Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh knows...a comic book character who tends to fuck all kinds of things might fuck a dude....
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Another red herring.

Who do you think pays for all the medical care for people knowingly engaging in this high risk behavior?

That American public, in the form of taxes for Medicaid, Medicare, grants, and higher private insurance premiums.

http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/medicaid-and-hivaids/

Basically, you are a like tobacco smoker, you are going to get a serious disease and it would be best for your health to stop.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're that concerned about other people and their health? What does it matter to you? It doesn't effect you in any way, shape or form with the exception of your feels.

Another red herring.

Who do you think pays for all the medical care for people knowingly engaging in this high risk behavior?

That American public, in the form of taxes for Medicaid, Medicare, grants, and higher private insurance premiums.

Medicaid has played a critical role in HIV care since the epidemic began, and is the single largest source of coverage for people with HIV in the U.S.

People with HIV are about three times more likely to be covered by Medicaid than the U.S. population overall, given that HIV remains a disabling condition for many; most Medicaid beneficiaries with HIV qualify because they are both low-income and permanently disabled (74%) (see Figure 1).5  

In FY 2012, federal Medicaid spending on HIV was estimated to total $5.3 billion, more than a third of all federal spending on HIV care (see Figure 2).6

http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/medicaid-and-hivaids/

Basically, you are a like tobacco smoker, you are going to get a serious disease and it would be best for your health to stop.

You keep saying "you" like you think I'm a butt pirate. I'm married with two fuck-trophies. I just get pissed off by hypocrites that are the first to yell about their rights being infringed upon, but then turn around and want others to suffer because you don't like the way they roll. It's liberty for all, or for none.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yea that was funny, the look on my wife's face was priceless.

So in Deadpool 2 will he be pegging Stan Lee?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
U ALL KNOW HE TOOK IT IN THE ASS FROM HER IN THE MOVIE RIGHT OMG END OF WORLD OMG OMG OMG
Yea that was funny, the look on my wife's face was priceless.

So in Deadpool 2 will he be pegging Stan Lee?

That would be epic lol i was Surprised to see kids as young as 5 or 6 at the Movie yes with their parents
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
so pretty much just like the character in the comics right?

what the fuck is the big deal.   I swear some guys in GD are bigger faggots than actual fags.  

View Quote

Exactly! You guys aren't going to catch the gay if you see two dudes in a movie for fuck sakes. Read the goddamn comics that were out for decades
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's always hilarious to see people post HIV stats and act like they give 2 shits about gay people's health (like they're advocating condoms) then you see threads later on with them cheering Uganda/death penalty for "repeat homosexuality", Russian laws against gay people or kids being severely beat up for having a purse, etc.

It's not like they really care about people's health. People have literally posted here on ARF that they "wouldn't lose any sleep" if all gay people were killed, "if they were king for a day" they would put transgender people in woodchippers. All to the sound of crickets from the God Squad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're that concerned about other people and their health? What does it matter to you? It doesn't effect you in any way, shape or form with the exception of your feels.

It's always hilarious to see people post HIV stats and act like they give 2 shits about gay people's health (like they're advocating condoms) then you see threads later on with them cheering Uganda/death penalty for "repeat homosexuality", Russian laws against gay people or kids being severely beat up for having a purse, etc.

It's not like they really care about people's health. People have literally posted here on ARF that they "wouldn't lose any sleep" if all gay people were killed, "if they were king for a day" they would put transgender people in woodchippers. All to the sound of crickets from the God Squad.

In 8 years on arfcom I have never seen that. Also I'll never advocate for or against gays and I have no religion. Personally I would not want my son to be gay and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that due to me and my wife's lifestyle and the way he is being raised he will be straight. I would bet a billion dollars on that.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In 8 years on arfcom I have never seen that. Also I'll never advocate for or against gays and I have no religion. Personally I would not want my son to be gay and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that due to me and my wife's lifestyle and the way he is being raised he will be straight. I would bet a billion dollars on that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't want my son to be gay, but I'm not going to disown him if it happens. I simply don't give a fuck about what other people do in their personal lives. My beef is with people that think their delicate feels trump the rights of gay people in their pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

I'm not gonna participate in a pride march, but I'm not gonna hold up "God hates fags" signs either, and if I'm forced to pick a side I'm going with the ones that aren't trying to limit peoples freedom. I'm a fag like that
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

what the fuck is the big deal.   I swear some guys in GD are bigger faggots than actual fags.  

View Quote

The big deal is with all the Fag Lovers and their Gay Cabal of Mutant Ass Bandits, whom were bitching and complaining

about Deadpool, not being a straight up Bone smoking Fag-o-licous buttfucking queer.

