Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
With all due Respect, why are you 'helping' this woman?

And now, the rest of the story.

I'm married, so getting some ass isn't an option.  Cooking me dinner, buying my beer, HOW ABOUT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT?  Fuck, anything.

She is a 46 year old woman who two years ago, decided to get knocked up by some dude ON PURPOSE because father time was catching up with her, and she wanted a kid.

She's never been married, and is my wifes best friend.  Now, she just bounces off different husbands in our circle of friends to do all the man work for her.  And I'm really growing tired of it.  I'm always #1 in the list, because I suppose she knows I'll do it.

If I don't, I'm the asshole, and I hear it from my wife.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm married, so getting some ass isn't an option.  Cooking me dinner, buying my beer, HOW ABOUT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT?  Fuck, anything.

She is a 46 year old woman who two years ago, decided to get knocked up by some dude ON PURPOSE because father time was catching up with her, and she wanted a kid.

She's never been married, and is my wifes best friend.  Now, she just bounces off different husbands in our circle of friends to do all the man work for her.  And I'm really growing tired of it.  I'm always #1 in the list, because I suppose she knows I'll do it.

Dude, pussy whippin' by proxy has gotta suck.  I can't see any upside to that whatsoever.

ETA: I think you need to have a serious heart-to-heart discussion with your wife.  Try asking her if she would be ok with you asking her to make dinner/watch the kids for a buddy of yours who is newly single.  As in, ask her how she would react if you made such a request rather than actually making said request.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is your wife.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tell wife wife's friend made advancements on you

no more wife's friend nagging you, no more mad wife.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know shit happens, and so do divorces.  However, if you are one of the few women who decided to have a baby on purpose, with no daddy, this is for you:

You are fucking stupid.  Clearly you didn't take the time to think a few things through.  Well, maybe you did, but you might have miscalculated my understanding and patience.

I'M NOT YOUR BABYS DADDY, AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO ALWAYS COME FIX YOUR SHIT, OR PUT TOGETHER THIS OR THAT, I BETTER GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT.  I'm sick and fucking tired of going over to your house every other week to do the work of a husband that you boldly decided you could fore go.  I do favors for lots of people lots of times BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT ME TO COME DO SHIT FOR YOUR DUMB ASS, ITS NOT A FAVOR ANYMORE.  ITS A FUCKING JOB.  GET A FUCKING HUSBAND AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, OR START GIVING UP SOME ASS.

Your choice.  

Be 'too busy' the next 2-3 few times she asks. Then if she asks again, 'sacrifice your plans' and help out. But make sure she sees it was a lot of inconvenience for you and close that shit in her bed.

EDIT- Scratch that. Bring wife over with you and close that shit

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Call your wife's friend and ask her to make you brownies.

She'll get the hint and scratch you off of the eligible handymen list.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I agree with this. If you date douchebags and happen to get impregnated by a douche bag who runs off, don't try to find a 'nice guy' to do shit for you.

Clearly, she has.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know a girl who's 30 and single (because she's just not fun to be around) who's thinking of starting the adoption process to adopt a baby girl from China.

Gonna sit back and watch, this is gonna be good

Sometimes you just can't help but watch as the train crashes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Then you just need to negotiate with your wife, it's her best friend, she can pay her friend's way.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm a mechanic. When i was single i got a lot of fine ass cause pretty boy over there can't make your car run. But I can and you have to make it to work. Got  blow job for a gallon of anti freeze and a radiator cap once.

Did she offer, or did you ask??
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Hmm, how about stopping that shit?

Wife can like it or not.  

If you didn't know, I'm divorced.  I just won't cave to that kind of shit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Than it's wife unit's responsibility to put out some extra lovin' in lieu of the friend giving it up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad I was kind to the OP.
I have helped women like that, AND, turned down some HOT STUFF.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Than it's wife unit's responsibility to put out some extra lovin' in lieu of the friend giving it up.

Damn right.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Someone is pussy whipped with out getting any pussy.

Yep...OP can't close the deal with a single mom...they don't get any easier then a single mom.  Quit being that guy.

Never mind...should have kept reading through the thread.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#16]

You're pussy whiped from both sides, sucks to be you!

So OP, when are you going to grab your balls and start enforcing the no freebee work idea?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like somebody is fixing the sink, but not getting to check out the plumbing.

oh you can bet someone is checking out the plumbing, just not him.

This.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
They make excellent strippers tho.

Fuck that. I don't go to strip bars because I don't want to pay for c-section scars and desperate eyes.

I like the desperate eyes. Usually I just go to a homeless shelter for them though. The best thing about homeless chicks is you can drop them off anywhere.

YES!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Next time your wife wants you to go over there to do some work, take a shower, put on some nice going out clothes and your best cologne.  

Your wife won't let you go there.

Or do the 180, tell you're wife you're not really comfortable being alone with that woman anymore and you value your marriage to her.  Might throw in the phrase "You know I have no desire to cheat on you right?"
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with this. If you date douchebags and happen to get impregnated by a douche bag who runs off, don't try to find a 'nice guy' to do shit for you.

+10000 to this from bloody personal experience.

10k? Fuck, that's nowhere near enough pluses for that statement.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next time your wife leaves her purse unattended, make sure to recover your cock and balls out of it.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#23]
tag for outcome

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm a mechanic. When i was single i got a lot of fine ass cause pretty boy over there can't make your car run. But I can and you have to make it to work. Got  blow job for a gallon of anti freeze and a radiator cap once.

