Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The only place this guy should be working is McDonalds asking if you want fries with your order.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The only place this guy should be working is McDonalds asking if you want fries with your order.

I'm the only one professional enough, that I know of, to handle this deep fryer... SPLASH.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm the only one professional enough, that I know of, to handle this deep fryer... SPLASH.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Funny!!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
AAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAa Ha

Now that was funny.

I know AD's happen, but this guy is too much.  Thanks for the video host.  Saved.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Now if all gov. agencies have this kind of extensive training with there weapons then i can mark off one thing i dont have to be afraid of anymore lol hires
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#6]
That was kinda amusing...

Pretty retarded to take a loaded gun into a classroom tho...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#7]
This guy is an idiot of the worst kind. It's 100% his screwup. He brought live ammo into a classroom, he put a loaded mag into the gun, pulled the slide back, chambered a round, and HE PULLED THE FREAKIN' TRIGGER yet he is blaming someone else for his stupidity??? It's a blessing he didn't kill someone's kid. I know if that had happened in a class with my kids I'd make damn sure the only gun that bastard ever carried was a caulk gun.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:02:09 AM EDT
[#8]
OMFG!!! What a giant ass-goblin! This guy endangers an entire room full of innocent people and we're supposed to feel sorry that his career is over. Thank G-d almighty that he isn't still out there promoting sub-Saharan standards of fiream handling. Bottom line, Home-Slice, bad things often happen to stupid people. Darwin was right and this time there is the video to prove it!!!

Harp[}:D
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:07:37 AM EDT
[#9]
DEA Agent Paige has learned the hard way that "stupid hurts".

I almost spit coffee when he said AD's/ND's happen all of the time.

What a douchebag.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Do you think all the families of the kids that he endangered in that room should sue him?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Do you think all the families of the kids that he endangered in that room should sue him?

The kids families will sue him after he gets the big money from his lawsuit via the help of some ACLU dirt bag lawyer
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#12]
From what I read on the internet the idiot used to be a football player for the Tampa Bay Bucs!  Figures.  He probably should've stuck with football.  Fits his IQ!  Anyone want to guess how he even got into the DEA in the first place???  Must've been just because he was a player on the Tampa Bay bucs, was well known in the "hood", and had a friend of a friend of a friend in the DEA that got him in.  Doesn't give you much confidence in the hiring practices/guidelines of the DEA or any fed agency, post 9-11, does it???  This idiot should've scored high on the entrance exam for FEMA!  He could've saved the world!

The guy is so f*****g stupid that he's just making things alot worse for himself by bringing up a fed lawsuit and dragging this all out again,................................just when alot of people had stopped talking about it and had let the issue drop after 2 years.

The moron must be almost out of money so he needed to bring up this BS lawsuit to drum up some "get rich quick" cash to save his a$$!!!
Vic
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Let's forget this whole argument about loaded mag, racking the slide, etc. all that other stuff.   After he racked it and put one in the chamber, WTF was he ever doing with his finger on the trigger?  Can you say TRIGGER SAFETY??!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Let's forget this whole argument about loaded mag, racking the slide, etc. all that other stuff.   After he racked it and put one in the chamber, WTF was he ever doing with his finger on the trigger?  Can you say TRIGGER SAFETY??!!!

But... I heard from a source in South Florida that Glocks just go off by themselves.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#15]

I hope to god your kidding. Unless your teaching as this person was you do not walk around with an unloaded gun. Frankly I would not have used my carry weapon for this class. The guy is a total idiot.  

Having an empty gun in your holster is idiotic. There is nothing special about schools that would make me disarm.
Pat

Thank you. What he said. +1, etc.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OMFG!!! What a giant ass-goblin! This guy endangers an entire room full of innocent people and we're supposed to feel sorry that his career is over. Thank G-d almighty that he isn't still out there promoting sub-Saharan standards of fiream handling. Bottom line, Home-Slice, bad things often happen to stupid people. Darwin was right and this time there is the video to prove it!!!

Do you have a picture of a giant ass goblin? I would very much like to see one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the link Kiss.  The video is compelling, but the audio makes it a Cult Classic.  

