Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
anyone else notice that only nonteam members posted pics?

No.

That's actually pretty fucked up.

Good catch.

Actually, until they messed it up it was just me posting pics.

Sorry, but this thread required trolling

ya well, you dont have an avitar so your not worth remembering, sorry

pay up sucka
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's about as cool as, In one one, IBTL, and jackasses who post them same reply as 50 other members before them. Most of it's post whoring, but most of the "cool story bro" replies I've seen were IMHO justified.

Seriously, I wonder how many times the OP has posted IBTL, tag, +1 or any other number of pointless things that servers no more purpose than cool story bro.  What is it about this one that pisses you off so much OP?  Why not go ahead and complain about all the other pointless shit that is posted here everyday.  I would be willing to wager that over half the posts in GD don't contribute anything to the thread.  

Go troll your boat somewhere else.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
What the fuck is up with all these meaningless polls lately?

Is there some sort of story behind this insanity?  
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's about as cool as, In one one, IBTL, and jackasses who post them same reply as 50 other members before them. Most of it's post whoring, but most of the "cool story bro" replies I've seen were IMHO justified.

Seriously, I wonder how many times the OP has posted IBTL, tag, +1 or any other number of pointless things that servers no more purpose than cool story bro.  What is it about this one that pisses you off so much OP?  Why not go ahead and complain about all the other pointless shit that is posted here everyday.  I would be willing to wager that over half the posts in GD don't contribute anything to the thread.  

I've tagged a couple threads.  That's a free bump for the thread starter, which sometimes is useful.

I've quoted and +1'ed a couple really good posts that deserved more attention.

"Cool story, bro" does nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  A thread full of "cool story, bro" pics is a thread utterly devoid of content.

Much like your own idiotic fucking post.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's a heartwarming victory thread against the wave of "cool story, bro" pic misuse:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=926102&page=1
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
meh, it was funny the first few times but it gets old. It doesnt help when people post it without reading anything in the thread.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#9]
What we need is an appropriate Point Break screenshot with the caption:

Cool Story Brah!
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#10]
First off, my thoughts on this thread:

Second, obligatory CSB! pic to show my disdain and haughty contempt of your stupid thread:

Third, another, because this shit never gets old:

ETA: And why do these threads not get locked for 'Bandwidth'? It's such as waste.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#11]

That's actually pretty funny.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Good catch.

pay up sucka

FINE I WILL
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Good catch.

pay up sucka

FINE I WILL

woohoo!  

cool payment bro
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
pay up sucka

FINE I WILL

Haha, you got peer pressured into spending $25.  Now you're really a sucker!

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
pay up sucka

FINE I WILL

actually I've been meaning to, just haven't until now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
pay up sucka

FINE I WILL

actually I've been meaning to, just haven't until now.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I am sick of the 10 threads a week made about the subject of who hates "cool story bro" and how that anyone who uses it should be banned.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Lower then average temperature anecdote male sibling
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#21]
It will be replaced by another 4chan meme in about 3-6 months, and will be forgotten by the masses.

Until then.............

COOL STORY BRO

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Rofl

I love this stuff
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:52:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Rofl

I love this stuff

Me too
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 3:53:26 PM EDT
[#26]
What?  I thought "Cool story, bro" meant they like the story.  Now you're telling me it doesn't?

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:09:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree, but how can anyone know if a story sucks until they read it?

If you haven't figured out how to tell the wheat from the chaff after 7,000 posts, maybe you aren't getting as much as you thought out of your arfcom experience.

Besides, what really pisses me off is that countless bad posts have been made better by the responses.  When people have to think about writing something witty or scathing, they come up with entertaining stuff.  When they just have to post a "super cool story, bro", because they think it'll make them cool in the eyes of fucking 4chan or something, then we just end up with stupid fucking posts with 800 stupid fucking pointless responses.

I'm tired of it.

Good writing takes effort, and these slackjawed hillbilly yokels should stop relying on the google images crutch.

And, yes, you witless fucktards posting "cool story" images in this thread, you're the slackjawed hillbilly yokels.

I know I invited it, but just because a hooker spreads her legs doesn't mean you have to dive right in.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Welly well well, it would appear that we have quite a few motherfuckers to bludgeon, don't we?

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've tagged a couple threads.  That's a free bump for the thread starter, which sometimes is useful.

"Cool story, bro" does nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  A thread full of "cool story, bro" pics is a thread utterly devoid of content.

IBTL

Step away from the keyboard before you really fuck yourself over and  get banned for the personal attacks.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Cool story, bro. im inbound
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:27:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I really wish I could sage this thread.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:31:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Picture? What fucking picture, "Bro"?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Maybe you actually really like these pics but don't have any yourself... Now being the man you are, you can't ask for some, so you need to create a stupid thread like this in hopes of getting 'stupid' pics like those posted in your stupid thread so that you can save them and sneakily post some of these stupid pics you got from your stupid post... all the meanwhile maintaing the appearance of a stupid man?

Am I right? Or is this just a stupid thread?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Good catch.

pay up sucka

FINE I WILL

welcome to the party

now you need an avitar worth remembering
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#38]
yea it is very gay
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

Good catch.
Perhaps I can be of some assistance:

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Bunch of post whores.  Probably the same people that brag on post count.  More than likely the same bunch of tards that were snapping the same girls bra strap day after day after day till no one male or female could stand them.  

End of mini rant....................................
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bunch of post whores.  Probably the same people that brag on post count.  More than likely the same bunch of tards that were snapping the same girls bra strap day after day after day till no one male or female could stand them.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Life's too short to worry about this crap.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Dang, that one's pretty good.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I love how you are getting so bent out of shape over this.  Idiotic post? How about this whole thread and the post that started it.  I just don't understand how a picture bugs you so much.  Is it really disrupting your life so much that you have to whine and cry about it? Just scroll past it Nancy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Cool story, bro.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

cool mini rant, bro
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Like many memes before it this one too will find its way quickly on the "knock that shit off" list.  IMHO this one will find its demise sooner than the rest is that it fills up the threads with useless overused pics and not just some useless overused saying.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I think it and a lot of other similar things on this forum are silly, but that doesn't mean anyone should be banned over it.  This forum is too quick to ban.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top