BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Base ball bat, with glove and ball present.  
Walked everywhere after dark on a college campus w/o anyone ever asking why.
View Quote
This ^^^
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, those same instruments will get you arrested in NJ, we're just as retarded.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The right to keep and bear arms...just not those arms.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder what the most effective improvised weapon one could have in their car would be, that would also have a plausible explanation for being there.

Would be handy to have it pre-decided in case you ever have to venture into commie territory.
View Quote
Tire Iron.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder what the most effective improvised weapon one could have in their car would be, that would also have a plausible explanation for being there.

Would be handy to have it pre-decided in case you ever have to venture into commie territory.
View Quote
I have a small tool chest in my car.  It contains emergency supplies and assorted small tools.  

I also carry a ball peen hammer and a large wrench. The wrench is for some large bolt on the car and the hammer is to hit the wrench if it's stuck.  

Make sense?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Because
"Everybody is guilty of something, I just have to find it"
View Quote
The tools of law enforcement.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#7]
And I thought Maryland was bad

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Was he one of the cultists from Cobra?

https://garywarnett.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/cobraknife2.jpg
View Quote
Made in China or not, I love that knife. Sitting in my safe.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#9]
United Flight Crew?
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Figure an actual car antenna is an awesome epee, just carry a spare in event one gets broken / lost at the wash. If car has one the ciggy lighter would make for good close range self-defense tool too. Golf clubs like brass putters are nice, just on way to the the course for a quick 9. Fill ashtray with sand, throw to blind assailant. Tools are good. Every truck needs a breaker bar. The list is endless really.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:01:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I just hope those officers go home safe and nothing terrible happens to them or their families. 
(I wonder if the guy arrested has a family and his job and ability to support them will suffer because of this.)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top