Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:07:00 PM EDT
Some of you guys would of fit right into the Warren Commision's method of investigating a crime.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:35:35 PM EDT
Once asked my Mom's boyfriend, who is cheif EOD tech at TSA, if I two guys could load up a moving van with enough homemade shit to take down a building. He said sure, that's easy...

Dg84
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:59:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By copenhagen:
Some of you guys would of fit right into the Warren Commision's method of investigating a crime.

Have you ever read the Warren Commissions report on the JFK Assassination?

It is concise, well researched and very documented investigation.
People base their wierd theories off of other "investigations" that uses huge leaps of logic and incomplete data, while flat out leaving out other evidence.

I have read a lot of the Warren Commission, and it makes the most sense of any of the theories.
Oswald clearly acted alone, a finding that is supported by the Warren Commission, the original investigation, and everyone who knew Oswald (little known fact that even Oswald's wife, Maria, believes he did it and has told people so, inculding her testimony to the Warren Commission)
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:04:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2004 11:05:13 AM EDT by guardian855]

Originally Posted By copenhagen:
Guadian are you really saying Oswald was the lone gunmen in Dailey Plaza????????The government doesnt even back that story now.

Copenhagen, I assume you have shot a rifle before.

Can you shoot at a target that is 77 yards away with a scope? How many times out of three shots do you think you could hit? Oswald only hit twice out of three times. Again, why do you believe Oswald wasn't the lone gunman? He was very capable of making the shots, it wasn't as difficult as some would have you believe.

Again, which is more likely? That Oswald fired three times at JFK from less than 100 yards with a scoped rifle, hitting his target twice?

Or that there was a massive conspiracy, involving multiple shooters that would have required the assistance and knowledge of dozens, if not hundreds of people that has successfully kept it secret for over 40 years? If there was a conspiracy, why hasn't any one talked? Someone would have said something by now.

Which is the most likely, and believable of the two theories?

Occam's Razor my friend.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top