BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There you have it.  The policy change was simply the result of some n00b administrator attempting to close a perceived "national security" loophole and brass got caught up in the snare.  There was no political motivation behind the policy change, but it is good that people like us were suspicious, got involved, and helped bring about a resolution.

Ed

This is most likely the root cause of the issue, but if it would have went unchecked it soon would have become a "past practice" and short of an act of Congress impossible to reverse.  Does no one here remember Captain Crunch? approximately 1.5 million Garands were "De-Milled" during the Klinton reign.

Obama is no different.

Holy fuck, are you serious?

I know at least a million Garands, stored in armories throughout South Korea, were chopped to pieces by Clinton.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Those bastards!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If we can still get the small arms cases...Who the fuck is in for a GROUP BUY before they change their minds again???

Arfcom needs to start bidding on these auctions and selling it in the store....

I am in for 10K of 7.62 and 5.56 mixed..

Who's with me?

I'm in for 10K+

Let me know when.

This is not a bad idea.  There are posters in this thread who have the paperwork.  It would require cash and labor!  I'd do this for less than your average illegal alien would demand per hour.

BFL Brass!
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
*** This post came from an employee of Government Liquidation ***

3/17/09  -  1:45PM Pacific

Quoted:
.... The facts as I know them, which come directly from candid discussions with my CEO, indicate the following:

- Prior to 11/2008, Demil B items required no mutilation for sale to the public.  That policy changed in November, but several exceptions were granted.  Expended munitions brass was one of those given a waiver.

- Enter the new administration.  Since Demil B category items had been given a broad, general label as "national security sensitive" someone above the DRMS (likely in the DLA) reviewed the policy and immediately went with a CYA policy and yanked all exemptions.  No thoughts or considerations were given to the implications of this policy change, but this directive was issued to DOD Surplus effective immediately last week.

- Shit storm blows up as a result.  In particular, the letters, phone calls, and emails to our legislators, the media, and anyone else who would listen caused this policy to be review post haste.  

- As of this morning our company was informed that expended munitions brass will now be reclassified as Demil Q –– which requires no mutilation unless sold to a foreign country.  

There you have it.  The policy change was simply the result of some n00b administrator attempting to close a perceived "national security" loophole and brass got caught up in the snare.  There was no political motivation behind the policy change, but it is good that people like us were suspicious, got involved, and helped bring about a resolution.

Ed

Imagine if we all had just said, "aw shucks!" and let it slide. It's only because people got active about the issue that it (hopefully) has been resolved in our favor.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Epic_Ed and Flamethrower for being adults about this and keeping us informed. I know Epic_Ed is closer to it than anyone else here.

Like him I believe someone felt a need, either in a show of power or CYA to the new admin, to delete the exemptions. Mearly someone flexing his muscles before using his pee brain.
Sorry to the rest of the chicken littles and tinfoilers in the thread there is no conspiracy to write a book about. No murder at the Whitehouse or threat of violence from the almighty to changed all the codes. Nothing more here for you to see so more along and quit trashing an honest thread.

To the rest of the posters and the ones that didn't post, Thank you for your efforts over the weekend to voice our concerns to correct this matter. For once we have been listend to.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
For anyone wanting to go in on a large lot of brass let me know. I would be willing to work out a deal with anyone.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The stuff from Lindsay Graham's office refutes it.  It says that small arms brass was  the subject of a specific recommendation.   The page you obviously didn't bother to read explains  how the coding of a kind of item can be subject to a challenge.

You say you're a bigshot national radio producer.   Congratulations.    Now start asking the right questions, please:

Thanks, Gonz.

No big-shot, merely a gopher, but the cool thing is I do tend to get calls returned when I mention the boss.  Nothing you have posted is outside the normal operations of the system.

Meaning the only question is WHO made the challenge to the prior classification, don't you think?

It's THE GOVS STUFF to start with. The agency who owns it can classify it any way they want to.  They just screwed your business?  CHALLENGE the decision, which is exactly what happened in a big way.

NO CONSPIRACY REQUIRED, but don't let that stop you.

Man, I give up.

