Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why protest in Chicago? That makes no sense.

When I moved out here I was surprised by how many Mexicans lived here.  Huge concentration in the city and good amount in the burbs.   Some towns are all Mexicans.  Plus side is we got some real good mexican food and deep dish pizza.

Real Mexican food is nasty. Unless you mean Tex-Mex in which case I doubt it's really all that good. I do envy your pizza though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Chicago politicos need faces to go with all the "tombstone" voters that will appear in the upcoming election.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

A Chicago factory worker, Amada Ochoa, 44, said she felt a swell of pride when about 150 employees walked out the doors around noon at their West Side plating company.

"We felt a feeling of unity," she said. "It shows our work is important."

Which important work is that, the one you just walked out of?

The funny part would be if their company had new illegals in place to replace the ones that walked out.

schadenfreunde

Yeah, we're in need of both a super abundance of cheap labor and welfare for those who don't want to get a job?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If only a giant galactic boulder fell out of the sky over Chitcago.

Hey, that's where I put all my stuff!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They are forcing me to become a racist.

Blame it on some of their leaders, the ones that insist on the term La Raza, the race....

I just seem them as on the wrong side of the law.  Nothing personal, I'm happy to see the Enron executives doing time.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why would Polish demonstrate? Are the mostly illegal too?

I don't know about "mostly", but there is a huge polish population in Chicago, and there are a lot of expired visas.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#9]

www.no-borders.com/index.html

No Borders, Inc. seeks to be the leading provider of low-cost electronic transactions and other services to the vast unbanked and underserved ILLEGAL! immigrant population in the U.S.

Former adviser to President Bill Clinton and an early architect of the North American Development Bank, the principal financing institution for the North American Free Trade Act (NAFTA)

Indeed, Hinojosa, a fast-talking, pony-tailed graduate of University of Chicago’s PhD program, is cashing in on the boom in illegal immigration himself. His startup, No Borders Inc., pedals debit-like cards on which immigrants can store cash, send money home to Mexico, make phone calls, and join medical discount plans.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:44:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There are HUGE numbers of illegal immigrants in Chicago.

People often make the mistake of thinking that most illegal immigrants are in the Southwest, but some of the largest concentrations of illegals in this country are in large northern cities like Chicago, New York and a few others.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#11]
"Honey, pack some clothes for the weekend! We're goin' to Chicago!!! And don't forget the ammo, like the last time when we went to the border party in Arizona!!"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#12]
What do you call a group of illegals AND libtard politicians?

A target rich environment
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#13]
This just validates my opinion, that the freedoms our Country has, will ultimately be it's downfall due to those that abuse them.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#14]
This is the first stage of the Aztlan Intifada
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

www.no-borders.com/index.html

No Borders, Inc. seeks to be the leading provider of low-cost electronic transactions and other services to the vast unbanked and underserved ILLEGAL! immigrant population in the U.S.

Aren't those the assholes who were giving out maps and directions to illegals? They then pulled their maps because they were afraid border patrol would go to the specified crossing zones and arrest the illegals.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#16]
tag
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I moved out here I was surprised by how many Mexicans lived here.  Huge concentration in the city and good amount in the burbs.   Some towns are all Mexicans.  Plus side is we got some real good mexican food and deep dish pizza.

Now that's what I call looking on the bright side.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I like how it was planned so a stage could be there for the commie leadership to speak.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh, fuck Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You think they all stop in TX?

Newflash....they're not crossing the border because they love TX.

Could've fooled me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Some states have write in ballots for voting,is IL this way ? If so it would explain the politicians jumping on their side,it's all about the votes...

Oregon is one state,and what I have read/heard,the politicians cater to the illegals in that state...for the votes.

There is a bright side to all this illegal immigration.Being that 90% of Mexico is Catholic along with the other immigrants,they will be on our side for the impending religious war...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Some states have write in ballots for voting,is IL this way ? If so it would explain the politicians jumping on their side,it's all about the votes...

Oregon is one state,and what I have read/heard,the politicians cater to the illegals in that state...for the votes.

How in the hell are illegals voting?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somebody will chime in knowing more about the particulars,but it has something to do with not being able to verify voting status when it is write in ballots.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Ahhhh. America. The land where every child is a champion and every person, especially illegal immigrants, are voters.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Just a thought.  It is actually nice seeing pictures of people holding American flags rather than burning them, and protesting about wanting to be here rather than wanting to kill us.

Rick

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:33:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Just a thought.  It is actually nice seeing pictures of people holding American flags rather than burning them, and protesting about wanting to be here rather than wanting to kill us.

Don't kid yourself, friend.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#27]
To play devil's advocate:

Every race/people presently in this country were immigrants at some point or another in their history -- unless, of course, you're a full-blooded American Indian.

[dons flamesuit]

BUT, you'll never find support for Gov. Blowmeabitch or King Richard [Daley] on my end.

Edit: I am NOT saying I support illegal immigrants voting.  Just saying that I personally do not believe legal immigration is a bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In most states you can register to vote by filling out a postcard at DMV or the post office. You can vote by asbsentee ballot and few states check IDs at the polling place.  I could register my dog to vote if i wanted to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Why would Polish demonstrate? Are the mostly illegal too?

The second largest concentration of Polish is in Chicago. The first largest is in Warsaw, Poland.

I grew up in Polish Town. It used to be a nice place untill the Mexicans came in.

Av.

