Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to shabby if I does say so myself.    MJD

You scored 100% Beginner, 85% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

You scored higher than 68% on Beginner

You scored higher than 6% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 20% on Advanced

You scored higher than 84% on Expert
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:44:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I are smart.

English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 66% Expert!  
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. You uniqe mix of vocabulary skills show that are much brighter than the others from ARF.com. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Now this is funny as hell.  Look at my results for the "Personality Defect Test".  MJD

You are 85% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.  

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

You scored higher than 75% on Rationality

You scored higher than 0% on Extroversion

You scored higher than 93% on Brutality

You scored higher than 20% on Arrogance

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:55:34 AM EDT
[#5]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 65% on Beginner

You scored higher than 40% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 16% on Advanced

You scored higher than 66% on Expert
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You uniqe mix of vocabulary skills show that are much brighter than the others from AFR.com.  

YOUR UNIQUE mix of vocabulary skills SHOWS that YOU are much brighter than the others from ARFCOM.

I think you should take the test again.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Robot
You are 71% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like we're all geniuses here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:10:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Which is exactly why the test should be ignored.

There is no way in hadees that everyone is a grammar genius.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:14:33 AM EDT
[#10]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#11]
English Genius
You scored 85% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

How did 'yall compare to people your age and gender?  I didn't fare too well...  :-(

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Very Literate
You scored 85% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 73% Advanced, and 80% Expert!  
You have a very good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and expert level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three level's questions correct. You didn't get as many of the advanced level questions correct, but don't fret. This is a great score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got a very respectable score.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#13]
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#14]
English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Advanced
You scored 85% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert!  
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.  

not bad for a redneck

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:53:25 AM EDT
[#16]
apparently though, i'm a real sonofabitch...........

Spiteful Loner
You are 85% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.  
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

and as luck should have it, i have the means

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

The other personality types:

The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.

The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.

The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#17]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#18]

English Genius
You scored 85% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 80% Expert!  

39. Chocolate chip paradise pie is my favorite __________.
desert
dessert
Either a or b
Neither a nor b

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#19]
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#20]
English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

I are smart !

... And I can format cool lookin' posts too!  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:28:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Hmmm...missed one.  Have to go back and study!  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no way in hadees Hades that everyone is a grammar genius.

Fixed it for ya!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is no way in hadees that everyone is a grammar genius.

a) Arfcom is not a representative sample of the population. I would venture to guess that many people that participate in online discussion forums (a medium characterized by written communications) tend to be more skilled in reading and writing than many. Yes, there are exceptions.

b) The folks that got low scores probably aren't going to embarass themselves by bringing it to everyone else's attention.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Geenyus.

I need the speling test now.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:57:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!  

For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on Beginner

You scored higher than 33% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 34% on Advanced

You scored higher than 20% on Expert

So exactly, how many did I miss?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#27]
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

Im pissed, I want to konw what ones I missed.

This should be a Grammar Nazi requirement.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#28]
English Genius
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:48:39 PM EDT
[#30]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 100% Expert!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You uniqe mix of vocabulary skills show that are much brighter than the others from AFR.com.  

YOUR UNIQUE mix of vocabulary skills SHOWS that YOU are much brighter than the others from ARFCOM.

I think you should take the test again.

No, no, he mint ARF.com.....really. Who dumb now?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
More importantly. The Which Mellet Do You Have Test

The Preppy Mullet
You scored 27 % mulletosity!
You most likely had a mullet when you were younger, but as you grew up and matured you cut the back of your hair to match the top of your head. What is wrong with living in the past? Uh, NOTHING! I say relive your mullet days and be the talk of your town/office/city/family. It'll be fun, I promise.

Alcohol Knowledge Test

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 123 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (66), and liquor (86).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#33]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

You scored higher than 58% on Beginner

You scored higher than 37% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 63% on Advanced

You scored higher than 62% on Expert
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!  

Hmmmm.  My mom's a writer and my sister's an English teacher.  I expected to do better.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#35]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

CO
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Advanced
You scored 85% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 73% Expert!

Yay..
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#37]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

You scored higher than 34% on Intermediate
    You scored higher than 36% on Advanced
    You scored higher than 41% on Expert

How come it didn't have ARFcom's other most favorite mistake:

border               a thing between countries
boarder             someone  you kick off your ship

Cheers,

kk7sm
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#38]
English Genius

You scored 78% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

I screwed up the me/I.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#40]
English Genius
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#42]
English Genius

You scored higher than 33% on Intermediate

You scored higher than 59% on Advanced

You scored higher than 38% on Expert

----

and 80% Expert!

I wonder what I missed?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#43]
English Genius

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#44]
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 80% Expert!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Advanced Beginner
You scored 92% Beginner, 71% Intermediate, 80% Advanced, and 73% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#46]
English Genius
You scored 85% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 86% Expert!

Only 85% Beginner? WTF?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Advanced
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 46% Expert!  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#48]
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#49]
English Genius

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#50]
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 92% Intermediate, 86% Advanced, and 86% Expert!  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top