Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats with all the bent twisted fingers? Did they all get smashed up in car doors?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It's called Speed Stick.  It's not expensive.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont see how the fuck in a civilized nation, that these areas are allowed to even exist.  I honestly can't think of 1 good reason why "open season" has not been declared on these people.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no comment, other that at one point in time, Los Angeles was a pretty nice place.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
no wonder george bush doesent care about

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm downloading Gangbangin Fo Life right now.

Hilarity will ensue on this video I'm sure.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]
 How on earth could a place like Kalifornia be anti-gun
with such active political scholars as shown in this example
comprising the constituents?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:17:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm downloading Gangbangin Fo Life right now.

Hilarity will ensue on this video I'm sure.

I already watched it, highly entertaining imho.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Good lord,

Here is the counterpoint to our 88 friends.

How much better would the world be without shitheads like these?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ghetto.

Who posted under SteyrAUG1???  
Saw that. I thought it was funny. There was a "markm" too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Suddenly Rafael Perez and the CRASH unit do not seem like such a bad group of guys.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Looks like theyre having a good ol fashioned hootenanny, I dont see anything wrong with it.

Did you know....

It used to be called a "hoe-down"  but the name was changed because too many people thought their sister got shot
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like theyre having a good ol fashioned hootenanny, I dont see anything wrong with it.

Did you know....

It used to be called a "hoe-down"  but the name was changed because too many people thought their sister got shot

lmao is the only response to this whole thread i can say without getting banned, i would rather a have a pile of shit in my bed then see that neighborhood continue to  exist...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Gangbangin' Fo Life!!!

Look on the bright side, folks. It will be a short life. The majority of the people you see in that video will end up as human backstops or caged like human refuse in any number of prisons.

That's what happens when you decide "F*ck graduation, we crippin' in compton!" When someone chooses to be an ignorant, violent savage, they will meet the end of an ignorant violent savage.

The only problem is, they are spreading out.  The city I just left was asking LEO to transfer to their town because the gang bangers were already transferring....

We need to just start shooting them.. If you look like a gang banger you need to be shot like one...sorry if you are not...you shouldnt dress like one.

Would you put on a deer suit and walk around the woods during hunting season...if you said yes....hold this 12" plate in front of your face for me....
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
 How on earth could a place like Kalifornia be anti-gun
with such active political scholars as shown in this example
comprising the constituents?

By pretending they are misunderstood

Still they are hard to understand when they talk, sounds like they have marbles in their mouths, or is it rocks?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why, oh why, *really*, as has just been stated above, must these gentle people even be here?  Why is it tolerated?  Why is it subsidized?  Why are all of those people breathing the same air that I do?  Why?

Bush's fault. He hates white people too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:35:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I perceive what's shown in that vid as the absolute bottom of our society. Rock bottom.

Those creatures do what they do just like a possum shits where it eats - and for the same reason -- they have nothing but primitive neural stumps for brains.

The *true* evil is the politicians who force you and me to subsidise them and their spawn.

+1
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Gangbangin' Fo Life!!!

Look on the bright side, folks. It will be a short life. The majority of the people you see in that video will end up as human backstops or caged like human refuse in any number of prisons.
That's what happens when you decide "F*ck graduation, we crippin' in compton!" When someone chooses to be an ignorant, violent savage, they will meet the end of an ignorant violent savage.

Correct, but the problem is that so many of these lowlifes breed like crazy before they're dead or locked up.  Then these shitty offspring act like these assholes and they breed like crazy, and so on and so on until things are exponentially worse...
Meanwhile, good educated people are having very few or no kids.

We're doomed.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:11:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't get it..They seemed to holding thier penises a lot and saying the N word.

Could it be that the N-word gives them an itch on a certain warth?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:19:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone have an ebonics translation program?  I can't understand what they are saying.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:26:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Does anyone have an ebonics translation program?  I can't understand what they are saying.

-REAPER2502

Even though I live in Germany where guns are pretty much banned and at the same time i am trying to pay off my CC, these vids have inspired me to buy more mags. I have enough AR mags, need for P229 mags.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:32:26 AM EDT
[#22]
that is the result of 40 years social engineering - a permanent underclass

now there is an entire industry dependent on that class, prisons, police, social services and it will only grow

thank you big government
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:33:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Fine bunch, obviously some civic minded young men and women with a bright future ahead of them.

About what I expected Lexus', goldchains, pit-bulls, wads of cash.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:55:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why are they all holding their nuts?

