Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, please every body, if we can't have a booger eating sumbitch---- she is hands down better than Trump. Hillary 2016--- #never trump!!! EAT MO' BOOGERS!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read an article about how the USSS is having a hard time recruiting and retaining agents.  I wonder why?
View Quote

No shit.

They remember how she was as FLOTUS. She was an insufferable cunt and was hated by practically everyone in the White House.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
And yet many here will not vote for Trump if its him vs Hillary.

We best support whoever is running against her, even if it is Trump

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The leftist culture war against guns has been losing pretty bad. Even here in CA most people my age (college-age) are either pro-gun or don't particularly care. The real anti-gun types tend to be aging holdovers from the 60's and 70's.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Sadly she will win because once a gain, the Republican base foisted upon us another idiot libtard in conservative clothing as our last hope against her.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Well shit, I guess the shooting war will start sooner than expected.

Dammit.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Good luck guys. Hope your guy is the guy he is pretending to be.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope she runs on that statement.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  

A bunch of sandy vaginas on here...."waaaaahhhh....I want Cruz!....waaaaahhhh..."
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

FHRC
View Quote

Based on how the primaries are going, I fear that I'll be seeing this acronym posted constantly on this site for the next 8 years, just like "FBHO" before it...

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The leftist culture war against guns has been losing pretty bad. Even here in CA most people my age (college-age) are either pro-gun or don't particularly care. The real anti-gun types tend to be aging holdovers from the 60's and 70's.
View Quote

but I see this movement growing, I am hoping it doesn't get traction,  activist judges suck ass
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't a majority of those "gun deaths" suicide?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't a majority of those "gun deaths" suicide?

In 2014, firearms were the most common method of death by suicide, accounting for a little less than half (49.9%) of all suicide deaths. The next most common methods were suffocation (including hangings) at 26.7% and poisoning at 15.9%1.

Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide

42773 * .499 = 21343 suicides using firearms.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

But how will they keep their idealogical virginity and sense of smugness intact if they vote for Trump?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And this is why I will vote for the republican nominee, whoever it is.
View Quote

they're all shit, republican or democrat... it's a matter of holding your nose and voting for the lesser pile of shit
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We have to do whatever we need to do to beat this bitch.

View Quote

This!

What makes it even worse is that Hartford was built upon the gun industry.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
She would see to it that Wacos happened wherever the opportunity arose.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Half those deaths are suicides and a good chunk of the murders are related to criminal activity on the part of the victim.

But of course it's the "gun culture" of guys going out shooting on weekends that's the problem.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:55:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US with around 611,105 deaths each year. Coronary heart disease costs the US $108.9 billion each year and is the most common type of heart disease.

But yeah, guns are the biggest health crisis we face, for sure.
View Quote

Pfft.  You can ban stuff and that'll stop your problem. How do you fight the heart?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Pfft.  You can ban stuff and that'll stop your problem. How do you fight the heart?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US with around 611,105 deaths each year. Coronary heart disease costs the US $108.9 billion each year and is the most common type of heart disease.

But yeah, guns are the biggest health crisis we face, for sure.

Inverting the food pyramid would be a great start
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#20]
<COC>

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#21]
"That’s why what happened here in Connecticut really needs to be a model – to stand up and then fight for what you have done politically and convince a majority of people to stand with you. That’s what we have to do in Washington and nationally. We have to turn this into a voting issue."

She wants to turn the United States into Connecticut
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Hillary wants to turn America into Syria.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Unstable people making poor decisions shouldn't affect other people's rights.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:03:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Unstable people making poor decisions shouldn't affect other people's rights.
View Quote

Yet the Progressive Left does it every chance they get.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Whoever runs against her better hammer that point every chance they get.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Clinton Vows to Spend 'Every Single Minute' as President to 'Change Gun Culture'

At a meeting with families of gun-violence victims in Hartford, Conn., today, Hillary Clinton vowed to use "every single minute of every day" to "change the gun culture" in America.

Clinton, who has been hammering at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) over gun control, said "if anything else were killing 33,000 Americans a year...we would be fully mobilized, doing everything we possible could to save lives."

"I am not here to make promises I can’t keep. I am here to tell you I will use every single minute of every day, if I am so fortunate enough to be your president, looking for ways that we can save lives, that we can change the gun culture," she said. "It is just too easy for people to reach for a gun to settle their problems. It makes no sense."
View Quote

A large percentage of those "33,000 Americans a year" killed are in progressive liberal ran major cities that are a direct result of progressive liberal policies.

You really want to save those lives Hillary?