It's MY stuff.  The "government owns" means you and I own it.  Destroying military surplus ANYTHING is wasting OUR money.  You and I have a right to repurchase anything from them because we paid for it...the only reason we pay anything at all is to reimburse the other taxpayers who bought in on it too.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok so what is the bottom line to all this bullshit.  I have been searching for some additional surplus .223 and .308 brass that I have been using for years and now no one has it for sale.  All the site have the following:

Attention!!

Due to new government regulations concerning the purchasing of surplus brass, we are removing sales of all 223 , 308 and 50 BMG BRASS PRODUCTS until further notice. Below is a copy of the emails we received from Government Liquidations/Gary Marbut-Montana Shooting Sports Association.

"Effective immediately DOD Surplus, LLC, will be implementing new requirements for mutilation of fired shell casings.  The new DRMS requirement calls for DOD Surplus personnel to witness the mutilation of the property and sign the Certificate of Destruction.  Mutilation of the property can be done at the DRMO, if permitted by the Government, or it may be mutilated at a site chosen by the buyer.  Mutilation means that the property will be destroyed to the extent prevents its reuse or reconstruction.  DOD Surplus personnel will determine when property has been sufficiently mutilated to meet the requirements of the Government.  "

So will it be available or not?  Seems as of NOW it is not...

People call me stupid.....

Maybe they do....

The places I have been buying surplus brass from still have this DOD crap up.  I guess they will correct it in the days coming
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Frankly, I'm shock .50 was allowed in.  I know it was heatedly debated.

Not good to hear (that it was hotly debated).  I'm very glad .50 brass was included.  The price is already too high as it is.  With quality .50 BMG plinking ammo costing $3-4/round, it's getting very expensive to enjoy the 50 BMG hobby.  Eliminating surplus brass from the supply could have spelled the end of (semi)affordable 50 BMG plinking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Good deal, if it woks out. Thanks for looking into this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok so what is the bottom line to all this bullshit.  I have been searching for some additional surplus .223 and .308 brass that I have been using for years and now no one has it for sale.  All the site have the following:

Attention!!

Due to new government regulations concerning the purchasing of surplus brass, we are removing sales of all 223 , 308 and 50 BMG BRASS PRODUCTS until further notice. Below is a copy of the emails we received from Government Liquidations/Gary Marbut-Montana Shooting Sports Association.

"Effective immediately DOD Surplus, LLC, will be implementing new requirements for mutilation of fired shell casings.  The new DRMS requirement calls for DOD Surplus personnel to witness the mutilation of the property and sign the Certificate of Destruction.  Mutilation of the property can be done at the DRMO, if permitted by the Government, or it may be mutilated at a site chosen by the buyer.  Mutilation means that the property will be destroyed to the extent prevents its reuse or reconstruction.  DOD Surplus personnel will determine when property has been sufficiently mutilated to meet the requirements of the Government.  "

So will it be available or not?  Seems as of NOW it is not...

People call me stupid.....

Maybe they do....

The places I have been buying surplus brass from still have this DOD crap up.  I guess they will correct it in the days coming

It took three days to retract listing, pull things of the web and get the right scoop.  Can you give them 15 minutes to undo it?
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#12]
OK, this may be premature (that hasn't stopped us before)

I'm gonna call it....

I will update the OP as soon as I have that official email from GL and the lots online have been changed to reflect the "stand down".

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If we can still get the small arms cases...Who the fuck is in for a GROUP BUY before they change their minds again???

Arfcom needs to start bidding on these auctions and selling it in the store....

I am in for 10K of 7.62 and 5.56 mixed..

Who's with me?

I'm in for 10K+

Let me know when.

This is not a bad idea.  There are posters in this thread who have the paperwork.  It would require cash and labor!  I'd do this for less than your average illegal alien would demand per hour.

BFL Brass!

I'd be in for this too, depending on what the cost per k would end up at....  Someone find out!!!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Okay... I hate to do it but should this be the case... and there is a group buy... I'm in for .50 caliber brass... please keep me informed.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:31:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
OK, this may be premature (that hasn't stopped us before)

I'm gonna call it....

http://www.auctionadvisory.com/shitstormcancel.jpg

I will update the OP as soon as I have that official email from GL and the lots online have been changed to reflect the "stand down".

