User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"It's not that I'm lazy - I just don't care" is the best line in that whole movie.
View Quote

I've always been partial to:

"This thing is lucky I am not armed!", and

"Samir Naga... Naga... Na-gonna be working here much longer anyway!"
View Quote

Na-e-na-na-jahd Naenanajahd, its not that difficut

No. there WAS nothing wrong with my name till that no-talent ass-clown started winning Grammys
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
You are not your job.  You're not the car you drive.  You are not the contents of your wallet.  You're not your fucking khakis.

oops, wrong movie.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, sir, you are correct, but you are not a unique and beautiful snowflake.  You are the same decaying organic matter as everthing else.  You have to accept the fact that one day you are going to die.  That bitch Marla Singer.  But what if I spent the whole day thinking about the wrong wires?  Wait, the gun is in MY hand.  Bob had bitch tits.  For six months I couldn't sleep..i couldn't sleep....i couldn't sleep.  Three pitchers of beer and you still can't ask.  Do not talk about Fight Club.  Do not talk about Fight Club.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Peter Gibbons: He's going to ask me to work on Sunday and I'm going to do it, because I'm a pussy, which is why I work at Initech in the first place.
Michael Bolton: Hey, I work at Initech and I don't consider myself a pussy.
Samir: Yes, I am also not a pussy.

Bob Slydell: If you would, would you walk us through a typical day, for you?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Bob Slydell: Great.
Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door--that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh--after that I sorta space out for an hour.
Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

And finally, my favorite quote!
Peter Gibbons: You know the Nazis had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#6]
absolute best movie ever!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Damn, It Feels Good To Be A Gangster  
View Quote

All my friends keep fallin'... six feet deep.
View Quote

on a slightly different note:

Working jobs you hate... to buy shit you don't need!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#9]
The nazi's had Flair!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#10]
"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I've been [i]missing[/i] work!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:37:51 AM EDT
[#11]
"I hear by sentence you to four years in a federal pound me in the ass prison"

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top