Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Danica still drives better than 99.9% of GD.
View Quote

Hahahahaha el oh el

I'm pretty sure I can wreck every race and come out first.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
She's a bad driver and it's a shame she is taking someone else's spot who could actually win a race or not crash the fucking car every damn race.
View Quote

she made nascar more in marketing than some no name 43rd spot driver every could
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

she make nascar more in marketing than some no name 43rd spot driver every could
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a bad driver and it's a shame she is taking someone else's spot who could actually win a race or not crash the fucking car every damn race.

she make nascar more in marketing than some no name 43rd spot driver every could

How? Who's buying her stuff? All the ladies I know who watch nascar make fun of her.

The only thing I can see is maybe more clicks on articles of her or viewership because people want to place bets as on which lap she is going to wreck her car.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The experiment's failed. They need to get her out of there before she kills somebody.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
She looks and acts like a world-class bitch but...

I'd still hit it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The experiment's failed. They need to get her out of there before she kills somebody.
View Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pt5D9QoB20

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
A lot of people around here like NASCAR racing on TV.

Local bars have betting pools on not who is going to win,but on what lap Danica will wreck her car.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
She grew up right next door to me, little town on the outskirts of my city. We had all heard about her kicking all the guys asses in karting when she was just a little girl and a few years before she was picked up for real open wheel. I cheered her, she was a local that made it to Indy Car.
She turned out to be a world class bitch, eager to blame everyone but herself when things went wrong. She finally listened to her handlers and takes that out of the public eye, mostly, but she hasn't changed nor learned at all. She had/has top class cars and crew, but she can't race.

She is a very good driver, but she is not a good racer, there is a huge difference and you need to be both.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Somewhere l saw a stat for last year on who wrecked the most.  Didn't consider fault.  I think she was 9th.

In Indy she had a record consecutive races of not wrecking.   So say what you will, we can chart it for 2016, she is not the worst at wrecking by far.  She was in the top 16 in points for the first 1/3 of the 2015 season by not wrecking.  Certainly didn't do it with top 10s.

Let be clear, she still a work in progress, would I take Larsen over her? Yup?  Stenhouse? Maybe.  Blaney yup, Elliot, yup.

If you look at Indy car crossovers, you can have Montoya, Hornish, Speed.

If I'm paying the bills, she is worth putting in a car still.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
you sure about that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surprisingly honest for anyone talking about NASCAR sponsorship.

Nature's Bakery.  While they have a great product, they are painfully small for this kind of a deal

you sure about that?

So what part is so ?   Good product?  Obvious if you look at what they have been able to do in 4 years.  Amazing success story.   on them being small for a primary sponsor.  Yeah, Duh.  Look at any other primary sponsor of a charter team.   So I see you   and raise you

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Virtue Signaling

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Somewhere l saw a stat for last year on who wrecked the most.  Didn't consider fault.  I think she was 9th.

In Indy she had a record consecutive races of not wrecking.   So say what you will, we can chart it for 2016, she is not the worst at wrecking by far.  She was in the top 16 in points for the first 1/3 of the 2015 season by not wrecking.  Certainly didn't do it with top 10s.

Let be clear, she still a work in progress, would I take Larsen over her? Yup?  Stenhouse? Maybe.  Blaney yup, Elliot, yup.

If you look at Indy car crossovers, you can have Montoya, Hornish, Speed.

View Quote

As far as points are concerned, she finished better than Stenhouse in 2015.

Oh, and better than her boss by several spots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_NASCAR_Sprint_Cup_Series#Drivers.27_Championship
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you look at Indy car crossovers, you can have Montoya, Hornish, Speed, Stewart

View Quote

ed;

and go Danica!

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
So what part is so ?   Good product?  Obvious if you look at what they have been able to do in 4 years.  Amazing success story.   on them being small for a primary sponsor.  Yeah, Duh.  Look at any other primary sponsor of a charter team.   So I see you   and raise you

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Surprisingly honest for anyone talking about NASCAR sponsorship.

Nature's Bakery.  While they have a great product, they are painfully small for this kind of a deal

you sure about that?

please explain why you think nature's bakery is a small time bakery. last I check natures was sold nation wide.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Danica will crash on lap 87!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You know how I know...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She is not attractive in person guys.

Shes not attractive in pictures either.

You know how I know...
pull her hair back.  its a man baby.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

she made nascar more in marketing than some no name 43rd spot driver every could
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's leave The King out of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#18]
If you like watching cars go around in hundreds of ovals over and over again, you probably are entertained by watching paint dry too.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'd still hit it.
View Quote

What are you......?

