Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My girlfriend met Patrick at a party, as her then-husband was handling her financial affairs through a well-known financial firm.  My GF said Patrick was the most pretentious bitch she'd ever met.  Patrick thinks she's god's gift to the world.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank goodness she finally won a pro race. You could just see how the media was about to explode for her to get one.

They need to put the three gals in IRL in equal equipment nad see who's the best.

Sarah Fisher needs to get a break and get a competive car. At least she's gotten it with her talent and not just some photo shoots.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:01:16 PM EDT
[#4]
HAHAHAHAHa

I love this chick.  Look at this:

"Milka Duno (born April 22, 1972 in Caracas) is a Venezuelan race car driver who currently competes in the IndyCar Series. She is best known for holding the record of highest finish for a female driver in the 24 Hours of Daytona.[1]

Duno is a former model and has thus attracted much attention.[2] Her racing career is unusual because of her late start; she did not start racing until she was 24[3] and her experience prior to racing was mostly academic; Duno holds Master's Degrees in Organizational Development, Naval Architecture, Maritime Business, and Marine Biology,[3] and she has prior experience working as a naval engineer."

Hummmm, shes hot and shes educated.
If I were her, I wouldn't have given that little redneck cunt the time of day either.  I've seen Danica race in person a few times and she fucking blows.  I personally think that she is a danger out on the track, and holds the field back.  

Mike
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've seen Danica race in person a few times and she fucking blows.  I personally think that she is a danger out on the track, and holds the field back.  

Mike

Scott Dixon said pretty much the same thing a few weeks back.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If I were her, I wouldn't have given that little redneck cunt the time of day either.

Mike

Half of your statement is incorrect, she's not a redneck, she's from Northern Illinois.  The other half was spot on though.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were her, I wouldn't have given that little redneck cunt the time of day either.

Mike

Half of your statement is incorrect, she's not a redneck, she's from Northern Illinois.  The other half was spot on though.

Sorry, "White trash cunt" is what I should have said.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

"Milka Duno (born April 22, 1972 in Caracas) is a Venezuelan race car driver who currently competes in the IndyCar Series. She is best known for holding the record of highest finish for a female driver in the 24 Hours of Daytona.[1]

Duno is a former model and has thus attracted much attention.[2] Her racing career is unusual because of her late start; she did not start racing until she was 24[3] and her experience prior to racing was mostly academic; Duno holds Master's Degrees in Organizational Development, Naval Architecture, Maritime Business, and Marine Biology,[3] and she has prior experience working as a naval engineer."

shes hot and shes educated.

makes me but i'm not worthy
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll weigh in on Danica's side for the simple fact the other whiny girl is a foreigner(got a mouth like the Joker too).
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Milka is a better driver than her

Not even close to reality.  The only reason Duno has a ride is because of her husband's money (he has connections to Citgo, fwiw).  She could never get one on skill alone and will never be anything more than a slightly-moving road hazard for the other drivers.  Patrick is a front-of-the-middle-of-the-pack driver who gets the attention of a front runner because she's a chick, but she definitely has the skill to be there.  To say that she doesn't have the skill to be in the IRL or that she gets in the way of every other driver is retarded.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close to reality.  The only reason Duno has a ride is because of her husband's money (he has connections to Citgo, fwiw).  She could never get one on skill alone and will never be anything more than a slightly-moving road hazard for the other drivers.  Patrick is a front-of-the-middle-of-the-pack driver who gets the attention of a front runner because she's a chick, but she definitely has the skill to be there.  To say that she doesn't have the skill to be in the IRL or that she gets in the way of every other driver is retarded.

Have you ever watched her race in person?  I'm not talking about what you see on TV, I'm talking about not taking your eye off her car as she races.  The other drivers just zip around her as if she's standing still.  I personally watched her finish 7th at Richmond.....WOW  Amazing...............except for the fact that there were 13 DNFs due to wrecks and breakdowns................  

It is pathetic, it's nothing more than a real life "Truman show" staring Danica.  Shes a fucking fake, and the only reason she exists is the press and $$$ she brings to IRL.

She can eat my balls, I hope she wrecks and ends up in a wheel chair.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anger management class?

She's been to anger management class.

The trouble is, A.J. was the teacher.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you ever watched her race in person?  I'm not talking about what you see on TV, I'm talking about not taking your eye off her car as she races.  The other drivers just zip around her as if she's standing still.  I personally watched her finish 7th at Richmond.....WOW  Amazing...............except for the fact that there were 13 DNFs due to wrecks and breakdowns................  