A fair number of them probably have weapons stored in their baggy pants...they have to hold on to them to keep their pants from falling off.

Like this kid? youtube Video
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

now there is an entire industry dependent on that class, prisons, police, social services and it will only grow

thank you big government

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Except I place the blame on two "wars":

1.) The "war on poverty" created a culture where two-parent households are penalized and entire generations have never seen anyone get up in the morning and go to work at a job.
2.) The "war on drugs" has created a vibrant underground economy, an atmosphere of lawlessness and disrespect for law enforcement.

The third culprit is a cultural mindset that views academic achievement and societal assimilation as signs of "being white."

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Does this really come as a surprise to you guys?

I have been dealing with assholes that act like this since I was in Jr. HS.

These animals really should be shot on sight.

Caught dealing drugs on the corner? Shot!
Caught with an illegal firearm? Shot!
Fighting? Shot
Wearing those fake gold teeth? Shot
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:19:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Whats with all the bent twisted fingers? Did they all get smashed up in car doors?

Unfortunately I grew up in Chicago so I know those gang signs. The three fingers is a pitchfork, also seen sprayed on the wall. This is the "Folk" gang. "G.D." also seen in the video is the Gangsta Disciples or Black Gangsta Disciples. I can't believe I learned this.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Compton CA., Meet West Palm Beach FL

Who needs stereotypes when you have video?

This is what these losers act like in South Florida.

If this isn't testimony for the CCW case, I don't know what the hell is.

Yep, exaclty the reason I moved out of that war zone.  

South Florida is a third world shit hole.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#29]
I posted pic of a rental that got tagged by some of these fooz
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Some Things Just Need Killin
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:44:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:02:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thank you big government

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Except I place the blame on two "wars":

1.) The "war on poverty" created a culture where two-parent households are penalized and entire generations have never seen anyone get up in the morning and go to work at a job.
2.) The "war on drugs" has created a vibrant underground economy, an atmosphere of lawlessness and disrespect for law enforcement.

The third culprit is a cultural mindset that views academic achievement and societal assimilation as signs of "being white."

The "Great Society" is indeed a self-perpetuating parasitic industry.

1)  Subsidise the members of society who are least equipped to take care of their offspring to keep producing more offspring.  Give them free housing.

2)  Fund the production of low IQ offspring by punitively taxing the higher functioning members of society at a higher and higher rate according to their productivity, so that they have less and less benefit of their own productivity to have families of their own.

3)  School the welfare children in self esteem.  Do not teach them trades or practical skills.

5)  Since most of these products of the welfare system will not be able or motivated to function on their own, they will repeat the cycle ad infinitum.

It's an industry.

Who profits?  Bureaucrats.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#34]
so what can we do about it?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Those idiots wouldn't last 5 seconds at an Arfcom meeting at Knob Creek.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Tag
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Those idiots wouldn't last 5 seconds at an Arfcom meeting at Knob Creek.

riiiiiiiiiiight.  i'm sure you'd be the guy who'd ask them to leave, huh?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#38]
haha!

Metro9010 (8 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0   Poor comment Good comment
(Reply)   (Spam)
Fuck you A Rock!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#39]
That, my friends, is why I pack a Glock fouty.  I think I'm profeshnal nuff.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Bullet sponges.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
haha!

Metro9010 (8 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0   Poor comment Good comment
(Reply)   (Spam)
Fuck you A Rock!

haha I saw that one... LOL!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#43]
^^^
good one...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Why are they all holding their nuts?

Someone will steal them if you leave 'em just hangin' there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:33:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
i would like to dedicate this song to the punks in this video

Great song, and very appropriate
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm fixin to go try this at home!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
3)  School the welfare children in self esteem.  Do not teach them trades or practical skills.

It's interesting you say "school the welfare children in self esteem." I've long thought the look-at-me rap lyrics, the bling-bling, the god-awful-gaudy cars and the general lack of social skills and consideration for others were pretty clear indications of utter LACK of any self esteem or respect. Maybe it's just pop psychology on my part but I think the hip-hop generation puts on WAY too strong of a front of bravado to actually feel good about themselves . . .
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:20:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
i would like to dedicate this song to the punks in this video

Did you see the comments on that vid?

SteyrAUG1 (30 minutes ago)

TBK1 shaved my balls
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#49]
DL'd the video.

Crazy shit.

I only watched the first half so far, gonna watch the rest later tonight.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
tag for later

I am sure that the individuals in these videos are enlightened members of society who are just misunderstood and oppressed by the mainstream America.
Probably right.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top