BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't hold your breath if you expect the United
States to collapse due to malaise, cultural decline, decadence, dictators, etc.  Half of the Roman empire survived for more than 400 years after it went to hell; the other half survived for another millenium.  If the US collapses due to cultural factors, it will not be in our lifetime.

I don't see a few nukes as a big deal either.  This country is incredibly large, wealthy and robust.  An uncontrollable biological agent could lead to big problems, but we have such a huge technological advantage over our potential enemies in this area that it would probably not remain uncontrolled for long.

So eat, drink and be merry.  [beer]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
well hell DoubleFeed, you got me all excited about the revolution and all. I turned off the TV, grabbed the FAL and ran out in the street.  

Well it's colder than hell out there and nobody else showed up so I came back inside.  

If you people get ready, let me know and I'll head back out. Until then I'm studying up on the Samurai,  damn interesting people.....

Crash.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
well hell DoubleFeed, you got me all excited about the revolution and all. I turned off the TV, grabbed the FAL and ran out in the street.  

Well it's colder than hell out there and nobody else showed up so I came back inside.  

If you people get ready, let me know and I'll head back out. Until then I'm studying up on the Samurai,  damn interesting people.....

Crash.
View Quote
[LOL] Did you remember to grab grandpappy's shotgun?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top