I've been at the Richmond race for the last 5 years, was at Indy in 2004, and was at the Watkins Glen race a few weeks ago, so yeah, I've seen her drive in person (and listened to her bitching/whining over the radio during several races).  I've also seen what a bitch she is in the garage in person (Will Power and Dan Weldon, on the other hand, seem like genuinely nice guys).  At Richmond, my friends and I were very surprised at how timid she was; not making anything but very high percentage moves, and pussing out any time another driver didn't just let her by.  She's never been a big risk taker, but her performance there was especially pussified.  Despite that (she was fast enough that she would have finished higher if she actually took a risk or two), she still finished mid pack, which pretty much confirms what I just said: she's a mid pack driver who gets more attention than she deserves because she's a chick.  I'm by no means a fan (especially after seeing what a bitch she was toward her fans at the Glen), but I can acknowledge reality.  She isn't several seconds off the pace, like Duno, and she isn't a consistent backmarker, so saying she isn't good enough to be in the IRL is just dumb.  

I also saw Milka Duno drive like complete shit at Richmond last year and at the Glen this year.  At the Glen, she was coasting through turn 2, where everyone else (Danica Patrick included) was flat out.  Apparently she's not too bad of a sports car driver, but she's in way over her head in an Indy car.  Have you seen her in person?  

It is pathetic, it's nothing more than a real life "Truman show" staring Danica.  Shes a fucking fake, and the only reason she exists is the press and $$$ she brings to IRL.

How do you explain the fact that she's contended for several wins and has won a race?

So, because you don't think she can drive, you want her to become a paraplegic.  nice. . .
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been at the Richmond race for the last 5 years, was at Indy in 2004, and was at the Watkins Glen race a few weeks ago, so yeah, I've seen her drive in person (and listened to her bitching/whining over the radio during several races).  I've also seen what a bitch she is in the garage in person (Will Power and Dan Weldon, on the other hand, seem like genuinely nice guys).  At Richmond, my friends and I were very surprised at how timid she was; not making anything but very high percentage moves, and pussing out any time another driver didn't just let her by.  She's never been a big risk taker, but her performance there was especially pussified.  Despite that (she was fast enough that she would have finished higher if she actually took a risk or two), she still finished mid pack,

And how would she have finished if all those cars didn't wreck?

which pretty much confirms what I just said: she's a mid pack driver who gets more attention than she deserves because she's a chick.  I'm by no means a fan (especially after seeing what a bitch she was toward her fans at the Glen), but I can acknowledge reality.  She isn't several seconds off the pace, like Duno, and she isn't a consistent backmarker, so saying she isn't good enough to be in the IRL is just dumb.  

I also saw Milka Duno drive like complete shit at Richmond last year and at the Glen this year.  At the Glen, she was coasting through turn 2, where everyone else (Danica Patrick included) was flat out.  Apparently she's not too bad of a sports car driver, but she's in way over her head in an Indy car.  Have you seen her in person?  

Nope, and I never said anything about her being a good driver.  I said she looked better, and has an impressive academic history.

How do you explain the fact that she's contended for several wins and has won a race?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

So, because you don't think she can drive, you want her to become a paraplegic.  nice. . .

No, it has nothing to do with how she drives, I think shes a fucking cunt thats why I want her to become a paraplegic.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

She's the female version of Dick Trickle.  Back during high school I watched that dude drive in NASCAR for what had to be near a decade and I don't think he ever finished in the top 10 the entire time I watched him.

So what name can we give her that would be a fitting homage to Dick Trickle?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#16]
And she's accomplished more in her life then most of you armchair commandos.  I wish my racing career would've advanced to a quarter of the level she's at.

Oh no she doesn't win every race so she sucks, yeah, that logic makes sense.  So what if she's a bitch, does it really effect any of you?  No, it doesn't.  Oh, and IRL sucks anyways.

Btw just saw her on the Espy's, whoever thinks she isn't good looking is a homo.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anger management class?

She's been to anger management class.

The trouble is, A.J. was the teacher.

Thats Right! I forgot(D.Letterman). AJ has been known for his temper also. Maybe thats where they first meet(A.M. Classes)
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I totally agree!  She aint no Ashly Force!

Why do you fuckers refuse to post pictures!  You know nobody likes a thread without pictures...
www.coedmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/28/ashley-force-main-header.jpg

I just might start watching open wheel racing now.

Be sure to also watch NHRA drag racing if you want to see Ashley Force.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you fuckers refuse to post pictures!  You know nobody likes a thread without pictures...

After reading that......I kinda thought.....The Top Fuelers are kinda open wheeled.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

After reading that......I kinda thought.....The Top Fuelers are kinda open wheeled.

True, but I believe her and her dad drive funny cars.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:14:43 PM EDT
[#21]
But Danica protects her beaver!....

youtube.com/watch?v=i-o8TDAElIw

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#22]
That's not a cat fight, it's just two bitches arguing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Irrelevant because those cars did wreck.  Staying out of those kinds of messes and actually finishing the race takes skill (as well as luck).  Most of those wrecks were bad/stupid driving, and the fact that she didn't cause/get involved in any of them is a positive comment on her skill.

Nope, and I never said anything about her being a good driver.  I said she looked better, and has an impressive academic history.

