Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Civil suit, baby.

It's time to get paid.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 18-year-old woman made a "full recantation" in an interview with two prosecutors Wednesday evening, and admitted that the encounter had been consensual.

The four men had told police that the sex had been consensual when they were arrested, one law enforcement source said.

JW777's rule for a happy life:

Do not screw around with crazy bitches.

Rice said her office has opened an "immediate criminal investigation into the statements and reports given by the woman in connection with this incident."

That investigation will determine whether the woman is charged with a crime, said Eric Phillips, a spokesman for the district attorney.

...and the various feminazi groups will scream and howl if she is charged because they'll complain that it will stop women from bringing real rape charges.

After hearing the woman had recanted her story, Hofstra Vice President of University Relations Melissa Connolly said Wednesday night, "This week has been a very difficult one for our entire community, and we will need time to heal and understand the events of the last few days."

What y'all need to do is expel her for her attempt to frame a group of innocent dudes as rapists. I'm pretty sure there's an applicable part of the student handbook.

Officials said the woman had immediately reported the incident to campus security. Hofstra then notified Nassau police. Within hours, the four men were arrested, officials said.

There are a huge number of false allegations of rape and sexual assault on college campuses. Perhaps that should be considered when you're thinking about charging a bunch of guys for rape.

Good post, many states, like Colorado have a "victim's bill of rights"  that makes prosecutorial discretion a thing of the past.  Without conclusive evidence.... this case might have gone to trial.

Was it "Demolition Man" where people filled out contracts before they had sex?  I think it was supposed to be a joke.

I'm not laughing anymore.  In fact, I may start drafting some "mutual agreements for sexual congress with a provision for evidentiary documentation."

Hadn't given enough thought to the number of signature lines.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Same with the Duke case the bitch should have been put in prison.

Until they start locking these bitches up it will keep happening.

Yep...  

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Civil suit, baby.

It's time to get paid.

It would help to have a party with money.

So, unless her father is the owner of BET, they're pretty much fucked.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's this world coming to when you need a signed notarized hold-harmless agreement before you can run a train on someone.

Unnecessary.........

MINEOLA, N.Y. —  An official says the woman who claimed she was gang-raped at New York's Hofstra University recanted after prosecutors told her about a possible video of the encounter.

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said Thursday the sex was consensual. An attorney for one of the accused men says it was recorded on a cell phone.

A law enforcement official with firsthand knowledge identified the woman as Danmell Ndonye of Manhattan. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized.

The woman had said she was assaulted by five men early Sunday. Four were arrested. She changed her story Wednesday and the men were released.

A call to a Ndonye was returned by a woman saying it was a wrong number.

Some years ago colleges were faced with the "He said-She said" situations and I remember one suggesting some sort of written release.

Technology marches on.

Of course, to clear yourself you have to go public with your performance.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Remind me never to fuck this bitch.

Are you kidding? Have you never read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Unless someone finds her torso in a suitcase floating down a river you could do anything you wanted with her with no consequences!

You could even pee in her butt!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:16:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep...  

In Michigan, falsely reporting a felony carries a 4 year prison term.

Convincing the prosecutor to go ahead with the charges is another matter entirely, but the law does exist.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you lie down with a cheap slut, you better expect the worse.  It's not right these guys were falsely accused, but they chose to get involved with someone of extremely low character (the guys are scum also).  Nothing good can come of it when a group of lowlife's get together.

If you think with your brain instead of your dick, these problems will be avoided.

I guess you were never a horny 19 year old.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Let me see if I get this story right. The girl in question pulled a train, the next morning she felt like a slut and cried rape, is that about it?

Correct.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Before you go off venting, wait to learn if the DA files charges.  If not, then you will have something to howl about in the future.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:48:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I know a girl who claims to have been raped no fewer than four times.  The first time was a guy that she was sorta seeing, and when she told me I was furious.  But then when her next boyfriend did the same thing, and then she was 'drugged' and 'raped' at some frat party, you kinda quit believing much of what she said.

Now I mainly think she's a slut.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Civil suit, baby.