A wall?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

She beats men all the time (every race she isn't dead last anyway), unless there's some evidence of you bashing those guys and telling them to get out of the sport, one can only conclude that the above is pure sexism. I don't give a shit about cars driving in circles, but the misogynistic way that beer bellied NASCAR knuckleheads talk about Patrick is just embarrassing...or at least it should be.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
How? Who's buying her stuff? All the ladies I know who watch nascar make fun of her.

The only thing I can see is maybe more clicks on articles of her or viewership because people want to place bets as on which lap she is going to wreck her car.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My wife and her friend both can't stand her. Their female friends can't stand her either..lol.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:46:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

Go on......

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What are you......?

A wall?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd still hit it.

What are you......?

A wall?

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:29:58 PM EDT
[#25]
She looks like a man now
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Go on......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on......

I'm sure Jay has his own stories.. but.. my experience was:

Cold eyes, dismissive body language, hostile communication with the fanbase, indifferent, comes across as stuck up.  She treated everyone that way.

I've interacted with her a number of times at Indycar.

I hate to dump on her because it's obvious stuff isn't right upstairs.

She's carrying a grudge.  I'm not sure why.  It goes beyond the normal stock-car attitude.

She could the the darling of the stock-car world if she could get over whatever it is that is holding her back.  It's a shame.  There are a number of other lady racers out there that don't have the attitude who are greatly liked.  

She should learn from their examples.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Tranny thread
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#28]
She got run over by the Bug Eyed Dummy

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I really like natures bakery fig apple bars....if she bankrupts the company and they stop selling, fuck her right in the pussy
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

My wife and her friend both can't stand her. Their female friends can't stand her either..lol.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the wife was cheering away when she wrecked again today.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#31]
First:  

Second:  Her fault and she admitted it.  16 didn't cut any slack, his choice.  JJ 2, Danica 1.

Third:  Natures Bakery is maybe, maybe doing 100M in sales and they committed 15-20M to SHR.  So who's smaller than them and a primary sponsor?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#32]
20 million a year to drive cars in a circle?  Fuck, I went down the wrong path.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:13:13 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
First:  

Second:  Her fault and she admitted it.  16 didn't cut any slack, his choice.  JJ 2, Danica 1.

Third:  Natures Bakery is maybe, maybe doing 100M in sales and they committed 15-20M to SHR.  So who's smaller than them and a primary sponsor?
View Quote

Furniture Row?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:04:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJXFZ7tvqmc

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Furniture Row?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First:  

Furniture Row?

That's a good one, but they appear much larger... 4000 employees, 500M-1B
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:11:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

It would be funny to watch her drive the "Summers Eve #10" into a wall.  
View Quote

She'll be driving for team "Who's yer Daddy?" next.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 6:53:02 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

First:  

View Quote

natures bakery is available all over the country. where are you getting these numbers from?

16 isn't supposed to cut her any slack. is called racing!

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's also usually in the front half of the field. She won't be winning a championship any time in the foreseeable future but she's faster than a lot of those guys.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shes not attractive in pictures either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJXFZ7tvqmc&ebc=ANyPxKqG4NwsDW476HUPiJWX-7WwBgZKnOpXuwekRemU6xG8MRUIwQDTUdPMHyb1pOKRb4BQVH3x3x7BnN8k1z2X6vSLjDxsNg

not a nice person to say the least!

Pfft. I sound worse than that playing xbox.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#41]
She's an insult to women drivers who got there on talent. She was a novel lidea to garner ad time. However the novelty has worn off and the talent to support the bucks she requires now just isn't there.

I'd rather go back to someone like Shirley MuldowneyThree time NHRA fuel points  championm, the first person to do it 3 times.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 9:56:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
She's also usually in the front half of the field. She won't be winning a championship any time in the foreseeable future but she's faster than a lot of those guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

When has she ever run up front on any kind of consistent basis?

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Apparently she doesn't suck bad enough to scare Ford away.  

It also appears Tony needed to find some cash, and Ford was offering.  I know Furniture Row was complaining he got almost nothing out of Chevy and so he made the switch to Toyota.
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#47]
LOL.. what other drivers think of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pt5D9QoB20

Looks like I was beat to it
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

LOL.. what other drivers think of her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pt5D9QoB20

View Quote
you post like Danica drives.

Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Slowly?
Link Posted: 2/24/2016 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#50]
The girl can drive a race car. For all those that say she sucks and is gonna kill somebody please post the amount money you have won racing. Is she a marketing machine, you are dam right!! She is cute and kinda has an attitude. She will get TV time every race and DW will talk her up almost as much as Toyota. Do I think there are more deserving female drivers sure I do, Johanna Long and Simona de Silvestro would probably run better then her with the same seat time and resources. Danica has had sponsors that were not her parents, Paul Menard, Brian Scott, and Brendan Gaughan are all sponsored by their parents. Danica has companies pay millions for her to drive their car. Yeah she can't drive for shit. Lot of derp up in this thread.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top