[#1]
Quoted:
I get drunk as fuck and threaten them

This guy
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't hangout with people I don't like. Better for everyone.

thats a nice shirt.... does it come in guy colors too?

I love it.

Also make some smart crack about how soy products trigger an increase in estrogen levels in males

that's MALES, not men...because real men don't live on soy shit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My parents friends are landowners at the foot of the Crazy Mountains in Montana, they own a pretty large spread 1000s+ acres.

Their daughter went to UM in Missoula and came out a pretty viscous liberal, she was always dragging her libtard friends home for a free meal (typcially Thanksgiving).

She told her parents off pretty good a few times, until the election, when she started gloating about Obama's re-election and told her parents.

"You people are racist and just don't get it."

They informed her a couple weeks ago by certified letter that her and her friends were not welcome for Thanksgiving and that she was also disinherited from their estate.

They mentioned to her that "Maybe there's a community food program don't at the local shelter that was doing a dinner for everyone."

This is a failure on the part of the parents.
If you don't instill some values(and a bit of politics) into your kids then the Cultural Marxist media and education system will.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
"Well, bless your heart..."

Southern-speak for "you're a jackass"

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My parents friends are landowners at the foot of the Crazy Mountains in Montana, they own a pretty large spread 1000s+ acres.

Their daughter went to UM in Missoula and came out a pretty viscous liberal, she was always dragging her libtard friends home for a free meal (typcially Thanksgiving).

She told her parents off pretty good a few times, until the election, when she started gloating about Obama's re-election and told her parents.

"You people are racist and just don't get it."

They informed her a couple weeks ago by certified letter that her and her friends were not welcome for Thanksgiving and that she was also disinherited from their estate.

They mentioned to her that "Maybe there's a community food program don't at the local shelter that was doing a dinner for everyone."

Is that true?!  Really ?

I'd like to see that letter posted (with the pertinent names left out, of course)

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wife's family had a surprise death in the family Sunday night, so I suspect the festivities will be rather quiet and reserved.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#8]
GF's fam is a family of D voters, and she's warned me that I may be engaged in a debate or two. Apparently there's an aunt or uncle or whatever that's fairly outspoken and generally wrong about everything.

I look forward to it

My family is cool, we shouldn't have any issues there.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#9]

I say nothing. Just a soul piercing stare.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#10]
"Fuck You, Pass the Turkey"

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top