Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope he trys to shoot someone that knows how to operate a gun for real.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd love to see these idiots try and buy guns.

They would learn the following:

1. They can't afford NFA weapons.

2. They can't even afford the pre89 Import versions

3. They are ineligible to purchase firearms in most cases because of arrest from participating in a riot (protest).

These guys believe their own bullshit. They fully expect that they can walk into a gunstore and give a secret password and buy full auto Uzis under the counter and out the back door for $100.

Ding ding ding...

These retards don't realize that they already gave away a lot of the freedoms they had before they decided that peacably protesting wasn't enough.  

Fuckin loons, I'm telling you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to take that guy talking shit over there outside and beat the hell out of him. He is basically saying that all gun owners aren't intelligent every other post. Typical uppity liberal "genius." Man they are soooooo fucking smart. Jesus. I think that's the problem with most of those people over at DU - they never had a good old fashion ass beating. I think everyone should have their ass kicked at least once. Builds character.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#4]
That test is funny. Talk about loaded questions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Um, is that supposed to be in the AOL thread, by chance?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I'm talking about Lefty's quiz posted on page 2 of this thread.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just posted this in another thread, but:  I took a political quiz on some goofy liberal website and at the end I was called: Conservative Scum and was told this:

You may think you're American, but you're just another hapless bastard taking away our freedoms and ruining the American way of life. You'll be the first against the wall when the rest wake up and smell the coffee.

Some shit huh, I am a freedom taker and he wants to kill me....jack ass!

I WANT these types of whackos to get guns and start shooting at cars with W stickers.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.  I am so tired of their SHIT and hypocrisy, I wish to GOD that they would follow through on this ONE thing.

You should post a link to this quiz.

Link to Lefty's quiz

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And the chances of this guy actually going out and buying a Class 3 weapon?

He probably wouldn't pass the background check...ties to communist/terrorist organizations!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'd love to see these idiots try and buy guns.

They would learn the following:

1. They can't afford NFA weapons.

2. They can't even afford the pre89 Import versions

3. They are ineligible to purchase firearms in most cases because of arrest from participating in a riot (protest).

These guys believe their own bullshit. They fully expect that they can walk into a gunstore and give a secret password and buy full auto Uzis under the counter and out the back door for $100.

At least get it for the price they see in shotgun news!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#11]

I am considering becoming an armed law abiding citizen on Monday. I have never even held a gun in my hands, but I am considering buying a fully automatic weapon and a cache of ammunition.

Does that scare rightwingers? It should.

Internet Commando  "....It should"  What a joke.  Too bad he wont be able to fire such a thing considering his mouth's permenantly attached to momma's titty.  Go ahead boy....pick up a gun to frighten somebody, and you won't be holding that 'gun' in your hands. Gonna be awful hard aiming it with it crammed up yer azz!!!!  

I loathe these folks with a passion - they fail to remember one basic principle - know your shit, before you talk shit.  Bottom feeding, whoa is me, I'm a victim, whining little bitches - you suck, your family sucks, your friends suck, everything you stand for sucks - pick up that gun child, take to the streets, scream and rant - go ahead, we dare you, we want you to, we beg of you.

But they won't....guess we'll have to wait for zombies instead

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#12]
He obviously dosnt know which end of the tube the round comes out of.  Maybe the shop owner will see who he realy is and give him some instruction.........  if you know what I mean.

Cinnci's right.  This peckerhead would probably drop the weapon as soon as it fired if he could find someone to let him shoot thiers.  People with limp wrists are funny that way you know.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Come to think of it the best instruction someone could give this sissy-boy is to file the front sight completely off. To make it easier for the doctors to remove when someone sticks it up his ass for pulling out on them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Can't you just imagine Michael Moore's next "Documentary" on the expiration of the AWB?

There he goes, into Walmart, sucking on his toothpick.

Coming out with a box under his arm.  "I just went in there, they would let me film, but I just bought this Ruger AK-47 no questions asked."

Cuts to scene of Al Qaeda terrorists training in Afganistan firing full auto AK47's, but he says, "Here some Michigan Militia members playing their weekend wargames."

etc.

Reality does not matter, they will continue to lie so they can scare soccer moms.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Actually I would love to see them post that they went to try and buy one at a gun store, for real, and got denied by the system check. Or, even better, couldn't find the full auto Uzi death machine they wanted to buy.

Or, even better, realizing how much money they'd have to pony up to get that "arsenal" of 10,000 rounds.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Reality does not matter, they will continue to lie so they can scare soccer moms.

True.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Let 'em buy the guns...I have a good friend who was a total dyed-in-the-wool liberal, and had never even held a gun, much less fired one...but after just one trip to the range, she was hooked!  Guess that's what happens when you "feel the power"!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Doesn't scare me at all.  

Best case scenario the idiot actually learns a thing or two and starts to rethink his position.

Worst case scenario, what's he gonna do???  These morons think handing someone (with ZERO previous training/experience) a firearm will automatically make them some sort of highly trained killing machine.  Good luck with that...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#19]
What a bunch of idiots.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Hey, I learned that the DC sniper bought his guns from Bullseye in Tacoma....

ya didna know that????
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did you see the reply on that site that says Gun Control is Racist and The Assault Weapon Ban is Dead Let's keep it that way, but the guys sig line says "Kerry isn't trying to take away your guns, Vote Kerry 04".

