Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:24:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The article didn't state their was a relation between him and the women in labor.

...a woman giving birth to his child....
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:28:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:32:41 AM EDT
[#3]
a quick google search show a pic of the douchebag. he looks hammered

story

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

a quick google search show a pic of the douchebag. he looks hammered

story

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/40boy/22721-kb-story-mugadammanning-49311.jpg  

That guy is reproducing.  Idiocracy is here.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What an asshole.  

But I don't know that grabbing someone's tits should be a felony.  

Now he gets to be a sexual offender, gets to be on the registry, gets to lose his right to vote, his right to keep and bear arms, etc.  All because he grabbed a nurse's titty?  That seems kind of harsh.    

THIS

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#6]
jeeze what a dumb ass..... i would have just stared at them the whole time and waited for her to bend over
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Shit, it is just a boob. Felony!?!? Wow.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

may be something wrong with us, but that was my exact thought. WTF?
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

Now he gets to be a sexual offender, gets to be on the registry, gets to lose his right to vote, his right to keep and bear arms, etc.  All because he grabbed a nurse's titty?  That seems kind of harsh.    

Yes, it does. As it should be.
This is why it's one, of many reasons why I would never do something like that.
Any asshole that thinks it's OK to walk up to a stranger, and grab her breast(s), or any other part of her, needs to be branded a pervert. I don't want him near my wife, or daughter.
I doubt seriously that this is the first time this moron has done something like this. This is just the first time someone called him to task on it. And rightly so.
Zero tolerance for this kind of stupid shit.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

Any asshole that thinks it's OK to walk up to a stranger, and grab her breast(s), or any other part of her, needs to be branded a pervert. I don't want him near my wife, or daughter.
I doubt seriously that this is the first time this moron has done something like this. This is just the first time someone called him to task on it. And rightly so.

But FELONY zero tolerance...come on.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an asshole.  

Zero tolerance always invites retarded interpretations of the rules.

On time a few years back I was out walking in with a crowd of people and I tripped over something.

In an effort to steady myself I reached out. There happened to be some girl's chest area in the way.

She tried to make a big deal out of it, but luckily there were witnesses who saw what happened.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I couldn't pay attention to how cute the nurses were when my kids were born. To freaked out.

I do however remember goin with my buddy to look for an engagement ring. The girl at the jeweler was a hot little number with Leather pants that ended halfway up her ass and a skin tight white sweater that started above her belly button and the top was open to below her breasts. After watching her get rings out for me to look at a few times...I was sorta rethinking my decision to get married.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, jeez, if the guy's wife/girlfriend/WTFever  wouldn't have sex with him, he had every right to look elsewhere.  

Jane

My sarcasm meter just broke from overload.

Thank you for making that clear to everyone. No, really, I mean it.  I thought a while before I post that; I was afraid some of the "pussy is an entitlement" retards might think I was serious.

Jane

You mean its not?

She eats 3 times a day on my dime, she can screw three times a week in my bed.

GR

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:35:56 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder how big the knockers were?
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

If someone grabs your wife/ significant others "titty", I imagine you would be pretty upset.  Besides, where would this person have stopped?  I doubt a rub on the outside of the clothing would have been the end of it all.  I think it should be a felony.  He has some serious issues going on.  He is a sexual predator.  He needs removed from society.

Bama Shooter, I thought for sure this would have happened in the South somewhere.  Don't make my state look bad!!!

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
All that nakedness made him randy.

& don't forget the lack of sex because his main was preggers.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

Yeah...imagine if it was your wife or girlfriend whose tit was grabbed.

I did.  I just can't see the logic behind ruining someone's entire life because they grabbed a titty.  It's not like he actually RAPED her or something.  I've been in public places and had my ass grabbed... maybe they should have had their lives ruined, too.  I guess women are so weak and frail that grabbing one's titty will traumatize her for the rest of her life?  Seriously.  Grabbing an ass or grabbing a titty may be disrespectful, and most likely pissed that nurse off, but it is NOT going to traumatize ANYBODY.  I flat guarantee that nurse got up the next day and was fine.  

I can easily see grabbing a titty being a misdemeanor, but I simply cannot justify it being a felony, especially one that may cost someone a lot of years behind bars.  Titties aren't THAT hallowed an object that mere unauthorized touching results in a life ruined.

