BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

1. How so?

2. She's gone around with Billy Badass, she's used to having a badass, and she pined for a nice guy, has him, but he's 'too nice.'"  

3. It's a line I've heard so many times before.

4. So yeah, she's stupid to leave him.

5. Cannot have it both ways.
View Quote

1. Because she's leaving her pussywhipped boyfriend.

2. And she wants right back in to his arms.

3. I bet. Why haven't you changed your game up then? If you know the winning formula go with it.

4. Probably not. Even if the guy has money, it sounds like a pretty dysfunctional relationship for one reason or another.

5. Nope, which is why she's going back to fucking men instead of dorks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

women want to fuck a strong man to create strong children that will live.  
That shit is biological.  they can overcome it mentally, at this woman has determined she must.  But at the end of the day her body screams out for a strong man to protect her, provide for her, lead her, and, yes, fuck her ever living brains out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As Dr. Swingset would say...

Bitch got the crazy gene.

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

That shit is biological.  they can overcome it mentally, at this woman has determined she must.  But at the end of the day her body screams out for a strong man to protect her, provide for her, lead her, and, yes, fuck her ever living brains out.

There's two sides to this.  Yes, she wants the handsome bad-boy to fuck.  But he's not going to provide the financial security she needs to raise her boy.  She needs to find the best compromise, as we all do.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am not justifying her douchebag attraction.

I am explaining her being repulsed by the beta male.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

Many simply misinterpret douchebaggery for strength.

Plenty of men do the same.

I am not justifying her douchebag attraction.

I am explaining her being repulsed by the beta male.

I'm not disagreeing at all, just pointing out where people make the mistake of conflating alpha with dickhead. You see it on here constantly.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:18:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
snip
View Quote

I don't 'know the winning formula.'  It doesn't take a genius to figure out she's FUBAR.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There's two sides to this.  Yes, she wants the handsome bad-boy to fuck.  But he's not going to provide the financial security she needs to raise her boy.  She needs to find the best compromise, as we all do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

So she just might get pregnant by her bad-boy, and then tell her male provider that the baby has "your eyes".

Get the DNA test, it is the only way a man can know for sure.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't 'know the winning formula.'
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAmCjqVkFg&list=PLE55F580AB012D5E3

Now you do. If you ever get the chance, I suggest you listen to the show. Patrice Oneal was revolutionary with his relationship theory.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
At least she admits it. Hopefully after she dumps him, she won't be one of those girls who cry: "OMG!  Where are all the nice guys??!!?"
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
American Women like douchebags.

Everyone should be aware of this by now.

This is also why i am having a hard time getting the puss
I wasn't brought up to talk to woman like they are shit and as a result i suffer
View Quote

Truth right here.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#9]
It's entirely possible to treat her how she wants to be treated, and still be a gentleman Man.

Getting her to be a slut in the bedroom doesn't mean he can't make her breakfast in the morning.

Holding the door open for her doesn't mean he must avoid looking at her ass.

Listening to her opinion(s) doesn't mean letting her 'run over' him.

And so on.  

The requirements aren't exclusionary.  It's entirely possible to be both at the same time.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Always remember:  NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED.

The more decent you are, the more likely you are to suffer for it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Chicks dig the bad boys, especially the ones that dog them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Women don't dislike nice guys, they dislike doormats.  A guy can be strong, masculine, and nice.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Women don't dislike nice guys, they dislike doormats.  A guy can be strong, masculine, and nice.  
View Quote
Trust me, it still doesn't work.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now you do. If you ever get the chance, I suggest you listen to the show. Patrice Oneal was revolutionary with his relationship theory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't 'know the winning formula.'

Everyone, I shit you not. Listen to this.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:25:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bitch needs to adopt the kid out to a sane family, Get fixed and go back to the abusive boyfriend......they deserve each other
View Quote

Pretty much.  She's a mental defective, which has not surprisingly resulted in her present situation.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm glad my wife doesn't have issues.
View Quote

This...
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Turn the tables on the "ladies" and have more than one option yourself. It drives them crazy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Sorry but the guy who rides a Harley and drinks a lot is not a strong person.

