BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Y'know, if the CAGE unit had their heads handed to them by a group of motivated citizens--JUST ONE SINGLE TIME--one of two things would happen:

1) The gun grab would really heat up and it would spark even heavier outrage and civil unrest

2) They would go home with their tail between their legs and have to re-evaluate what the hell it is their doing.

No one expected that the big gun grab would go off everywhere at once.  It's been happening for years and they're just starting to get bolder and more outrageous.

Imagine, a world without guns:  The living would envy the dead!

I could never give up mine, I'm too proud of them, since I assembled almost all of them myself!
View Quote

It might be useful to determine who these CAGE members are and where they live just in case they get a little overzealous in their activities.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whelp, that [i]is[/i] too bad for you Chicago residents!    I'm sure glad I don't live there.  Good thing this type of action will never happen where I live.
View Quote

I'm hoping you meant that as sarcasm. If you think what happens in another city WON'T happen where you live, you are kidding yourself. If it DOES happen there, it will spread. We need to stick together as lawful owners of guns, and try to keep it so that we can remain lawful owners of guns.

If anyone organizes a MILLION GUN MARCH on Chicago, count me in.

This is the U.S.A. We have to stick up for each other no matter where we live. If all else fails, let's all get to Texas and start digging the moat... [;)]

Hope ya'll Texans wouldn't mind having us.
View Quote

here ya go

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=104847&page=3[/url]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
How about a million gun march on Daleys house?

Seriously the people of Chicago need to stand up for themselves.  This order is illegal and should not be followed.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No one expected that the big gun grab would go off everywhere at once.  It's been happening for years and they're just starting to get bolder and more outrageous.
View Quote

[i]{{Ting!}}[/i] (sound of nail being hit on the head)

We rarely agree TS, but when it comes to this - we see eye-to-eye.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top