How can someone know so much about guns but then not realize that Kerry made a special trip to vote for the Assault Weapons ban.

I think liberals assume all the bad stuff that will happen, will only happen to the right wing, and they will be ok...... because they are above it all.

How could bad things happen to good people???  Everyone knows bad things only happen to bad people (like us).
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x85761[DO NOT HOTLINK]

I am considering becoming an armed law abiding citizen on Monday. I have never even held a gun in my hands, but I am considering buying a fully automatic weapon and a cache of ammunition.

Does that scare rightwingers? It should.

And they call us unstable

He will probably buy one of those machine guns that became legal when the '94 AWB expired.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Lie-berals talk alot of shit, but tend to puss out in the end.

Lotsa talk, little action.

Yawn.

This is not entirely true.  I have dealt with three workplace violence (minor) issues in the past 8 years.  All three were died in the wool liberal gun haters that flipped out and got violent.  Two of the episodes involved my direct intervention.  None of the episodes involved weapons other than a computer keyboard (thank god!).

It is my belief that anti gun people want guns banned because they fear everyone else is as unstable as they are, or would be, with a firearm.  

Some of these people are truly on the ragged edge of self control, and are quite capable of violence.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I'm talking about Lefty's quiz posted on page 2 of this thread.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just posted this in another thread, but:  I took a political quiz on some goofy liberal website and at the end I was called: Conservative Scum and was told this:

You may think you're American, but you're just another hapless bastard taking away our freedoms and ruining the American way of life. You'll be the first against the wall when the rest wake up and smell the coffee.

Some shit huh, I am a freedom taker and he wants to kill me....jack ass!

I WANT these types of whackos to get guns and start shooting at cars with W stickers.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.  I am so tired of their SHIT and hypocrisy, I wish to GOD that they would follow through on this ONE thing.

You should post a link to this quiz.

Link to Lefty's quiz

check out the guy's online singles profile.  it's linked at the top right of the quiz results.  i strongly considered messaging him, but didn't want to bother with registering at "cupid".
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I am wondering how many of them will end up being run out of guns stores for being annoying.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
It is my belief that anti gun people want guns banned because they fear everyone else is as unstable as they are, or would be, with a firearm.  

Some of these people are truly on the ragged edge of self control, and are quite capable of violence.  

BINGO!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#28]
I can see it now...

First week of Nov 04, GWB wins in a landslide:

Hundreds, maybe thousands, of nasty bitter hippies all buy AK-47s, along with their 'cache of ammunition'...they line the streets, ready for battle...

With the first few shots exchanged, all those bullet hoses are 'neverfired, only dropped once!' as they collectively abandon their pipe fantasy and head with great haste back to the safety of the commune, fulfilling DiFi's prophecy:

"Assault weapons will be littering the streets!"  Who knew that bitch would be right?

I'm no writer.  I know SOMEBODY can run with this story and elaborate to make it better...any takers?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
For whatever reason, you seem to think taking away some freedoms is necessary for our way of life. You're wrong. Sorry. Go read "Dude, Where's My Country" and "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore... you might learn something.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#30]

For whatever reason, you seem to think taking away some freedoms is necessary for our way of life. You're wrong. Sorry. Go read "Dude, Where's My Country" and "Stupid White Men" by Michael Moore... you might learn something.  

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:10:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Liberals are more likely to attmept suicide.  Having guns around the house is just going to make those attempts more likely to suceed.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
This is not entirely true.  I have dealt with three workplace violence (minor) issues in the past 8 years.  All three were died in the wool liberal gun haters that flipped out and got violent.  Two of the episodes involved my direct intervention.  None of the episodes involved weapons other than a computer keyboard (thank god!).

YES!  Psychiatrists and psychologists call this "projection" and I TRULY BELIEVE this is what drives 50-75% of anti-gunners' desires to ban private ownership of firearms
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES!  Psychiatrists and psychologists call this "projection" and I TRULY BELIEVE this is what drives 50-75% of anti-gunners' desires to ban private ownership of firearms

I highly recommend this article, written by an actual psychiatrist. Raging Against Self Defense
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:29:11 PM EDT
[#36]
DU'ers arming with full auto weapons  

The thing of it is, is that these people really believe you can walk into a gun store and just buy one over the counter  by flashing a driver's license and some cash.
The world is filled with the misinformed, the uninformed, and the ignorant. DU is filled with God's truly stupid. God must love the truly stupid. He made so many of them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It's about as scary as a skinny guy saying:

"I'll show you, I'm going to join a gym and workout every day till I'm HUGE, and then I'm going to beat you up.  Yeah!  That's what I'll do!"

v
 v
 v
 v
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Liberals are not afraid of guns, they are afraid of the responsibility that comes with them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:31:18 PM EDT
[#40]
i didn't read much over there, but i read enough.GODDAMN THOSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!!!   SHITLIKE THIS MAKES ME WANT TO BE LOCKED IN A CLOSET WITH ONE< WITH AN ICE PICK DUCT TAPED TO MY HAND!

but no, i'm not worried. i'm bigger, meaner, better trained, and well stocked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top