I was mainly referring to the guy who said Duno is a better driver.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut

So, skill has nothing to do with it?  The fact that she's consistently between the top 5 and top 10 is just coincidence/luck?

No, it has nothing to do with how she drives, I think shes a fucking cunt thats why I want her to become a paraplegic

You know, there are people you can talk to to help you with these anger issues
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:56:32 AM EDT
[#24]
I am disappointed that there so many Danica nut huggers on this board. The girl has very little talent and a lot of hipe. Go on and drink that koolaid. O'Yea
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
And she's accomplished more in her life then most of you armchair commandos.  I wish my racing career would've advanced to a quarter of the level she's at.

Oh no she doesn't win every race so she sucks, yeah, that logic makes sense.  So what if she's a bitch, does it really effect any of you?  No, it doesn't.  Oh, and IRL sucks anyways.

Btw just saw her on the Espy's, whoever thinks she isn't good looking is a homo.

I don't consider being handed your career on a silver platter an accomplishment.  

She's ugly as shit, she looks like a boy.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Irrelevant because those cars did wreck.  Staying out of those kinds of messes and actually finishing the race takes skill (as well as luck).  Most of those wrecks were bad/stupid driving, and the fact that she didn't cause/get involved in any of them is a positive comment on her skill.

Not hard to avoid the wrecks when you drive like a grandmother

I was mainly referring to the guy who said Duno is a better driver.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut

So, skill has nothing to do with it?  The fact that she's consistently between the top 5 and top 10 is just coincidence/luck?

Basically.  If she were a man, and actually had to worry about losing her job due to suckage, she would have been GONE years ago.  But, since she will never be fired, and she knows this, she doesnt have to take the risks that other drivers take to try to win a race........ bitch wins (sometimes places higher than last) by attrition, nothing more.

No, it has nothing to do with how she drives, I think shes a fucking cunt thats why I want her to become a paraplegic

You know, there are people you can talk to to help you with these anger issues

I'm not angry, it just makes me sick to see "fanboys" like yourself, who only support her because shes a woman.  As I said above, if she were a guy, all she would be racing at this point is go-karts.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I am disappointed that there so many Danica nut huggers on this board. The girl has very little talent and a lot of hipe. Go on and drink that koolaid. O'Yea

Hell, this thread has been pretty tame.  The last Danica thread I saw, some of her fans said that you were a no-dick Momma's boy if you didn't think she was the greatest thing to happen to racing.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Basically.  If she were a man, and actually had to worry about losing her job due to suckage, she would have been GONE years ago.  But, since she will never be fired, and she knows this, she doesnt have to take the risks that other drivers take to try to win a race........ bitch wins (sometimes places higher than last) by attrition, nothing more.

No kidding.  Anyone remember Nicolas Minassian?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Why do guys pant over Danica Patrick? She's about as feminine as Venus and Serena Williams. She reminds me of the short Darth Vader in Space Balls. A little gnomish "tomboy"  who has somehow fooled the media into thinking she's cute, which she isn't - not even remotely.

And her macho posturing is bullshit. She acts tough, because she knows that no male driver would ever hit her back.

I don't pant over Danica Patrick, but I do think she's reasonably attractive.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Danica shoulda dropped Milka...Milka can't race, she was 6 laps down...she is a figment of men's imagination. Danica can actually race and knows how to..none of the men say anything to Milka because she is a babe.

Danica FTW!

Danica isn't exactly one of the IRL's elite drivers, you know.  A male driver with the same level of success would most likely be ignored by the media and fans.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#31]
so tell me is ANY but or just me wondering what the "smell" like after a long hard sweaty race
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 4:08:20 AM EDT
[#32]
There was an article on Danica linked on Real Clear Sports today.  It had this gem.

Graham Rahal said Patrick owes Kanaan a debt of gratitude.  "Tony Kanaan is a huge asset to that team when it comes to setting up the car. They'll take Danica's car and put Tony in it to set it up. Danica wouldn't be anywhere near where she's at without Tony Kanaan."

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:03:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Danica Patrick looked smoking hot at the ESPY's the other day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:11:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Patrick sucks. She is s novelty to drum up business.
She's sort of like Obama.
She has ovaries to get her where she is,
Obama has dark skin to get him where he is.
Open wheel in the USA died 10+ years ago. Too bad
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Duno
www.sptimes.com/2007/04/27/images/xlarge/Sports_IRLsD_1567865.jpg

Patrick
autofix.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/danica-patrick.jpg

Those massive smilked up sweater puppets on Duno take the emphasis off her face. Combine the best parts of both ladies and let me know when she does playboy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Patrick sucks. She is s novelty to drum up business.
She's sort of like Obama.
She has ovaries to get her where she is,
Obama has dark skin to get him where he is.
Open wheel in the USA died 10+ years ago. Too bad

I thought the same thing...yeah, she's ,kind of a novelty...but the little chick can actually race. She apparently has a set, I give her a pass. I don't want her going snooping around my NASCAR though..that would ruin it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top