emerging/early advanced culture's understanding of the stars.  The Mayan's had no IDEA of Glactic planes, dark matter or any other natural phenomenon beyond what they could directly observe...with an unaided eye, at that.

Forget about the consequences of the extreme polarity change to be experienced via our passing through the plane on that date.  Whatever remains on earth after that will experience a barrage of meteorites.

Our current position the western spiral arm of th Milky Way has NOTHING to do with gravitational or magnetic polar forces in respect to our own planet.  The gravitation effects of the Milky Way are enough to keep us IN the Milky Way....and that is about it.

Look at the moon. we have passed through it many times before.

No, the moon and the earth have swept the soloar system clean of the early debris fields that existed very early in the chaotic, early days of the solar system.

The earth will not end on that date but man may.

Man will not end.  When have you EVER seen an asshole really get his comeupance?  Mankind is too big of a jerk to be even close to eliminated.

So are you saying that there is no such thing as the dark rift and that our solar system will not begin passing through it on 12-21-12?

Are you saying that on that date that the sun will not reverse its polarity which can have a substantial impact on the earth include causing the earth to reverse its polarity?

Is that what you are saying?

precisely

Let me tell you exactly what WILL happen on 12-21-12.

Stuff.

People will be born...others will die.

Normal, daily things will happen.

Crazy things will happen.

News will be made.

History will be forgotten.

Life will move on.

Just like the day before that.....and just like the day after that.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
On that day in December, Hillary Clinton - just re-elected - will bring the body of Vladimir Lenin from Moscow to Mecca,
Zion Hell Age.

The waters of the rivers of the earth will be changed into horse blood, and 777,777,777 people will die,
and all tongues will speak Spanish or else be mute, and the world will be ATZLAN.

IT IS FORETOLD

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Other then that, they weren't exactly idiots.

Other than building pyramids, what other glittering gems of genius did they share with the world?

They did figure out how to cut the beating heart out of their fellow man with a sharp rock while he was still alive in order to appease the rain God Chac.  What's wrong with you?

I thought it was the Aztecs that did that, not the Mayans, or are they the same people now?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Planet X, Nibiru, Ancient Astronauts,

Some real interesting stuff here.....

xfacts.com/xbanner.gif

and every single bit of it fiction.
Nice read, I prefer Star Trek's time line of the future.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#17]
We sure do got a lot of Mayan lovers around here.......

One thing to consider, we've totally hosed up our own calender and have had to fix it several times (including a time in the 16th century when the pope cut 10 days out of the year, and the Protestants refused to go with the change so you had London 10 days ahead of Paris right across the channel, a hell of a time zone change)

Who knows when the Mayan calendar was going to end?  Was it December 21st, 2012 on the Gregorian calendar?  The Protestant calendar?  One of the other many competing calendars that we've had over the years?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Zion Hell Age.

IT IS FORETOLD

OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDS YOU TO REPENT!!!11!!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top