The Homo Agenda Cabal are the ones who are "upset" that there was not enough graphic homo love scenes.

The Fags are the ones pushing it, Marvel is not going to make money with Deadpool; walking around as a Homosexual character.

That would be a "niche" market...

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#9]

If its part of the comic then thats ok I guess, as long as hollywood isn't adding their own gay agenda shit for the purpose of being PC.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Serious question, are you familiar with the Deadpool character outside of the movie?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's talk of Deadpool having a boyfriend/male lover in the sequel.

When asked about Deadpool's sexuality in the film adaptation starring Ryan Reynolds, director Tim Miller told Collider, "Pansexual! I want that quoted. Pansexual Deadpool."

"I certainly wouldn’t be the guy standing in the way of that,” People magazine's "Sexiest Dad(dy) Alive added. "That would be great."

Link

Serious question, are you familiar with the Deadpool character outside of the movie?

Hahahahaha, this.  

ETA: read the rest of the responses after quoting this one.  Went from funny to just pathetic in no time.  Not sure why I expected more.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread is giving me the wows.  I had zero interest in seeing this movie until it hit Red Box or the like. Now I should see it so I can be hip to all the controversy.  Again ARFCOM is going to cost me money.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder how many of you low information arfcom posters actually read past the OP's clickbait troll thread title and saw that the whole thing is just an idea being talked about.  It's not like they actually cast the character.  

The same thing happened when Daniel Craig made some offhand comment about James Bond being gay and all the sudden it was "LOLMG James Bond will be gay in the next movie!!!!".
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Do you support soda bans? Guns are dangerous and people might get hurt, we better ban them since our taxes might have to pay for treatments.

You're really reaching for reasons to justify your ridiculous fears.
View Quote

The difference is that YOU KNOW your lifestyle is dangerous, yet you continue it regardless.

That's irresponsible behavior just the same as someone who has Diabetes eating sugar or someone intentionally pointing a gun at their head and pulling the trigger. You know you should not do it, yet you do.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This thread is giving me the wows.  I had zero interest in seeing this movie until it hit Red Box or the like. Now I should see it so I can be hip to all the controversy.  Again ARFCOM is going to cost me money.
View Quote

It's a fantastic movie. Definitely go see it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You keep saying "you" like you think I'm a butt pirate. I'm married with two fuck-trophies. I just get pissed off by hypocrites that are the first to yell about their rights being infringed upon, but then turn around and want others to suffer because you don't like the way they roll. It's liberty for all, or for none.
View Quote

Now you misrepresenting what I wrote because your argument fell apart based on facts.

I said, "I am not saying you can't be gay, have fun with it.". I am not here to tell you to stop having gay sex, but simply state it's irresponsible behavior and it will kill you or shorten your life just like smoking will as an example.

With freedom comes responsibility. If you want to intentionally harm your health, that's your 'liberty' but don't get upset when people point out the facts.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Casual fan, but I haven't really kept up with much in the comic book world after the early 00's.  If he started sucking cock I never heard of it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Cuz straight young people always make good decisions, right? Good thing straight people don't have stds from random hookups at bars, on Tinder, POF and Ashley Madison.

Your narrowminded fears don't trump peoples rights to exist how they choose.

Whole lot of libertarian patriots around here that think freedom should only apply to people you agree with...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's gay

Adults caring about superhero movies is also gay.

You got to admit that it's just propaganda at this point. The gay angle does not add to the story line and is just merely a 'hey look at me, I am so progressive' device.

If it is true that it does not matter 'who you love' why shoe horn gay characters into every movie/tv show/commercial now? It's not reality. You don't see homosexual men represented as the majority act, you only see committed gay couples struggling to get married. You don't see the glory holes, the Grindr anonymous hookups, the STDs/HIV/AIDS epidemic because the younger population purposely enganges in high risk lifestyles, and you don't see the mental illness and shorter lifespans typical in gay men.

Cuz straight young people always make good decisions, right? Good thing straight people don't have stds from random hookups at bars, on Tinder, POF and Ashley Madison.

Your narrowminded fears don't trump peoples rights to exist how they choose.

Whole lot of libertarian patriots around here that think freedom should only apply to people you agree with...

I'm a libertarian (ideology, not party), so I don't care what people do with their bodies. They can ream a new hole and fuck that too, for all I care, just so long as it doesn't interfere with anyone's rights.