Sure seems like SHITSTORM: SUCCESSFUL.   We raised a massive stink over this and got gov't policy changed in a matter of days, with most of those days being over a weekend.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

This is most likely the root cause of the issue, but if it would have went unchecked it soon would have become a "past practice" and short of an act of Congress impossible to reverse.  Does no one here remember Captain Crunch? approximately 1.5 million Garands were "De-Milled" during the Klinton reign.

Obama is no different.

Yup.

And those of us who were paying attention when that kind of gut wrenching destruction took place are probably more than a little jaded.  I know I am.   I do not trust these fuckers not to to similar things again if they can get away with it.

The fact that a person in a position to "know" in this thread has revealed there was even a question about .50 cal shell casings suggests to me  that the motivation behind the change could have been motivated by some issues related to gun control.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#18]
so, they are NOT going to destroy all Brass, there will be .MIL brass, sold to the major reloaders and available until THE MESSIAH finds a new way to destroy our sport and the ability to defend ourselves from an Opressive Govt???

thanks for clarifying it for an old moron..
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:09:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BFL Brass!

It is a very good idea.  A group buy would be involved.  I looked into buying brass.  Of the auctions I tracked, before being allowed to bid, a $10,000 deposit was required for the larger brass lots (10,000+ pounds).  After the auction, the buyer must make arrangements to have it moved.  Companies exist with whom you can contract for this work.  The upfront capital will be the problem.  Storage will be a problem...shipping...labor...state sales tax.  A possible solution would be to sell shares, so to speak, prior to the auction, to create an escrow account.  Each share would equal a percentage (by weight) of the brass.  I can see the legalities getting involved, but I believe that it could be done.

Edited to add:

I'm interesting in buying a stake.
Problem with that is most of it is unsorted. Some guys want 556 some only want 308 and some want 50cal. Means it would have to be sorted first then split weight per share according to caliber.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:09:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Thane deserves some serious credit for this.  He was the one who threw the pebble that became a torrent.  The Ents have gone to war and apparently won.

+1 I forgot to add his name to my previous Thank you.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Thank you, Thane, for initially alerting us to this situaion. You kept a cool head throughout this event.........YOU'RE THE MAN!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

BFL Brass!

It is a very good idea.  A group buy would be involved.  I looked into buying brass.  Of the auctions I tracked, before being allowed to bid, a $10,000 deposit was required for the larger brass lots (10,000+ pounds).  After the auction, the buyer must make arrangements to have it moved.  Companies exist with whom you can contract for this work.  The upfront capital will be the problem.  Storage will be a problem...shipping...labor...state sales tax.  A possible solution would be to sell shares, so to speak, prior to the auction, to create an escrow account.  Each share would equal a percentage (by weight) of the brass.  I can see the legalities getting involved, but I believe that it could be done.

Edited to add:
Problem with that is most of it is unsorted. Some guys want 556 some only want 308 and some want 50cal. Means it would have to be sorted first then split weight per share according to caliber.

Part of the process.  We could have a party.  A "Working Party"! Sort by caliber, headstamp and condition.  A lot of work.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Just got this email from Montana Shooting Sports Association;

Dear MSSA Friends,

I just received a phone call from the office of U.S. Senator Tester of Montana to inform me that at 5:15 (EST) today a letter cosigned by Senator Tester (D-MT) and Senator Baucus (D-MT) was faxed to the Department of Defense asking DoD to reverse its new policy requiring destruction of fired military cartridge brass.  At 5:30, I am told, Tester's office received a fax back from DoD saying that the brass destruction policy IS reversed.

Others report to me that they are already seeing evidence of this on the Websites of entities that liquidate surplus DoD commodities.

Our thanks go out to Senator Tester and Senator Baucus, and their staff, for getting on this problem promptly and making the reversal happen

Staff for Tester and Baucus promise they will get me the documentation for this reversal tomorrow morning.  I'll forward that when I get it.