It's time to get paid.

Do you really think she has more then a few hundred bucks to her name? You will win  but spend thousands of dollars to collect nothing.

This is why jail time is the ONLY way to punish women who do this crap.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#15]
burn her.  Had they been charged for a false crime their lives would be ruined, yet she will probably only get a slap on the wrist.

women like her are the lowest of the low and deserve no respect and no leniency.  Buy the ticket, take the ride.  No sympathy for the devil.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Let me see if I get this story right. The girl in question pulled a train, the next morning she felt like a slut and cried rape, is that about it?

I have a cop friend in a college town and he says this is VERY COMMON.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Phillips said prosecutors are not releasing the woman's name at this time, both because she has not been charged with a crime, and because they fear for her safety.

To hell with that, print it in bold, assholes.

Link
"Every year since 1989, in about 25 percent of the sexual assault cases referred to the FBI where results could be obtained, the primary suspect has been excluded by forensic DNA testing. Specifically, FBI officials report that out of roughly 10,000 sexual assault cases since 1989, about 2,000 tests have been inconclusive, about 2,000 tests have excluded the primary suspect, and about 6,000 have "matched" or included the primary suspect."

The authors continued, "these percentages have remained constant for 7 years, and the National Institute of Justice's informal survey of private laboratories reveals a strikingly similar 26 percent exclusion rate."

If the foregoing results can be extrapolated, then the rate of false reports is roughly between 20 (if DNA excludes an accused) to 40 percent (if inconclusive DNA is added). The relatively low estimate of 25 to 26 percent is probably accurate, especially since it is supported by other sources.

Estimates are allllllllllll over the place though, study results range from 2% to 90%, Link

You have to also factor in that of the cases where DNA evidence is "conclusive", a high percentage were consentual but the woman screamed rape.  I would not be surprised if the number of false rape accusations were at least 50% overall.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:15:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Good news:  The rape charges have been dropped.

Bad news:  You still followed 1 to 4 other people running a train on a whore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#20]
All I can think about this crazy bitch's dad.  Even the parents of hookers can laugh at him.  There isn't a font large enough to express the fail.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a girl who claims to have been raped no fewer than four times.  The first time was a guy that she was sorta seeing, and when she told me I was furious.  But then when her next boyfriend did the same thing, and then she was 'drugged' and 'raped' at some frat party, you kinda quit believing much of what she said.

Now I mainly think she's a slut.

She's no doubt an impulsive slut who has regrets later.  "I was drugged" = "I got really drunk" once you add regret.  She is definitely one to stay away from––far away.  

Especially since in many states, 'She was drunk' legally = 'Guilty of (2nd or 3rd degree) rape...

Apparently, the 'hazards' of sticking one's dick in any available hole extend beyond child support & incurable disease...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One of the reasons why I am against the death penalty.  

I guarantee if the original story was posted here there were guys saying things like “string 'em up” and “take them out back and shoot them.”

There was a thread about this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Phillips said prosecutors are not releasing the woman's name at this time, both because she has not been charged with a crime, and because they fear for her safety.

To hell with that, print it in bold, assholes.

Link
"Every year since 1989, in about 25 percent of the sexual assault cases referred to the FBI where results could be obtained, the primary suspect has been excluded by forensic DNA testing. Specifically, FBI officials report that out of roughly 10,000 sexual assault cases since 1989, about 2,000 tests have been inconclusive, about 2,000 tests have excluded the primary suspect, and about 6,000 have "matched" or included the primary suspect."

The authors continued, "these percentages have remained constant for 7 years, and the National Institute of Justice's informal survey of private laboratories reveals a strikingly similar 26 percent exclusion rate."

If the foregoing results can be extrapolated, then the rate of false reports is roughly between 20 (if DNA excludes an accused) to 40 percent (if inconclusive DNA is added). The relatively low estimate of 25 to 26 percent is probably accurate, especially since it is supported by other sources.