On the other hand, I don't like the propaganda either, meaning, idiotic shit inserted into a plot so that some director, actor, or whatever can get some SJW street cred. If it doesn't contribute to the plot, then why bother? Deadpool finds that his superpowers are enhanced by sucking cock? Lex Luthor hides kryptonite up Superman's gay lover's ass? Seriously, let's just fit that shit in there.

It's right in line with the ever-trendy "let's fit a black person in here for the hell of it" plot device. Thomas Jefferson, played by Samuel L. Jackson, with a few of his slaves being gay asians. The latino John Adams can play his political adversary. Let's make George Washington a pansexual woman who demands "free" education and healthcare in the Bill of Rights. Yes!

Maybe Shaka Zulu should have a white Norwegian guy in his tribe for diversity's sake. "King Shaka summons you to his grass hut, Ingebjørg!". "Okay, I'm on my way, black soul man!".

Before you get your fabulous panties in a wad, understand that I'm the type who thinks that some dude eating his bitch out contributes nothing to the plot either, unless he becomes Herpes Man, and decides to take out his angst by weaponizing it and holding the world hostage, perhaps with "BarebackMan" saving the day.

Oh, and I hope that you're not so dim-witted to think that conservatives and libertarians are the same thing, because it sure seems so.

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So he starts off with hot chick, finds out she cant really deal with his deformed dick and leaves him.

After much turmoil, he determines that fat basement dwellers that already jerk of to his comics would happily
suck his deformed super cock

Its Ryan Reynolds, he would gladly suck some cock in the name of hollyweird.

Maybe Stan lee can be taking it in the ass in his next cameo

Free
View Quote

Did you drink for PT this morning?
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
nah, let's just jump right on past the whole gay thing and go directly to tranny.
View Quote

Let's move right into pedo and beastiality.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#20]
GD also promised me bear-rape in The Revenant. Sooo.. I've found that it's best to not believe GD about movies.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 5:42:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm sure there is.  There was also talk about the original movie being a rom-com.  Even a trailer showing it.  

Maybe we can wait a bit before making predictions like that, yes?
View Quote

I'm not predicting anything. The director and lead actor are both talking about it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 7:53:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Personally I would not want my son to be gay and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that due to me and my wife's lifestyle and the way he is being raised he will be straight. I would bet a billion dollars on that.

View Quote

That's not how it works. You can pretty much ask any fundamentalist Christian who turns out gay. I actually hope your son turns out straight because otherwise it sounds like you'll likely have a dead gay son or at least a sexually-frustrated one that marries a woman in a loveless marriage in order to please you and your community group.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not predicting anything. The director and lead actor are both talking about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure there is.  There was also talk about the original movie being a rom-com.  Even a trailer showing it.  

Maybe we can wait a bit before making predictions like that, yes?

In every iteration of the interview that I've read, Reynolds just stated he wouldn't stand in the way of it, and that it would be great.  Wonder how much further he'd go in the series/industry if he vehemently opposed the depiction of anything beyond traditional heterosexual relationships.  

Probably not well, considering the majority of his movies are marketed toward a crowd that's younger and more open-minded than most of the nay-sayers here.  The character has canonically been pansexual for much longer than it was any kind of social issue/push/movement.

FWIW, the new Spiderman lead had the same question posed to him and he went way further with it than Reynolds did.  Openly advocating for it.  

Deadpool has always been a crazy guy with ridiculous commentary and tastes.  While I don't necessarily know how well his lack of staunch heterosexuality will transmit onto the big screen (or if it will at all, which personally I doubt), I don't think it'll be anything excessive.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 9:58:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL pretty much. Sorry that's not how it works.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So he starts off with hot chick, finds out she cant really deal with his deformed dick and leaves him.

After much turmoil, he determines that fat basement dwellers that already jerk of to his comics would happily
suck his deformed super cock

Its Ryan Reynolds, he would gladly suck some cock in the name of hollyweird.

Maybe Stan lee can be taking it in the ass in his next cameo

Free
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
GD also promised me bear-rape in The Revenant. Sooo.. I've found that it's best to not believe GD about movies.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
it'll be Daniel Craig.

I guess the Bond people decided against fagging up James Bond, so Craig will be moving on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes, and Leo got raped by a grizzly bear.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
The difference is that YOU KNOW your lifestyle is dangerous, yet you continue it regardless.

That's irresponsible behavior just the same as someone who has Diabetes eating sugar or someone intentionally pointing a gun at their head and pulling the trigger. You know you should not do it, yet you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you support soda bans? Guns are dangerous and people might get hurt, we better ban them since our taxes might have to pay for treatments.