Best wishes,

Gary Marbut, president
Montana Shooting Sports Association
http://www.mtssa.org
author, Gun Laws of Montana
http://www.mtpublish.com
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes Klinton ended the Army DCM and began destroying M1 rifles stored at Anniston Army Depot. Cap'n Crunch ran around the clock for over a year before the Legislation that created the CMP made it through Congress.
A lot of the credit for saving the rifle goes to the demand created by Saving Private Ryan and an infomercial produced by the NRA and veterans organizations.
The termination of the DCM program was an administrative decision. No one was notified until the program was well under way. Our troops fighting the WOT suffered as well, a lot of M14's were destroyed also.

OMG post#666

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

BFL Brass!

Edited to add:

Part of the process.  We could have a party.  A "Working Party"! Sort by caliber, headstamp and condition.  A lot of work.

saying it would be a LOT of work might be an understatement.  A lot of that brass is downright filthy.  This stuff isn't always being policed as it is ejected–– some of it may have been exposed to the elements for some time before finally being collected with a shovel.  Gauging condition would be very difficult without cleaning it up, as dirt can hide a lot of flaws that makes the brass no good.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Any confirmation on this yet?  

Long time lurker just trying to see if I am going to get my 7.62 brass that is back ordered
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#29]
http://www.georgia-arms.com/

Dear Loyal Customers,

Thanks to your voice, DOD has rescinded the order to mutilate all spent cases as of 4:30 pm on 3/17/09. We appreciate the time and effort that you expended, together we all made a difference. We will be posting the email we received from DOD as well as any additional information within the next 12-16 hours. Thanks so much and lets get to work!!! Georgia Arms
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dear Loyal Customers,

Thanks to your voice, DOD has rescinded the order to mutilate all spent cases as of 4:30 pm on 3/17/09. We appreciate the time and effort that you expended, together we all made a difference. We will be posting the email we received from DOD as well as any additional information within the next 12-16 hours. Thanks so much and lets get to work!!! Georgia Arms

This really kicks ass!!

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any confirmation on this yet?  

Long time lurker just trying to see if I am going to get my 7.62 brass that is back ordered

Yes...

Dear MSSA Friends,

I just received a phone call from the office of U.S. Senator Tester of Montana to inform me that at 5:15 (EST) today a letter cosigned by Senator Tester (D-MT) and Senator Baucus (D-MT) was faxed to the Department of Defense asking DoD to reverse its new policy requiring destruction of fired military cartridge brass.  At 5:30, I am told, Tester's office received a fax back from DoD saying that the brass destruction policy IS reversed.

Others report to me that they are already seeing evidence of this on the Websites of entities that liquidate surplus DoD commodities.

Our thanks go out to Senator Tester and Senator Baucus, and their staff, for getting on this problem promptly and making the reversal happen

Staff for Tester and Baucus promise they will get me the documentation for this reversal tomorrow morning.  I'll forward that when I get it.

Best wishes,

Gary Marbut, president
Montana Shooting Sports Association
http://www.mtssa.org
author, Gun Laws of Montana
http://www.mtpublish.com

and -

Dear Loyal Customers,

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Just thinking out loud here but I wonder if the gov-tards heard about the uprising that this caused and are a little "gun shy" (pun intended ) of starting a larger shitstorm by trying to go for the AWB or other restrictions. Hope so.

Anyway, I'm impressed by the quick reaction by those wanting to defend their rites and doing their part in helping getting this (apparently) resolved. Good job.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#33]
This is pretty impressive.  
In just a matter of a few days,  a change in a DoD regulation/policy got reversed in direct response to the power of a lot of angry gun owners.

It shows something about the sort of power we can bring to bear on .gov.  And the reloading issue isn't even important to the large majority of shooters.

Nice flexing of the political muscles.  

CJ

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is pretty impressive.   In just a matter of a few days,  a change in a DoD regulation/policy got reversed in direct response to the power of a lot of angry gun owners.

It shows something about the sort of power we can bring to bear on .gov.  And the reloading issue isn't even important to the large majority of shooters.

CJ

The NRA has got nothing on a bunch of pissed Arfcommer's.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#35]
I still sent a letter today...
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:49:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is pretty impressive.  
In just a matter of a few days,  a change in a DoD regulation/policy got reversed in direct response to the power of a lot of angry gun owners.