Edit: Yes, there were a lot of illegal Polish immigrants in my old neighborhood. My Great-Grandparents were illegals!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ahhhh. America. The land where every child is a champion and every person, especially illegal immigrants, are voters.

Voters AND lawful Citizens according to attorney general flocktard gonzales
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Every race/people presently in this country were immigrants at some point or another in their history -- unless, of course, you're a full-blooded American Indian.

[dons flamesuit]

BUT, you'll never find support for Gov. Blowmeabitch or King Richard [Daley] on my end.

Edit: I am NOT saying I support illegal immigrants voting.  Just saying that I personally do not believe legal immigration is a bad thing.

ILLEGALS have NOTHING to do with IMMIGRANTS.......NOTHING, ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Any updates on the "protest"?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Some or all of those "native" people came from somewhere else too.  As far as the rest of "us" we were treated like shit by the "English" for being different.  But we got over it by working hard and not crying about how mistreated we were and feeling sorry for ourselves.  If they don't respect the laws when they come here, why should you expect them to respect those same laws while living here?

If you want to live here, that is fine with me but do it legally, and don't force your culture down my throat or whine and bitch cause I don't want to follow your customs/tradition, because I'll be busy enjoying the customs/traditions of my ancestors.  Don't expect the system to change cause you don't think it is fair, meet it in the middle compromise just a bit .  They aren't going to cease to exist because they choose to fit in a little.

The real root of this problem is stupidity it is contagious,  that and people think they are owed something just for exisiting.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had a bunch of workers leave to go to this march today with little notice.

The wierd thing is they are all legal Mexican immigrants. Supposedly they are pissed that if they are riding in the car with their illegal friend or relative they could get busted.

I hope that you are going to do the right thing and fire them.

Unfortunately I can't (for now) because I need these people to operate. In the future I might not hire someone who has these kind of "ethnic" issues. This kind of thing isn't going to endear business owners to their problems. Bottom line, are you an American or not? If so get back to work.

Fuck illegals. They deserve no protection under our laws.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like the line at the "Day Labor" place here!! Im fucking sick of this shit!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somebody will chime in knowing more about the particulars,but it has something to do with not being able to verify voting status when it is write in ballots.

I'm not sure of the particulars in Illinois, but in Chicago dead people vote all of the time so illegals voting does not surprise me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure of the particulars in Illinois, but in Chicago dead people vote all of the time so illegals voting does not surprise me.

Motor voter too
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:09:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
the po-po should set their nite sticks to "thump"  and solve this little problem

Free stick time for the Chicago boys in blue, and INS would give them the same answer I get, "oh, you have 10,000 illegal aliens, sorry, we will not come out to get them, our minimum number is 10,001.....Sorry.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#39]
viva la wtf

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:12:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
www.sixtiescity.com/SciFilm/Images/SF166.jpg

The answer

and another:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Check out the look on Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich's face. It just screams "get me away from these people"

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
viva la wtf

The dog is his bitch
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Part of me hopes they protest like this every day for a week.
Shut the city down.  Make everyone miserable.
I mean hell, what does it take to get minorities and illegals arrested in Chicago?
Last time I checked, impeding the flow of traffic was a ticketable offense.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[dons flamesuit]

ILLEGALS have NOTHING to do with IMMIGRANTS.......NOTHING, ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS

22Bad:

You are entirely correct. Immigration implies a legal consent to domicile. It is a bonofide trust of mutual agreement. It's a value for value situation. If there's no legal mutual basis for the migration, then you are outside the perameters of our sovereign consent, and you are thereby an ILLEGAL ALIEN. Therefore you relinquish your immigrant status and heretofore become a criminal. It's as simple as that.

We have a right as US citizens, whether you are an American Indian, 8th generation Englishman or 1st generation legal Mexican, to control our borders, our entry, our destiny and our civil affairs. Legal or otherwise. It is one of the primary duties of elected Constitutional government to undertake this.

Yes, we are a nation of immigrants. But there is hardly a nation-state on the planet that did not have it's original citizenry come from someplace else. (North) America, by it's geographic virtue, being that of the New World, just happened to have come on the immigration scene late in world history. I might remind a few that even American Indians migrated from a different location, albeit from an ealier point in time.

"Native Americans" are people who are born here, irrespective of race, previous cultural background or time of ancestoral entry. To blur the blatant distinction between legal immigrants and illegal aliens instigates a disservice not only to those that come here legally, it also discredits our legal justice system, our sovereignty and our determined way of life.

Illegal Mexicans are not like our progenitors. And as much as a few people would like us all to believe, they are not, nor ever will be.        
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I mean hell, what does it take to get minorities and illegals arrested in Chicago?
Last time I checked, impeding the flow of traffic was a ticketable offense.

They probably have to NOT be illegals, DUI, or carrying 95lbs of marijuana
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=444604
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
The Bible ,
Chapter ARFCOM ,
Chapter 1:2

And GOD said unto the surviving Americans ,
Let there be belt feds ...
and it was good.    

can I get an AMEN!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The Bible ,
Chapter ARFCOM ,
Chapter 1:2

And GOD said unto the surviving Americans ,
Let there be belt feds ...
and it was good.    

Now thats a humane way to get rid of the problem.

Sign me up for the La ARFCOM Migra.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Where is Mrs. O'Leary's cow when you need her?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:45:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#50]
What was the chant from the 1968 Democratic Convention as Chicago's finest got stick time in on the hippies..........The Whole Worlds Watching, The Whole Worlds Watching....................
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top