You're really reaching for reasons to justify your ridiculous fears.

and then donating blood

Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
ITT: People who don't know that Deadpool is pretty much pansexual in the comics.
View Quote

"Herp derp derp! Liberal gay agenda!"
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:23:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Channing Tatum had a "gay scene" in This Is The End and it was frigging hilarious.

This isn't about a gay agenda, lighten up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Channing Tatum had a "gay scene" in This Is The End and it was frigging hilarious.

This isn't about a gay agenda, lighten up.
View Quote

Channing Tat-Yum...
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#35]
The thing is,  Dead Pool will do what ever the fuck he wants to piss every one off or be cause he can. He would bang you grandma's corpse while snorting your grandpa's ashes just because they are there.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Nah, freedom doesn't apply to people we don't like. Says so in the Constitution!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is normal in NY/CA isnt normal where I live.

This is America and if dudes want to suck on peckers they can have at it.

Nah, freedom doesn't apply to people we don't like. Says so in the Constitution!

It does not mean people have to pay to watch it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2016 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't care what people do or who they love, I just don't want to watch two dudes being affectionate with one another because the idea of it turns my stomach. It's nasty. This is no way implies that it's cool to mistreat or disenfrachise anyone because of their sexual preferences.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I don't care what people do or who they love, I just don't want to watch two dudes being affectionate with one another because the idea of it turns my stomach. It's nasty. This is no way implies that it's cool to mistreat or disenfrachise anyone because of their sexual preferences.
View Quote
I feel the same way. If gay dudes want to do that, cool with me. BUT I don't want to hear about it, see it, etc. It's fucking gross.

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pansexual: A retarded bisexual.

View Quote

Dickpool: Putting the Ass in Assassin
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:20:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Proving there's no such thing as bad publicity.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:23:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Please no!

I'm looking forward to seeing this first one, and was excited to hear they were going to make another so soon. If there's a lot of homo crap in the sequel, I don't care how good this first one is, I wont watch the sequel. Now if it's kept to a minimum or some how done in a hilarious manner, meh. But I'd rather it not be there at all.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I feel the same way. If gay dudes want to do that, cool with me. BUT I don't want to hear about it, see it, etc. It's fucking gross.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So are you equally conscientious in not sharing your own affection/heterosexuality with others, in case they may feel similarly?
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So are you equally conscientious in not sharing your own affection/heterosexuality with others, in case they may feel similarly?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better way to look at it might be something like this. Does any manufacture have high sells when he appeals to the mass's or the minority? This is a movie, which is a product. I, a consumer, don't want to see a lot of homosexual activity in anything I watch, ideally none. But if my next door heathen neighbor wants to go to town with Jim, whatever, just keep the noise down and the details to yourself and we will be fine.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#44]
I guarantee you if enough people nerd rage over the mention of deadpool being gay.

Deadpool will do gay stuff in the sequel just to make people nerd rage more.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I guarantee you if enough people nerd rage over the mention of deadpool being gay.

Deadpool will do gay stuff in the sequel just to make people nerd rage more.
View Quote

Probably, it's how Howard Stern got famous.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:37:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Better way to look at it might be something like this. Does any manufacture have high sells when he appeals to the mass's or the minority? This is a movie, which is a product. I, a consumer, don't want to see a lot of homosexual activity in anything I watch, ideally none.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better way to look at it might be something like this. Does any manufacture have high sells when he appeals to the mass's or the minority? This is a movie, which is a product. I, a consumer, don't want to see a lot of homosexual activity in anything I watch, ideally none.

And do you feel the masses have the same sudden-onset somatoformic illness upon witnessing any non-heterosexual affection or relations that you do?
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:41:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For a guy not fully up on the comic cycle:

Is this the same lady death that Thanos is in love with?

Is that angle ever played out in the comics?
View Quote

Yes to both. There was a miniseries late last year with Thanos and Deadpool rescuing Death from kidnappers.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:56:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 12:58:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And do you feel the masses have the same sudden-onset somatoformic illness upon witnessing any non-heterosexual affection or relations that you do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Somatoform disorders are mental illnesses that cause bodily symptoms, including pain. The symptoms can't be traced back to any physical cause. And they are not the result of substance abuse or another mental illness. " I had to look this up as I wasn't familiar
with the definition of the word. So, do I feel the masses have the same...wait I don't have psychical symptoms of a illness manifest from witnessing gay/homosexual activity, so I don't know what you're going on about.
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 1:09:39 AM EDT
[#50]

That's an "America fuck yeah" moment, right there.  lol that game looks entertaining.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top