Estimates are allllllllllll over the place though, study results range from 2% to 90%, Link

In being an LEO in my corner of the world, I would put the number of rape complaints I believed to be true as WELL under 50 percent.   YMMV.

I agree. I worked 2 SA's this week. Both were bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Lying whore should be tossed in the can post-haste.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:36:35 PM EDT
[#25]
What a filthy slut. She should spend as much time in jail as those she accused would have if convicted.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Most reported rapes aren't real, and most real rapes aren't reported.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Glad for these kids....

But, let it be said, that never before have Stalin, and Jesus been accused of joining forces to gang rape anyone.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All I can think about this crazy bitch's dad.  Even the parents of hookers can laugh at him.  There isn't a font large enough to express the fail.

Like most good delinquents, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say "she had no dad growing up."

Just a guess, though.  

Good call on the prior threads, too, y'all.  Too many Ted Kennedy / Bill Clinton-type heroes in our society quick to jump on the "off with his head" bandwagon for unproven, untested allegations against men.  All the while there are proven, convicted-in-a-court-of-law bitches get away with such gruesome murders and atrocities.  Or in the manly state of Texas, most of these bitches are NEVER even brought up on charges.

My money sez this ho don't get no charges.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#29]
That investigation will determine whether the woman is charged with a crime, said Eric Phillips, a spokesman for the district attorney.

FUCK THAT!!!

THAT CUNT NEEDS TO DO SERIOUS TIME!!

WHAT IF ONE OF THE GUYS HAD BEEN KILLED WHILE IN CUSTODY AS A 'RAPIST'???

THAT CUNT FROM THE DUKE U CASE WAS ALLOWED TO SKATE AND NIFONG IS STILL FREE.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Runningeagle/3563565965.jpg

A Hofstra student's rape claim was recanted, Nassau District Attorney Kathleen Rice said Wednesday night. From left, Jesus Ortiz, Kevin Taveras, Stalin Felipe and Rondell Bedward give a thumbs-up after being released from a Nassau jail and cleared of charges

It would be interesting to find out the race of the woman.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prison time for the bitch.

Yup.  Not only for what the guys went through, but also because she made it that much harder for women who really are raped to be believed.

+1.  I think 10 years with a felony record is entirely appropriate.

AND SHE SHOULD HAVE TO REGISTER AS A SEX OFFENDER.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup. Not only for what the guys went through, but also because she made it that much harder for women who really are raped to be believed.

just curious, what race was the female?

What does it matter? A false accusation is a false accusation....

Because there is an unwritten and unacknowledge hierarchy when it comes to race in the US.

The lefties were all over the Duke "rapists" because to them it was yet another example of rich white boys abusing innocent black women.

Their accuser knew that, and that the guilty white liberals in power would follow their ideology instead of looking at the evidence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If she even knows who her daddy is, I'm guessing he never spent much time with her.

Girls like this come from nutty mothers who drive away the babydaddy with their insanity.

He's probably saying "she's just like her mother."
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a cop friend in a college town and he says this is VERY COMMON.

Yup. "Buyer's remorse."

There's a cab driver in my town being investigated right now after he banged a drunk college girl fare.

She needed dick, and he was "closing time handsome'. Now she regrets having a stranger inside her and cried foul.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#35]
So this tramp falsely accuses four innocent men of a felony, and they are arrested and charged with a felony with NO OTHER EVIDENCE.

Then she admits to lying and they do an "investigation" to determine if she will face charges.

This nonsense is out of control.  If you falsely and purposefully accuse someone of a crime, then you should face the same penalty that they faced.  

This stuff apparently happens a lot as many people in our society view what passes as our "legal system" as a method for getting back at other people who have wronged them in their eyes (or in this case just doing it for no reason at all).  I saw a clip on youtube a few months ago of a cab driver who was falsely accused by three women in his cab of sexual assault.  They made it all up simply because he asked them not to smoke in his cab.  Fortunately, he had a video recorder in his car, otherwise he might by in jail today.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So this tramp falsely accuses four innocent men of a felony, and they are arrested and charged with a felony with NO OTHER EVIDENCE.