The guy who gets up at 5am to work, then goes to school all night to better himself, is a strong person.

The premise of the "crazy gene" is a female who constantly makes poor choices that negatively influence her life or the lives around her.

Tell me, which of the above men will provide that "crazy gene" stigma for her?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

Sorry but the guy who rides a Harley and drinks a lot is not a strong person.

The guy who gets up at 5am to work, then goes to school all night to better himself, is a strong person.

The premise of the "crazy gene" is a female who constantly makes poor choices that negatively influence her life or the lives around her.

Tell me, which of the above men will provide that "crazy gene" stigma for her?

And, yet again, not justifying her attraction to dirt bags.
I am explaining her being physically repulsed by a wimp.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Weird ain't it? She really loved him except for the abuse and instability and being inattentive to her needs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
yet she doesnt know what that is.

Yes she does, she says it in the highlighted sentences, she's tired of her pussy boyfriend because she wants a real man in the house.

The 'real man' that she had to get a restraining order against?

Weird ain't it? She really loved him except for the abuse and instability and being inattentive to her needs.

Most of our domestics are what I call 'revolving door' domestics.  

Restraining Orders are demanded up the ass.. but when it comes to going for the final, it is "I can't do that to him, I love him."
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#21]
There's a difference between a guy that will stand up for himself and her and an abusive d-bag. There's a difference between a man capable of emotion and apathy and one that is a meek pile of goo that counts on others to solve their problems and cannot stand alone. A strong self sufficient man certainly does not have to be and I would say is not a domineering or abusive man.

I think it's perfectly acceptable for a woman not to be interested in some co-dependent, submissive male, when things go bad no body wants that guy in their corner unless he has some redeeming skill, but I reckon if this guy brought bags of money from an in demand skill set she wouldn't be complaining. A few millenia of needing a man to protect/provide, whether instinct or social conditioning, is not simply undone by a decade or two of the media telling women they should want a bitch with a penis.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
'Instead of playing the stupid 'men need to be men' and the 'bitches be sluts card' I'm sticking with the communication, how the fuck does it work card.

He is far less experienced than I am in the bedroom, and yet I do not know how to let him know what I like, because he is not keeping up with me in that department.

I'm going to take damaged good for 500, Alex.
View Quote

Good point.  How difficult is it to say, "I want you to lick around here and here, while you have a finger in here rubbing my G-spot.  I'll whisper corrections while you're doing it."  I don't have ESP and don't magically know what makes you feel good unless you tell me.  Some like a dildo in their ass while getting fucked.  Left to my own devices, I will make sure that I get off.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#23]
It's on a pedestal....

You can be headstrong, confident with a slight badboy edge and still be a good man. Lots of women confuse strong attributes in a man with those of an attention whoring douche bag.

Those women a emotionally immature.

But nice guys actually do finish last. Being nice is far from everything.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#24]
My take is that the guy here is probably a wimpy metrosexual type.

But he's really a goddamned fool if he doesn't make with the fruit plate.

Bitches love fruit plates.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:35:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Man needs to grow some balls and she needs to get past her issues, too.

Two way street and they're a horrible match.

Yeah, she'd probably end up with an abuser but it seems like she already knows it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
need to find the dude and let him know this lady wants him for his money.
View Quote

Then you better warn him about all women.  That's not all women want, but they need financial security.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I need a good-looking, kind and faithful woman.  There is nothing wrong with entering into a contractual agreement (marriage) where we both get what we want.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#27]

All women are attracted to the Alpha Male.

This guy is acting like a beta and she is repulsed.

Here are a couple of links to very interesting reading.

This is not about abuse and in fact is biblically correct. It is about being a strong MAN. And being the head of the family and leader in your marriage. Alpha male

I did not learn this until after a divorce following a very long marriage, but looking back I see so many truths, she quit seeing me as the Alpha male.

Read and learn gents. It is all true

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

http://www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

That's not all women want, but they need financial security.  There is nothing wrong with that.

