Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
you have to inform him or inform your supervisor and your supervisor will inform him; that it was unwelcome, if it happens again then you have a case, or just or enjoy the ghey sex.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
if that's the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you ever you've had a pretty boring life
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He's putting date rape drugs in the sodas you left at work as we speak.

"Watch your cornhole bud"

As far as gays not hitting on straight guys that's BS.

Hey, I've only worked with a couple hundred different gay guys over the years and if they know a guy is straight they leave him alone. Are there a few out there that might still try and hit on a straight guy? Sure. But from what I have seen and heard talking to the guys I worked with it is not normal.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, I've only worked with a couple hundred different gay guys over the years and if they know a guy is straight they leave him alone. Are there a few out there that might still try and hit on a straight guy? Sure. But from what I have seen and heard talking to the guys I worked with it is not normal.

I dunno maybe because there's an abundance of partners in that area. Hell the one time i put up a profile on the online meat market i got a ton of IM's from guys even though it said straight in the profile.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno maybe because there's an abundance of partners in that area. Hell the one time i put up a profile on the online meat market i got a ton of IM's from guys even though it said straight in the profile.

I think the fact that it was online and not in person makes a big difference.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Creepy? Yes.  Unwelcome? Certainly. But not sexual harrassment.  The OP should've said it was unwanted, unwelcome, and inappropriate when it occurred.  Until put on notice, the aggressor has no reason to believe the behavior is inappropriate.  If the OP goes back says it's inappropriate and it happens again, then sexual harrassment has occurred.

Just echoing 20 years of sexual harrassment classes.

ETA: In fact, because nothing was said about the unwelcome behavior to the aggressor,  he probably thinks it's okay.

This.

A simple but stern, "Don't ever touch me or do anything like that ever again" would've been the way to go.  You could always go in tomorrow morning bring up the situation and then make that statement clear, per OklahomaSam's instructions.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
HAHA....He's just messing with your head.  Gays don't normally hit on non gays.

Exactly, obviously Ralph's gay-dar was going off the scale!

RF
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#9]

His gaydar wouldn't have went off if you weren't repressing something, and yet sending out signals at the same time.  

You need to talk this out, and open up your horizons to what you already KNOW is true.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHA....He's just messing with your head.  Gays don't normally hit on non gays.

Bullshit! That's one of their little games...see if they can turn a straight guy.

You an expert on the matter?

Anyhow, some people are touchy-feely. Men that are that way are usually more masculine about the physical contact, like a slap on the back or something. Since this guy is pretty effeminate, he may use more feminine gestures.

A simple, "uh, hey now" would probably have fixed the issue.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top