Then she admits to lying and they do an "investigation" to determine if she will face charges.

This nonsense is out of control.  If you falsely and purposefully accuse someone of a crime, then you should face the same penalty that they faced.  

This stuff apparently happens a lot as many people in our society view what passes as our "legal system" as a method for getting back at other people who have wronged them in their eyes (or in this case just doing it for no reason at all).  I saw a clip on youtube a few months ago of a cab driver who was falsely accused by three women in his cab of sexual assault.  They made it all up simply because he asked them not to smoke in his cab.  Fortunately, he had a video recorder in his car, otherwise he might by in jail today.

and what happened to the lying skanks??????????????????????
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:17:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I had a topic about hanging these dudes!! Now, she should face what ever punishment they were to receive!!!

This.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 5:46:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sadly - that won't happen.  95% of the time they let these "cry rape" women slide with no charges.  Whick is why this keeps happening over and over again.... because women have come to expect that there will be no punishment for a fabricated rape claim.

I know but it's bullshit.

There is also the chance that when a woman becomes remorseful about reckless promiscuity and cries rape that she will not recant her rape accusations due to fear of incarceration.

Were I the accused I would want her to pay a price for her accusations. However, if giving her immunity from prosecution is what it takes to get her to tell the truth/recant, then so be it.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#39]
She'll cry a little and her "error in judgement" will be written off to immaturity and bad decision making. They'll say she's learned her lesson and been through enough. Even though it wasn't rape the evil, perverted men probably cohersed her into an orgy. No charges, carry on young lady.

Hopefully not. She needs to rot in a cell for awhile.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#40]
ww
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:10:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Remind me never to fuck this bitch.

Don't do that chick.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:38:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more.  Partly because I derive absolutely no benefit from men being treated unjustly and partly because there is no one who would benefit more from prosecuting these cases than victims of actual sexual assault.   It's just the right thing to do all round.

Jane

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you lie down with a cheap slut, you better expect the worse. It's not right these guys were falsely accused, but they chose to get involved with someone of extremely low character (the guys are scum also). Nothing good can come of it when a group of lowlife's get together.

If you think with your brain instead of your dick, these problems will be avoided.

I guess you were never a horny 19 year old.

I was.  However, I wasn't a foolish idiot, was taught values and decent behavior by my father, and knew enough to avoid situations like this.

Being horny is not an excuse to be stupid.

Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#44]
She messed around, lies and nearly ruins 4 peoples lives.

I say let them beat the shit out of bitch
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This isn't Iran, send her to prison for a few months.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This isn't Iran, send her to prison for a few months.

Yea wait until its you or someone you know and she doesnt change her lie, then see how you feel.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I guarantee if the original story was posted here there were guys saying things like “string 'em up” and “take them out back and shoot them.”

Guilty - I said "execute them"

I am all for executing rapists, murders, and child molesters as long as there is overwhelming/irrefutable evidence.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guilty - I said "execute them"

I am all for executing rapists, murders, and child molesters as long as there is overwhelming/irrefutable evidence.

I think it would be a bad idea to execute rapists, then there'd be no incentive to let the victim live, they'd just kill them as it may prevent them from being found out.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If you lie down with a cheap slut, you better expect the worse.  It's not right these guys were falsely accused, but they chose to get involved with someone of extremely low character (the guys are scum also).  Nothing good can come of it when a group of lowlife's get together.

blaming the victim's....real fuckin nice of you.. fact of the matter is they didn't do anything illegal so how are they "lowlifes"

The fact is the bitch needs to go to jail for a minimum of 5 years to think about what these men went through and that its not a fucking joke to cry rape.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

blaming the victim's....real fuckin nice of you.. fact of the matter is they didn't do anything illegal so how are they "lowlifes"

The fact is the bitch needs to go to jail for a minimum of 5 years to think about what these men went through and that its not a fucking joke to cry rape.

Its not "blaming the victim" to point out that different life choices would have lead to a different result.

Obviously, one can condemn the false accuser and note the stupid choice that lead to these gentlemens' difficulties.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top