View Quote

Yup, it's simply part of the same drive that makes them want a strong male.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Whatever....*shrugs and walks away*
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She should dump him, put the child up for adoption, get herself sterilized, and be the low-down dirty whore she longs to be.  The world would be a better place.
View Quote

This X 100000000000000..........................LOL!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I feel bad for the kid. His mother is fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#32]
She should suck start a .45 and spare the world from her fucking whining.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's entirely possible to treat her how she wants to be treated, and still be a gentleman Man.

Getting her to be a slut in the bedroom doesn't mean he can't make her breakfast in the morning.

Holding the door open for her doesn't mean he must avoid looking at her ass.

Listening to her opinion(s) doesn't mean letting her 'run over' him.

And so on.  

The requirements aren't exclusionary.  It's entirely possible to be both at the same time.
View Quote

Yep. Mr. Nice Guy trying too damn hard.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She should dump him, put the child up for adoption, get herself sterilized, and be the low-down dirty whore she longs to be.  The world would be a better place.
View Quote

Ding ding ding
We have a winner!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#35]
In before she leaves him for a "bad boy" and end up getting cheated on and abused for 20 years before she realized she wasted her youth with a POS and gets a divorce.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How so? She's gone around with Billy Badass, she's used to having a badass, and she pined for a nice guy, has him, but he's 'too nice.'"  It's a line I've heard so many times before.

So yeah, she's stupid to leave him.

Cannot have it both ways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's wrong. She has the nice guy with the fiscal comfort, and she's getting ready to leave his ass.

How so? She's gone around with Billy Badass, she's used to having a badass, and she pined for a nice guy, has him, but he's 'too nice.'"  It's a line I've heard so many times before.

So yeah, she's stupid to leave him.

Cannot have it both ways.

Of course you (she) can.
You can be a 'good' guy without being placating / subservient / demurring. You can be "alpha" without being domineering / abusive / belittling.

A lot of people assume you're either 'alpha' or beta. A good relationship requires degrees of both from the man.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So she just might get pregnant by her bad-boy, and then tell her male provider that the baby has "your eyes".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

Overall, the percentage of fathers who are unknowingly raising a child that is not biologically their is around 4%.  It's higher in certain groups depending on race, age of the mother, etc.  So most woman are having the child of the men they're with.  But it is an interesting statistic nonetheless.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

3. I bet. Why haven't you changed your game up then? If you know the winning formula go with it.

4. Probably not. Even if the guy has money, it sounds like a pretty dysfunctional relationship for one reason or another.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. How so?

2. She's gone around with Billy Badass, she's used to having a badass, and she pined for a nice guy, has him, but he's 'too nice.'"  

3. It's a line I've heard so many times before.

4. So yeah, she's stupid to leave him.

5. Cannot have it both ways.

so haw many restraining orders do you have against you ? just curious since the original guy had one and you define him as a real man
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Overall, the percentage of fathers who are unknowingly raising a child that is not biologically their is around 4%.  It's higher in certain groups depending on race, age of the mother, etc.  So most woman are having the child of the men they're with.  But it is an interesting statistic nonetheless.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing crazy about it.

hard wired biology.

Can you source that statistic? I've heard a few numbers thrown around, often higher than that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You can be a 'good' guy without being placating / subservient / demurring. You can be "alpha" without being domineering / abusive / belittling.

View Quote

And I agree with that 100%.  But I still think she's being ridiculous in not appreciating the good guy for who he is.  Just saying.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Then you better warn her about all women.  That's not all women want, but they need financial security.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I need a good-looking, kind and faithful woman.  There is nothing wrong with entering into a contractual agreement (marriage) where we both get what we want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
need to find the dude and let him know this lady wants him for his money.

Then you better warn her about all women.  That's not all women want, but they need financial security.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I need a good-looking, kind and faithful woman.  There is nothing wrong with entering into a contractual agreement (marriage) where we both get what we want.