That's no joke at all. Buddy of mine owns a repair shop, has been offered many times by desperate, broke girls, to work off their bill.
Another buddy owns a tow truck co. and I was standing there for this one. He gets a call from a woman broke down on side of road. She says right up front, I have no money but will blow the driver for a tow and said she was hot. He gets off the phone, radios his brother (driver) and tells him the story. Turned out she was young hot collage girl and she didn't pay a dime for that tow.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Your wife is putting you up to something that is not your problem. Talk to your wife. Give the single mom the number of a single hourly handyman.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I know shit happens, and so do divorces.  However, if you are one of the few women who decided to have a baby on purpose, with no daddy, this is for you:

You are fucking stupid.  Clearly you didn't take the time to think a few things through.  Well, maybe you did, but you might have miscalculated my understanding and patience.

I'M NOT YOUR BABYS DADDY, AND IF YOU EXPECT ME TO ALWAYS COME FIX YOUR SHIT, OR PUT TOGETHER THIS OR THAT, I BETTER GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT.  I'm sick and fucking tired of going over to your house every other week to do the work of a husband that you boldly decided you could fore go.  I do favors for lots of people lots of times BUT WHEN YOU EXPECT ME TO COME DO SHIT FOR YOUR DUMB ASS, ITS NOT A FAVOR ANYMORE.  ITS A FUCKING JOB.  GET A FUCKING HUSBAND AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, OR START GIVING UP SOME ASS.

Your choice.  

Red section highlights the fail in your post. Why start?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn right.

+1

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no joke at all. Buddy of mine owns a repair shop, has been offered many times by desperate, broke girls, to work off their bill.
Another buddy owns a tow truck co. and I was standing there for this one. He gets a call from a woman broke down on side of road. She says right up front, I have no money but will blow the driver for a tow and said she was hot. He gets off the phone, radios his brother (driver) and tells him the story. Turned out she was young hot collage girl and she didn't pay a dime for that tow.

And here I am learning law like a chump.

Where's the nearest mechanic school?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:35:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that. I don't go to strip bars because I don't want to pay for c-section scars and desperate eyes.

Ooooo! The desperate eyes are the best part!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Tell her that? Might be surprised.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Your wife ought to tell her 'friend' to get her own man.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the desperate eyes. Usually I just go to a homeless shelter for them though. The best thing about homeless chicks is you can drop them off anywhere.

That's fucked up, but I laughed so hard
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Then you just need to negotiate with your wife, it's her best friend, she can pay her friend's way.

That's perfect. I'd even generate a "rate sheet" with services listed along with "prices".
Pretty soon he'll be calling the single mom to see if there's anything he can take care of for her 'cause date-night is tomorrow!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#34]
This thread is going places!

OP Should just tell her no and tell the wife to back him up as he is there to be her partner, not to be borrowed.  She should stand by her man.  

Then again, I'm single (no kids).  Mostly due to the type of woman that the OP is talking about.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Now that we know the rest of the story:

If I were in your shoes I'd probably just say no when I felt like saying no and help when I felt like helping.

If you really don't like the woman anyway and don't want to help at all, then have a heart to heart with Mrs and tell Mrs that you are no longer interested in doing volunteer work for the friend.

I can see your point.  As much as I like helping people it gets old fast when it goes unappreciated.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Do you remember where your wife placed your balls?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:55:08 PM EDT
[#37]
lol
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Maybe she is his sister?

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I know a girl who's 30 and single (because she's just not fun to be around) who's thinking of starting the adoption process to adopt a baby girl from China.

Gonna sit back and watch, this is gonna be good

I wish I could pull up a seat, that sounds like some entertaining shit
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#40]
"Honey, this woman keeps coming on to me when you send me over to fix shit at her house, it is really making me uncomfortable and I don't think it is appropriate for me to go over there by myself, how bout you come with me from now on?"

A) She won't want to sit there and cancel what she is doing every time this lady wants some shit done

B) Woman are crazy jealous creatures and she sure as fuck isn't going to have you helping this lady anymore
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to play Schrek, Donkey, Princess Fiona with both your wife and the friend.
"If I'm Schrek, are you Donkey or Princess Fiona ?" Wife should answer Fiona, ask her if she wants other woman to be Fiona too? "because I only do <stuffs like you describe> for Fiona's.

To the other women ask same question; you should get a Donkey reply; your response "Good I need a beast of burden, go get me a cup of coffee."
When she asks for you to do stuff you answer "Well I only <do chore stuff here> for Fiona's. and <Wife> is my Fiona"

shrek-donkey-and-princess-fiona.html

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to play Schrek, Donkey, Princess Fiona with both your wife and the friend.
"If I'm Schrek, are you Donkey or Princess Fiona ?" Wife should answer Fiona, ask her if she wants other woman to be Fiona too? "because I only do <stuffs like you describe> for Fiona's.

To the other women ask same question; you should get a Donkey reply; your response "Good I need a beast of burden, go get me a cup of coffee."
When she asks for you to do stuff you answer "Well I only <do chore stuff here> for Fiona's. and <Wife> is my Fiona"

You laid in the weeds for 7 years to post that, and it was worth it.  Good show, chap.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  Your wife ought to tell her 'friend' to get her own man.

Incorrect.

The problem is his broken pimp hand.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You laid in the weeds for 7 years to post that, and it was worth it.  Good show, chap.

He is a slowpoke.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this topic brought you out of hiding?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

LOL...If you're fixing things for single moms and not getting any ass.... Who's the stupid one?

No Shit

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And this topic brought you out of hiding?

LOL. Someone just wasted post #1 on their troll account because they forgot what they had logged in under.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good advice but first post in 6 years and 7 months... Hmm
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm mad that I just scrolled through two pages and not a single pic of said female.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Lurker account really.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top