User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Give the short drop.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That prick deserves to die.  Let him suffer.

Max
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone can be forgiven of anything if they truly repent, however, we still have to atone for the sins/crimes we have committed.  In this case, atonement of "eye for an eye" sounds appropriate.  

"Off with his head!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:18:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Hang until semi-conscious.
Cut down and draw his bowels out by slitting him from crotch to chin using a rusty knife and a dull deer antler.
Quarter him by tying all appendages to stallions and pull until limbs are separated.
Behead and take the four quarters to the corners of the country for all to see
Place his head on a pole out front of the courthouse and let the crows peck his eyes out.

Oh, televise on death row only and then have the scumbags draw numbers to see who goes next!

That outta make a pretty good pay-per-view special for HBO!

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Need to kill that son of a bitch via "The Wheel" , let the crows and buzzards feast on his broken body as suffers a slow, painful death.

The wheel was a favored instrument of terror in Germany during the Middle Ages. According to a German chronicler, victims of "breaking with a wheel" became

...a sort of huge screaming puppet writhing in rivulets of blood, a puppet with four tentacles, like a sea monster, of raw, slimy and shapeless flesh mixed up with splinters of smashed bones.

But that wasn't the end of it. Limbs were woven around the spokes and the wheel was hoisted up so birds could peck away. Death was usually slow in coming.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Kill him after he is raped by prisoners.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Society would be much better if, public hanging were still allowed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Put him in General Population For the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I heard this little fucker on the radio. He said something about begging God for forgiveness. I say we help him ask God in person.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll bet little Carlie probably begged, too. Loota good that did her, huh? Show this fucking monster the same mercy he showed.

Joe, 'ol buddy, thank whatever demon you serve that they aren't letting ME mete out your punishment, you fucking piece of inhuman disease ridden shit.

I guran-damn-fucking-tee you'd be BEGGING to fucking die by the time I was finished.

Fucker.

I hope your death hurts. Alot.

And then you Burn in Hell.

SG
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:17:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice warm bath, attended by the mother and other Brucia family members.  Soft fluffy towels, extra thick, and heated for comfort.  Gentle music in the background, with chirping birds and flowing water.  Massage oils and shiatzu master stand by for after the bath.  Check for $1 million in the pocket of the bathrobe, along with the keys to a 2006 Viper.  Fluffy slippers.
Bath consists of 30% hydrogen peroxide solution, with a locked cage over it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Nice warm bath, attended by the mother and other Brucia family members.  Soft fluffy towels, extra thick, and heated for comfort.  Gentle music in the background, with chirping birds and flowing water.  Massage oils and shiatzu master stand by for after the bath.  Check for $1 million in the pocket of the bathrobe, along with the keys to a 2006 Viper.  Fluffy slippers.
Bath consists of 30% hydrogen peroxide solution, with a locked cage over it.

"I'm melting! I'm melting!"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top