He is a sexual predator that needs removed from society.  There is nothing "okay" with touching another persons errogenes zones without permission.  The touching is the first step, it will lead to further abuse, possibly including rape if it goes unpunished.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you for making that clear to everyone. No, really, I mean it.  I thought a while before I post that; I was afraid some of the "pussy is an entitlement" retards might think I was serious.

You mean its not?

She eats 3 times a day on my dime, she can screw three times a week in my bed.

I'll confess to having mixed feelings about this, one of the reasons I've always had a job.  Apart from the other considerations, it just seemed the fair thing to do.

Jane

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
salt lake, going after other women.... i may be jumping to this but, might this man be Mormon?

He might also be Southern Baptist, Hindu, Atheist, Muslim, or originally from North Carolina.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
WOW!    What can you even say about that guy?

He was more of a doer than a thinker.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
salt lake, going after other women.... i may be jumping to this but, might this man be Mormon?

it was probably Killswitch1982

Doubt it.....there's very little time left when one is on a never ending search for imp's and related bizarre desert creatures.

RG

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The article didn't state their was a relation between him and the women in labor.

...a woman giving birth to his child....

My reading ability is lacking today
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

I did.  I just can't see the logic behind ruining someone's entire life because they grabbed a titty.  It's not like he actually RAPED her or something.  I've been in public places and had my ass grabbed... maybe they should have had their lives ruined, too.  I guess women are so weak and frail that grabbing one's titty will traumatize her for the rest of her life?  Seriously.  Grabbing an ass or grabbing a titty may be disrespectful, and most likely pissed that nurse off, but it is NOT going to traumatize ANYBODY.  I flat guarantee that nurse got up the next day and was fine.  
I can easily see grabbing a titty being a misdemeanor, but I simply cannot justify it being a felony, especially one that may cost someone a lot of years behind bars.  Titties aren't THAT hallowed an object that mere unauthorized touching results in a life ruined.

He is a sexual predator that needs removed from society.  There is nothing "okay" with touching another persons errogenes zones without permission.  The touching is the first step, it will lead to further abuse, possibly including rape if it goes unpunished.

But it's NOT rape.  Do we sentence shoplifters the same way as if they had just robbed an armored car and killed 4 people?  I don't think so.  It's not the same.  Nobody is traumatized for life by having their titty grabbed.  They might be mad about having their titty grabbed, and it might be disrespectful,  but I guarantee a woman who gets her titty grabbed will not be traumatized for life.
What's next?  20 years for telling a woman to suck your cock, because it makes them mad and is disrespectful?
Anyone who thinks this is okay, kneel bow down and start sucking.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

But it's NOT rape.  Do we sentence shoplifters the same way as if they had just robbed an armored car and killed 4 people?  I don't think so.  It's not the same.  Nobody is traumatized for life by having their titty grabbed.  They might be mad about having their titty grabbed, and it might be disrespectful,  but I guarantee a woman who gets her titty grabbed will not be traumatized for life.

What's next?  20 years for telling a woman to suck your cock, because it makes them mad and is disrespectful?

Anyone who thinks this is okay kneel bow down and start sucking.

Dont we call that sexual harassment.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

Anyone who thinks this is okay kneel bow down and start sucking.

Dont we call that sexual harassment.

Yeah, but it's not a serious felony.  And then it only applies in certain situations.  If you're sitting in a bar and you tell some chick to suck your cock, you ain't going to prison for it.  

and please note, nowhere did I say it was okay to grab someone's titties without permission.  Nowhere.  I just don't think it should be a felony.  It should be a misdemeanor, with a hefty fine, or something, but should not have the potential to result in decades behind bars and ruining the grabber's life.  

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:23:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Imagine how the poor wife feels....

HH
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#26]
I wonder how old that guy is.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Yeah, but it's not a serious felony.  And then it only applies in certain situations.  If you're sitting in a bar and you tell some chick to suck your cock, you ain't going to prison for it.  

and please note, nowhere did I say it was okay to grab someone's titties without permission.  Nowhere.  I just don't think it should be a felony.  It should be a misdemeanor, with a hefty fine, or something, but should not have the potential to result in decades behind bars and ruining the grabber's life.  

It is also a bad situation because there is no uniformity.

Depending on the man, the woman, and the situation it might be acceptable, or even appreciated.

Thinking about it in the reverse, depending on the situation there are women that I wouldn't mind grabbing

me and there are women that I would. I would never however think that it fits the definition of felony.

