Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#1]
The basic question remains. Why did he take his gun to his job interview at McDonalds ?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys...I could be wrong...I often am, but I restate:  I think Vick is done.  NO NFL team is going to take a chance on the thug...NOT NOW!  Think what has gone on in the NFL in the last few years.  The LAST thing any team wants is to have the sheriff show up with warrants.

No...I think that punk is going to reap the unpleasant reward of his stupidity.

He might play in Europe...they don't know him that well there.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He might play in Europe...they don't know him that well there.

The only football in Europe is sponsored by the NFL.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How in the hell is pointing a gun at 3 teenagers (I say that realizing their probably thugs themselves) only a misdemeanor???  With all the political bleating about gun violence this is amazing.  I suppose they keep brandishing a misdemeanor so they can rally for more gun laws.

Same reason that a star athlete raping a 15 year old is only a misdemeanor. (until they are completely cleared)

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top