I like pie, She likes money, It's an acceptable arrangement.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Can you source that statistic? I've heard a few numbers thrown around, often higher than that.
View Quote

The 39 year old son of one of my friends recently had his 18 year old son's DNA tested.  

Surprise, the ginger isn't his kid.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And I agree with that 100%.  But I still think she's being ridiculous in not appreciating the good guy for who he is.  Just saying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand, but if he's (excuse the semantic short cut) being completely beta with no alpha, I can see why she's unhappy with him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#45]
So much for just being yourself.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dear Polly,

I feel sick just writing this, and I don't want to lose something good, so here goes:

I'm a 34-year-old single mother of a beautiful, sweet, and healthy three-year-old boy. I never imagined having kids, but accidentally became pregnant three months into a destructive relationship. I kept the child and eventually got rid of the man (with the help of a domestic violence counselor and a restraining order), which was a healthy decision.

You see, healthy decisions are not my forte. With a few exceptions, I usually date the damaged bad boy, the alcoholic who needs rescuing, or the tortured artist. I scrapped all that when I had my son, and haven't dated since removing baby daddy from my life 2 years ago. Until recently.

Five months ago, I met a man at my sister's wedding (one of the groomsmen), and we connected. Talked all night, laughing like crazy, connected. We hugged briefly at the end of the evening and we both felt it was worth pursuing. He lives 1400 miles away from me, and we began an email correspondence, sharing our relationship history, likes and dislikes, and getting to know each other. We have a lot in common. We fell in love. We made plans for him to relocate to my city and move in together. We decided all this before spending a great deal of physical time with each other. He's visited once a month for the past five months, and the trips have gone from elated, nervous excitedness to awkward arguing and annoyance. He is sensitive, kind, attentive, and doting. He is so very patient and loving with my child. Because of these traits, I find myself feeling less attracted to him physically. He seems meek. It is truly something sick. I have a hard time looking at him on occasion, because every little quiver, every timid step, every noise he makes while eating makes my skin crawl. He follows me around and paws at me. He is far less experienced than I am in the bedroom, and yet I do not know how to let him know what I like, because he is not keeping up with me in that department.

I don't have a lot going on, aside from an unsatisfying job, my son, and my love of animals. I don't have the financial resources to pursue hobbies or interests, and this man offers stability. I love him, but I'm not sure why I'm so uncontrollably moody around him, and why he has turned me off. He is so gentle—the gentle man I always thought I wanted, because underneath it all I'm gentle, too—but I'm pushing away and I don't know if I love myself enough to make this work. I have tried talking to him about this and he just apologizes and says he feels out of his element. He picks up on my annoyance which makes him feel uncomfortable, which triggers a neediness, which I find unattractive. I don't want my son to have a bad boy for a father figure, but I don't want to resent my lover over petty things. Are these petty things? Is love about being able to be annoyed by someone, and loving them anyway? I tell myself that I have a good man—and I don't want to lose him—but how can I really snap out of this? I feel terrible, ungrateful, and confused.?

Thanks for listening.

Annoyed
View Quote

http://www.theawl.com/2013/12/ask-polly-i-am-severely-chafed-by-my-gentle-compassionate-boyfriend
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Every woman wants a bad boy, who will be good just for her.
Every man wants a good girl, who will be bad just for him.

This guy really does need to establish who the man is in the household, and fuck her brains out.  Everything else could fall into place from there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:02:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I understand, but if he's (excuse the semantic short cut) being completely beta with no alpha, I can see why she's unhappy with him.
View Quote

He probably watched too many Hugh Grant movies.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She sees nice=weak.

The guy may or may not actually BE weak but for her, nice=weak.

She would most assuredly respond to an asshole.

Whores gonna whore
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
women want men.

make sure you deliver.

Because if you ain't it, she is going to find someone who is.  regardless your relationship status.

I applaud this woman for simply being honest.
View Quote

I only agree with this to a point.

There was a time where being a male with a stable income and personality was a desirable trait in a potential mate.  The measure of a man is no longer based on if he can provide a stable life for child rearing.  

That same guy would be a babe magnet in Eastern Europe or Asia.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top