I am thinking a misdemeanor with community service, or counselling for the first offense.

The second offense should go to a heavy fine, with maybe some serious jail time after that.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

The Decline and Fall of the American Empire continues.

This guy should have been knocked on his ass or beaten senseless, and that would have been the end of it.  Men can understand the concept of consequences.

But a felony??  While women in Texas can murder and EAT their children, or female hospital CEOs can cook their infants in the back of the car after "forgetting" about them, and no criminal charges are ever even filed?  

In response to this guy's disgusting act, we have a bunch of folks coming out of the woodwork and [rightly] denouncing it, but conveniently in other threads missing the fact that in the USA, women can murder and EAT their children, and hardly anybody pays it any mind.  Or their first thought, in true women-are-superior-to-men attitude is: "oh, she must be mentally ill."

The problem with this is that the people who advocate the imbalance in how crimes are treated based on gender, seem to miss the fact that gender relations are ferociously deteriorating as women get more "equal".  And by "equal", of course I mean a man can be in a genuine accident and if a fetus is lost as a result, be charged with full murder, while women in their infinite purity, can choose to take the lives of 1.5MILLION unborn children every year.  You know, true equality.  Or deliberately and in cold blood chase down their kids and butcher them and not even have any criminal charges filed; or not even make national news anymore!

Of course what this dude did was wrong.  But the Bill Clinton types who say things like:

while laughing or blowing off when women do horrible things to their children or to men, just makes me very sad for our future as a Nation.

Yes, as a true Bill Clinton, he has to protect poor women who are so equal that they can't protect themselves, from the rest of us evil male beasts because only you, only you (and Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy) are pure and good and "manly" enough to protect those poor innocent dearies from the rest of us evil beasts, who are 100% every one of us, just waiting to do horrible things to whoever we can, because we are males, after all.  

Never mind the fact there is a very curious correlation between men who feel "only they" can protect women from other men and those who perpetrate the very acts they claim to protect women from. (I cite Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy as two famous examples).

SUMMARY: how can you guys get THIS bent out of shape about touching while in America women regularly murder their children, or are the majority instigators of domestic abuse, and no one on arfcom pays it any mind?  

Quoted:
.... "pussy is an entitlement retards"....

Right.  Retards.  Nothing like those geniuses to whom "my ex-husband's money is an entitlement" or "other hard-working Americans' welfare money is an entitlement" or "I'm entitled to any cushy job created back when men were allowed to focus their ambition in a workplace, simply because I'm a woman" or "my children are an entitlement in a divorce, even though they are many times more likely to be drug addicts, rapists, criminals or delinquents".  Nope.  Not like those retards who think a marriage actually brings responsible sex with a regular partner.

I am NOT condoning what this clown did.  Of course it's wrong.  But it's funny how none of this gender-vs-gender crap happened while we were out developing civilization, and women voluntarily chose to behave as the Bible suggested.  Since when did doing what the Bible suggests - of your own free will - become such a bad thing?

I'm sorry for the rant.  It just hurts to see such an imbalance in response to crimes all based on the gender of the offender.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Wow. The poor wife. Can you imagine having a baby and not knowing where your husband is, then finding out why he isn't there?

Not his wife, just a baby momma.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Probably not.  I saw pics of him on the news and if he was a baptized Mormon he probably wasn't a practicing one.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What an asshole.

Now he gets to be a sexual offender, gets to be on the registry, gets to lose his right to vote, his right to keep and bear arms, etc. All because he grabbed a nurse's titty? That seems kind of harsh.

Depends.  He could plead to "sexual battery", which is a misdemeanor and doesn't require sex offender listing.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Asshole yeah felony forcible sex abuse no. This will be plead way down. It was also reported here locally that he was probably intoxicated.

Which is pretty strong evidence that he wasn't a Mormon.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I have had my butt grabbed by girls before, one lightly stroked the front of my pants one time while whe was talking to me... it was not wanted, and I am NOT that good looking... did I throw a hissy and have people arrested? NO!  I walked away and thought how desperate someone must be for companionship to resort to such extreme measures.

I do not agree with what the guy did, but this felony stuff goes too far.

