Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I can't believe this idiot is even arguing about this.  

Typical Georgia fan. Wins without class, loses like a second grader.

For TWENTY YEARS UT mopped up UGA like spilled milk. Georgia gets a few wins over the last years. Then they think they are God's gift to college football.

We beat you in YOUR HOUSE. Acceptance is the final step of dealing with grief.

True, Tennesse beat UGA at home, but the game was close.  UGA played very poorly, and was clearly outcoached.  

UGA was outplayed and outcoached. I can see "acceptance" is starting to set in.

However, UGA is still a better team than UT and the polls show it.  

Opps, I spoke to soon. You are still in denial.

If polls REALLY determine who is better, lets save all the expense of playing the actual games, and just have a poll at the biginning of the  season and crown a national champ right then.

Geez dude Put down the bong.

Lets look at the teams.  Both teams have the same one-loss records.  UGA lost a close game by five points.  How about UT?  They were handed their collective asses in a 34-10 loss, which by the way, was their worst home loss since UGA beat them 41-14 last year.  

UGA lost a game it didn't prepare for.  Too many penalties, and we simply lost the game.  But to argue UT deserves a higher ranking is ludicrous.  

SO if UT lost so miserably to Auburn, and UGA lost to UT, that says UGA  REALLY sucks.

Dude - logic is NOT your strong suit.

Leave the heavy lifting to those capable.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Actually, UGA played the same way they played in every game this season save one (LSU).

UGA had SQUEAKER wins over some poor teams prior to LSU.

LSU was CLEARLY overrated by these SAME polls that now have UT 14 and UGA 8 after UT beat Georgia in THEIR house.

Yes, Auburn cleaned UT's clock. EVERY UT fan admits it.

Yet these UGA worshippers, whilst saying UT sucks, don't realize they are admitting UGA SUCKS MORE if they lost to a sucky UT team.

it all goes back to YEARS of merciless beatings by UT. UGA only recently started to win a few, and now UT goes into THEIR HOUSE and betas them witha  freshman QB.

Embarrassing is what it is.  

I kinda wrote off this seasion for UT with their youth. UGA loses to the next Top 10 they play, I can almost guarantee it.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOu said the standard was "who beat Miami? " The answer to that is "Tennessee."  

Ah, I can see the problem with your view now, Mark...pssst...victories don't carry over from one season to the next.  

They questioner asked  "Who beat Miami?"  If THAT is the standard, I HAVE TO go back to last season for the last head to head matchup.

And the record shows UT beat Miami. NOT that long ago. And Kellen Winslow Jr blew a gasket, typical of that  Miami crew.  

We were  embarrassed for y'all.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top