Truth is funnier than fiction.  Groucho Marx, Laurel & Hardy, The Three Stooges, and Monty Python all aspired to that pinnacle of humor, but never quite reached it.

I'm glad that nobody made any cracks about affirmative action yet, because well, that would be flat wrong because,

1) I'm sure he was hired solely on the merits of his own qualifications, attitude, and aptitude.

2) The Federal Government would never hire somebody for such a dangerous and critical job based on anything other than the above mentioned criteria.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
LOL...I hadn't heard about this before now.

On top of the stupidity of leaving the mag in, I'm astounded that he walked into a school with a loaded pistol and a round chambered.  When I was a kid and LEOs came to visit, they always made a point of telling us that they unloaded their firearm BEFORE they entered the school.

I'm surprised it took this guy this long to shoot himself.

I hope to god your kidding. Unless your teaching as this person was you do not walk around with an unloaded gun. Frankly I would not have used my carry weapon for this class. The guy is a total idiot.  

Having an empty gun in your holster is idiotic. There is nothing special about schools that would make me disarm.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
AAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAa Ha

Now that was funny.

I know AD's happen, but this guy is too much.  Thanks for the video host.  Saved.

AD's don't happen. There was nothing accidental about what he did. He was extreemly negligent and should be disiplined. Why on earth he was teaching instead of one of the DEA's fiearms instructors is beyond me.
Pat
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO!

Quoted:
he did play the racist card last night on MSNBC stating that groups like the ariean race and the kkk can identify him now, and are using the video against him..

I think we made fun of him for his stupidity more than anyone else, I'm supresed he didn't say AR15.com.

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Tag, hopefully someone will host an NBC stream of it, since I missed it
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Lee Paige
Windermere, FL 34786
www.bucpower.com/
EX-BUC SHOOTS HIMSELF
Most Tampa Bay fans, even the most loyal and die-hard, will not have heard of Lee Paige. He was a defensive back who played the three replacement team games in 1987. But the whole world knows Lee Paige now - for he is the DEA agent who was giving a talk to a Florida youth group and shot himself in the foot in the process!

www.bucpower.com/paige1204.html
DEA Agent Who Shot Self In Foot Sues U.S.
Lee Paige played three games in his NFL career, all of which came for the Buccaneers' replacement team during the 1987 strike. But he is now always going to be known far more for his post-footballing career antics, rather than being a statistical entry on an all-time list of Tampa Bay franchise players.

Paige went into the law enforcement business after leaving football and became a member of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) in 1990. In 2004, he was giving a presentation to a Florida youth group, when he managed to shoot himself in the foot. Of course, that sort of headline could have been used too many times in Buccaneer franchise history, but this time it turned out to be true.

The presentation was being filmed and naturally in the current world, the clip found its way on to the internet where it was viewed by thousands. And naturally in the current world, Lee Paige has decided to sue someone over its release. Just like the Canadian schoolkid who was ridiculed worldwide for his Star Wars impersonations, Paige believes he should be compensated for the embarrassment the whole event has caused him.

Whether or not the suit is successful, or almost forgetting for a moment the Buccaneer involvement in this, the video just has to be seen. Lee Paige is holding a gun in the air and quotes to his audience "I'm the only one professional enough in this room to use this weapon" and then puts the gun back in its holster and shoots himself in the foot in the process. Laugh, I was crying when I first saw it!

My thanks to Chris Sterbenz for tracking this story down!
------------------------------------------------------------    
Lee Paige  DB  #29  
College Florida State  
Height 6-0  
Weight 197  
Date of birth 16-Oct-60  
How acquired: Signed when the NFLPA strike began  
How left: Released when the strike was called off  
Seasons played 1987  
Games 3
Starts 0

Played in all three replacement games having been signed by the Tampa Bay Bandits to play in the 1986 season but never actually suited up due to the USFL folding after its third season. Had not appeared in the NFL before the strike games and never played in it again afterwards.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#23]
This guy must have absolutely no shame. He could have killed one of those kids, but he has the nerve to sue? Fuck him.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top