Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is something hard to answer unless you have been put into that situation. Which thankfully I have not.

You have to search in your heart on whether or not you can save your marriage. If you and your wife are getting a long a lot better now because of this. Then I say try and work it out. But make sure you are doing it for all the right reasons. Because if not,it will haunt you for the rest of your life. You will just have to wait and see how it all turns out. Does your wife want things to work out?

Cheating on your spouse no matter what the problems you are having in the home is unexcusable. For one thing it should have never happened. But,unfortunately no one talks to each other anymore. You need to have communication in your marriage,or you'll be lost.

Anyway,I really do hope things work out for you. But if they don't,you'll know it wasn't meant to be.

bluewolf
View Quote

Thank for saying something positive. And yes she wants to work things out. She says she's willing to do anything and I mean anything for forgiveness and another chance. My biggest fear, is what if it doesn't work out. The kids will have to go through it all over again. But If we never try we'll never know. But is that fair to the kids to take that chance.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#3]
So you could not answer the questions I posed earlier.  Did they hit too close to home?

I think we all are aware of what the wife wants since this is her thread.  But does the husband wish to remain married to an adulterer?
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 7:24:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Forgive a cheating wife? Yes, without hesitation!

Stay married to her once I found out? Nope. It simply would not happen!

I guess I'm simply not as sophisticated as some folks might be.

The thought of her being with another man would drive me to become a person that neither she nor I would much care for.

After she's shown me that my feelings mean so little to her, I would have serious problems with having any feelings for her.

[b]It is sexual treason, pure and simple.[/b] And the penalty for such treason is death...of the marriage.

Eric The(Ruthless)Hun[>]:)]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top