country.

I know that sounds cold and cruel ,but too many of these people
that are beyond help are also voters !
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It's all Bushes fault!!

J/K

Sad story.  

But life is about making choices and picking roads and she chose and picked hers.  Everything happens for a reason and when one door closes another one opens.  

People come into and out of each others lives for a reason.  Sometimes they are people we are meant  to help, or sometimes our interaction with that person is to teach us something.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had watched this PTA mother go from active caring parent to raving left wing radical to junky yet I feel no remorse.  None, which is very different for me.

She earned her death. That's why you don't feel remorse.
She chose that path, and she walked it.

Exactly.

Express your condolences to Ron and his daughter, because they're friends. But that doesn't mean you have to approve of her stupidity/insanity.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top