Then shove your progressive liberal agenda up your backside!
View Quote
So Hillary is saying that she will violate her oath of office even before she is elected. You know the "uphold protect and defend" part.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:06:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Actually, if she vows to spend "every single minute" on this, that's going to be pretty easy to prove false.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:06:48 PM EDT
[#28]
The fact that she states it that way shows how dishonest/ignorant she is. There is no such thing as 'gun culture.' There are people who value freedom and know that punishing the many innocent to even hope to affect a few guilty is morally and intellectually corrupt. Like pretty much every other leftist position, this one is founded on lies and emotional appeals.

FHRC
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:06:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

So Hillary is saying that she will violate her oath of office even before she is elected. You know the "uphold protect and defend" part.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Clinton Vows to Spend 'Every Single Minute' as President to 'Change Gun Culture'

At a meeting with families of gun-violence victims in Hartford, Conn., today, Hillary Clinton vowed to use "every single minute of every day" to "change the gun culture" in America.

Clinton, who has been hammering at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) over gun control, said "if anything else were killing 33,000 Americans a year...we would be fully mobilized, doing everything we possible could to save lives."

"I am not here to make promises I can’t keep. I am here to tell you I will use every single minute of every day, if I am so fortunate enough to be your president, looking for ways that we can save lives, that we can change the gun culture," she said. "It is just too easy for people to reach for a gun to settle their problems. It makes no sense."

A large percentage of those "33,000 Americans a year" killed are in progressive liberal ran major cities that are a direct result of progressive liberal policies.

In progressive speak, changing gun culture doesn't mean changing the 2A or violating rights.  "Common sense gun laws, reasonable restrictions on types of firearms, reasonable wait times, background checks, registration", etc... don't violate anyone's rights to own "a" gun for hunting, or target shooting.

Which many of us see as BS and a step toward disarmament.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:11:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't worry. She said she would "stay in line with the 2nd amendment" while banning guns

"And we can do this consistent with the Second Amendment. We can do this with the support of responsible gun owners. And that is exactly what we will do. And I want you to know - that I know I don’t have all the answers."

It's all good
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Its as almost we just didn't have a Supreme Court ruling on this.  Like it never happened.

So there's a MAJOR Ruling on this by the Supremes
AND most States already have a very clear 2nd Amendment already IN their Constitution.
AND most people already agree its an individual right
AND most people already fully use this right every day -- its not a "theoretical" right to them.

Democrat answer: Meh, we don't care; we're gonna ban guns anyways.
View Quote

+1

We have at least that many opiates deaths a year and the government does little to control the border.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I read an article about how the USSS is having a hard time recruiting and retaining agents.  I wonder why?
View Quote

$15 minimum wage for flipping burgers, you won't get shot at or have to be around the Clintons. Did I answer your questions adequately?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm buying everything I want now.... Not participating in the next panic. Well I might sell some stuff.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe Bernie will do us a favor and run 3rd party when he doesnt win the nomination.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#36]
That sounds like a tremendous waste of a president's time.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I wish she would have a stroke already.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Good luck with that.  

Guns are the one,  single galvanizing  issue that could spark a true resistance against the government.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Anyone but Hillary or Bernie................

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And this is why I will vote for the republican nominee, whoever it is.

This.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#41]
she resolves to destroy America turn it over to the NWO and make America a 3rd world shithole
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Good luck with that.  

Guns are the one,  single polarizing issue that could spark a true resistance against the government.
View Quote

They usually only push when they feel they have the upper hand and can accomplish their goal.

They occasionally miscalculate ('94AWB).

I think she's pandering about the importance of gun "control" in her administration, but make no mistake - if she has an opening to push and pass something big she'll take it.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
from her cell at Leavenworth?
View Quote

I can only hope.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:23:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
from her cell at Leavenworth?
View Quote

She could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not go to prison.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
But by all means, trumpets don't vote for Cruz or gope nominee, and cruzbots, don't vote for Trump or gope nominee. We will be fiiiiiine.
View Quote

I back Ted Cruz 100%.
But I WILL cast a vote for anyone against Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#47]
I hate this cunt with more vitriol and distain than I have ever had for any other human being, ever.

FFFFFHRC
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#48]
FHRC
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Nearly 88,0009 people (approximately 62,000 men and 26,000 women9) die from alcohol-related causes annually, making it the fourth leading preventable cause of death in the United States.10
View Quote

Fuck Hilary Clinton right in the ear.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thats funny.... Lots of folks here piss their votes away, not vote, vote for some obscure candidate that does not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.. Now is not the time to be selfish, this cunt must be defeated. Take one for the team and vote conservative, whomever the nominee is or GTFO.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top