Quoted:

Quoted:
S:                                      
I:                                      
W:
D:
C:
Ch:

The fact that I know you started off playing 1st Ed. by the order you list the stats in is very sad. Good thing I have guns to keep me happy.

I was wondering if anyone would catch that

Uber geek.

yeah, I think a pimple suddenly materialized on my face when I posted that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
S:                                      
I:                                      
W:
D:
C:
Ch:

The fact that I know you started off playing 1st Ed. by the order you list the stats in is very sad. Good thing I have guns to keep me happy.

Uber geek.

Blue box or AD&D?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
S:                                      
I:                                      
W:
D:
C:
Ch:

Uber geek.

Blue box or AD&D?

I want to know as well.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:50:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I LOVE D&D .... in videogames. Neverwinter Nights was fun as shit, for example, as were a number of early D&D knockoffs from the mid-90s.

I never, ever got the appeal of tabletop D&D though.

When you're with a group of people that has NO qualms admitting that they are all complete and utter losers, you completely disregard the fact that what you are doing is ridiculous.  You just have a good time, and it is good, harmless fun.

I got kicked out of game for being drunk once.  Not the most rowdy crowd.

- BG

"I cast a spell of... lighting my farts on fire.. ow, dammit... put me out! put me out!  use Frost Breath or something!  OH GOD, wheres a cleric when you need one?!?!?!"
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I LOVE D&D .... in videogames. Neverwinter Nights was fun as shit, for example, as were a number of early D&D knockoffs from the mid-90s.

When you're with a group of people that has NO qualms admitting that they are all complete and utter losers, you completely disregard the fact that what you are doing is ridiculous.  You just have a good time, and it is good, harmless fun.

- BG

"I cast a spell of... lighting my farts on fire.. ow, dammit... put me out! put me out!  use Frost Breath or something!  OH GOD, wheres a cleric when you need one?!?!?!"

Do what?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

Do what?

hahahahahahaha
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
S:                                      
I:                                      
W:
D:
C:
Ch:

Uber geek.

Blue box or AD&D?

Started off with BAsic, I think the box was red though. Blue was expert set. I think.

I need to call my bro. We still have ALL our D&D stuff.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Started off with BAsic, I think the box was red though. Blue was expert set. I think.

I need to call my bro. We still have ALL our D&D stuff.

Yeah, I got the red box first, then the blue...then 1st ed. AD&D...didn't find too many people to play those with, but then I hit high school and 2nd Ed. Good times. My 2nd ed. book was repaired with duct tape several times.

Oh, and I played high school football and D&D...not generally at the same time though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top