Should this guy spend the night in jail, have to do some counseling and about 100 hours of community service?  YES

Should he be a felon and a registered sex offender for the rest of his life for grabbing boob over clothes? NO

If he had been trying to forcibly remove clothing, or throwing the nurse around or anything like that, then yes, but a simple grope over clothing on an adult... not quite felony time in my book.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I have had my butt grabbed by girls before, one lightly stroked the front of my pants one time while whe was talking to me... it was not wanted, and I am NOT that good looking... did I throw a hissy and have people arrested? NO!  I walked away and thought how desperate someone must be for companionship to resort to such extreme measures.

I do not agree with what the guy did, but this felony stuff goes too far.

Should this guy spend the night in jail, have to do some counseling and about 100 hours of community service?  YES

Should he be a felon and a registered sex offender for the rest of his life for grabbing boob over clothes? NO

If he had been trying to forcibly remove clothing, or throwing the nurse around or anything like that, then yes, but a simple grope over clothing on an adult... not quite felony time in my book.

Of course in a bit less 'big brother' oriented society even this would be unnecessary.

The girl should have slapped him and had security escort him out of the building.

Guess you don't get to watch the birth of your kid, sucks to be you!

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
.... "pussy is an entitlement retards"....

Right.  Retards.  Nothing like those geniuses to whom "my ex-husband's money is an entitlement" or "other hard-working Americans' welfare money is an entitlement" or "I'm entitled to any cushy job created back when men were allowed to focus their ambition in a workplace, simply because I'm a woman" or "my children are an entitlement in a divorce, even though they are many times more likely to be drug addicts, rapists, criminals or delinquents".  Nope.  Not like those retards who think a marriage actually brings responsible sex with a regular partner.

If you can find a case of me defending any of the actions you mention above, please quote me.  If not, how about leaving me out of your vitriolic rants.

Jane

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#36]
All kinds of win.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#37]
If I hadn't turned on the TV yesterday to balloon kid, this might seem strange.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:47:47 AM EDT
[#38]
I would usually agree with the no-felony crowd. A grope is similar to going in for a kiss when you think the time is right. Not far off from a squeeze of the upper arm with a wink and a smile when you're testing the waters.

This is different, IMO, because she had already spurned multiple advances from him before he went for a handful. He knew she was unaccepting of him and decided to take a little something anyway.

He'll plea down to a misdemeanor conviction and be appropriately branded and warned for his behavior. I don't see any travesty of justice here. Let's not make it into the old man with the orchids or the owl carcass caught in the truck grill.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Pictures of said nurse?
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
WOW!    What can you even say about that guy?

He was more of a doer than a thinker.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Asshole yeah felony forcible sex abuse no. This will be plead way down. It was also reported here locally that he was probably intoxicated.

Which is pretty strong evidence that he wasn't a Mormon.

I know plenty of Mormons who drink or smoke. And what does it matter if he was Mormon? assholes come in all shapes,sizes,races and religions.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Tag for screen name
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Lot of crack in that story.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#44]
" How long after your woman gives birth can you resumes sexual relations ???" I dunno.....depends whether she is in a private room or a ward.....
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Dude... You gotta learn the appropriate time to make your move.  
This is not it

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He might also be Southern Baptist, Hindu, Atheist, Muslim, or originally from North Carolina.

I didn't notice anything in the story about the pregnant woman being his sister

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Winner:  John Edwards Father of the Year/Husband of the Year Award.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Still not a felony.  Sorry.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What an asshole.

Now he gets to be a sexual offender, gets to be on the registry, gets to lose his right to vote, his right to keep and bear arms, etc. All because he grabbed a nurse's titty? That seems kind of harsh.

I'm good with it.

As an owner of said items myself, I am too.  Frankly, unwanted advances of that nature rank right up there with physical assault IMO.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What an asshole.  

I'm good with it.

I beg to differ. My titties are the most precious thing around and not just anyone gets to play with 'em, thank you very much. Anyone overstepping that line is going to find out pretty quick it's not just grabbing a ttity, it's exerting unapproved proprietary rights over MY property.

You seem pretty indignant over the guy's consequences. Can you identify with him? Fact is, he made his decision, in a public place, with someone clearly not in his jurisdiction, so to speak. Kinda makes you wonder what he'll do with no one watching, to anyone not able to fight back. Does he deserve a record? Damn right he does. So when he decided to do just a little more than invade someone's personal space no one can say incredulously, "Who could have seen this coming? Fuck him and his busy hands. Like Bama, I won't be losing any sleep over it.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top