CJ

The NRA has got nothing on a bunch of pissed Arfcommer's.
That what I am wondering too. If the action of individuals was not louder than one organization. I know there was more than one organization involved. In a situation like this, the more you can pile on their desks the more action they seem to take.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Evidently reading is not fundamental to you. Go back and read the post I quoted. I specifically stated that the guy from Georgia Arms had not called anyone at the DLA to check into this.  I did not say I expected one guy to reverse the policy but if he is not trying it is pretty mindblowing. Before you go tossing around insults and jumping to conclusions, how about you learn to read then comprehend what you read. I did my part and have been contacting all three of my Senators/Reps to bring this to their attention. It is people like you who are attacking people on the same side so FOAD!!

Just in case you cannot read I am copying the quote I posted in regards to and bold the statement to make it easier on you:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Cam Edwards (NRA news) brought the issue up and spoke to the guy from Georgia Arms - still, at the time of the airing he stated that he hadn't seen any confirmation of the DLA doing anything of the sort. the only evidence at the time is an email received by the guy from Georgia Arms and a similar email he said a competitor received from gov liquidation). The guy from Georgia Arms also admitted he hadn't contacted anyone at DLA to validate the new regulation declared in the email he'd received from gov ligquidation. I'm just the messenger here, reporting what i heard on the program....

Cam said he'd bringing in someone from NRA-ILA to dig into this on Tuesdays show - NRAnews.com 9PM Eastern.

Quoted:
Quoted:
This is absolutely freaking mindblowing to read!!! One of the guys, not to mention his employees, family and company, that has a lot to lose has not even tried to contact the people who could get this rectified and changed?!?! If my livelihood was on the line as well as many others, I would be on the phone everyday to try and track down who I needed to speak to so this situation gets rectified.

It seems that he is hoping everyone else will do all the work to put pressure on this to get it reversed.  

He is. Read all his posts.

You expect one small businessman to reverse this policy without assistance? It sounds you're just trying to rationalize your indifference to the importance of this matter. It is under the feet of the likes of you that this country is being trampled.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Frankly, I'm shock .50 was allowed in.  I know it was heatedly debated.

Same thought I had... you know someone is seething right now...  somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

Obama is no different.

I know at least a million Garands, stored in armories throughout South Korea, were chopped to pieces by Clinton.

Damn, I would have bought one.  I don't even own a single one.

Even if they'd sold them for some dirt cheap price like $100 apiece... that's still $100,000,000 more than they got by scrapping them.  Plus I'm sure it cost them money to scrap them, too.  

And think of all the tax dollars spent to buy those guns.  People had to work to pay the taxes that bought them.  So what did the government do when it was done with them?  Distribute them to the people who worked for them?  Hell no.  Scrap em.  One million Garands' worth of labor.. in vain.  Scrapped.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#41]
See? we can make a difference.
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:24:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If it turns out this was driven not by the .gov folks but by some contract holder ... perhaps to drive prices for upcoming auction sales through the ceiling ...

Meh, just thinking out loud here.

ML

ETA - I say that only after reading that "Group Buy For Brass" post ... either way, the stuff turned into a hot commodity overnight.

Right.  Just like you're driving up demand for your products by claiming those stealth uppers rare as hens teeth, and then blaming it on lack of available parts.

C'mon, Mark...seriously?
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:32:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

BFL Brass!

Edited to add:

Let's do it!
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Where's the victory?
Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:36:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just noticed that this is from a .com address ... I tend to ignore anything .mil-related unless it ends in .gov.

Something smells, just sayin' ...

ML

http://www.auctionadvisory.com/govliq1.jpg

Nothing fishy there...  GL is a private LLC.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I just noticed that this is from a .com address ... I tend to ignore anything .mil-related unless it ends in .gov.

Something smells, just sayin' ...

ML

Mark that is because it came from Government Liquidation which is a private company.

DLA is the one the told GL of the requirement.

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Where's the victory?

READ PAGE 1

Link Posted: 3/17/2009 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Thane deserves some serious credit for this.  He was the one who threw the pebble that became a torrent.  The Ents have gone to war and apparently won.

I agree, nicely done Thane and everyone else that got this done and got it done quickly.  

This was a good practice run for what we will need to do repeatedly over the next 4 years.

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top