User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:48:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the people out back should leave them be when their house takes a .308 round? How does that work. Everybody on our street has let it be for 1.5 years and its about enough now. Loud trucks in the day, cool... but not when you have worked a 15 hour day and have a day off only to be awaken by a stock V8 with Cherry bombs... at least have a cam in it so it sounds good...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I lived in the country, I'd just let people be.

So the people out back should leave them be when their house takes a .308 round? How does that work. Everybody on our street has let it be for 1.5 years and its about enough now. Loud trucks in the day, cool... but not when you have worked a 15 hour day and have a day off only to be awaken by a stock V8 with Cherry bombs... at least have a cam in it so it sounds good...

part of living in the country is putting up with what your neighbors do. i might say something about the lack of gun safety but nothing else you say has any lawful substance. hell, i work 12 hour nights and the girl next door practices basketball 2 hours everyday when its not the season. keeps me up in the middle of my sleep. i dont say anything because i enjoy the same freedoms.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When I lived in the country, I'd just let people be.

View Quote

This its always possible nothing ever happens
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you talked to the guy?

He just might be one of those people that are completely oblivious....
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:04:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Offer to help him build a berm and explain to him they are shooting in the direction of some houses.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link to video OP referenced?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

How did that ever end?  I see he had his original thread locked with no final report.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The noise you'll just have to live with.

OTOH you can ask damcv62 about the legal consequences when the po-po think you've shot a house.

How did that ever end?  I see he had his original thread locked with no final report.

The answers you seek are at: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1700566_Sig_Brace_ruled_ILLEGAL_TO_SHOULDER_by_ATF.html&page=18
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top