Cops killed a black trans today in the AO
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a trans memorial???
Cops killed a black trans today in the AO
Who stabbed a Cop with a Knife prior to getting dead, but still they didn't deserve it for some reason.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
How do they know the person driving the car identifies as white male? 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How do they know the person driving the car identifies as white male? 
View Quote
UGH

Says the cis-het white male.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#4]
The rest of the cars should've followed suit and drove through.

Being held captive against my will. I didn't feel safe and made an effort the get free peacefully. They began damaging my personal property while screaming that they would kill me. I feared for my life.

/case dismissed
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:52:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a nice car, I'm sure they can afford a good lawyer and get off, haha
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"She said the driver of the vehicle - a white male - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'. "

So they were on top of his car and he drove off?  No guilty!
View Quote
Wait--what was the races of the two women and the man who "fell from the vehicle" again?

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be outraged or not...
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:02:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stop standing in the middle of the road assholes
View Quote
I really WANT "The Donald" to tweet that...

oh please Oh Please OH PLEASE!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
In the new, PC America you are supposed to let them break your windows and drag you out of your car.

Because you, especially as a white person deserve to take your lumps and get your property destroyed. Because you are a Nazi.
View Quote
LIBERAL LOGIC.

He was CLEARLY Guilty of a HATE CRIME

Because He was CLEARLY a NAZI....

He was Clearly a NAZI because of his BLACK MERCEDES BENZ....

You know who else who was a TOTALLY EVIL RACIST drove around in a Black Mercedes Benz???

That's Right....

HITLER!!!!

Cased Closed!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I reiterate.

Good Drive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I reiterate.

Good Drive.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:14:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Car plows through trans lives matter protest: White male driver is arrested after injuring three 'when protesters began attacking his car' at vigil for transgender woman who was killed by cops in St Louis

A male driver has been arrested after an incident in St. Louis on Wednesday
The white man allegedly refused to stop for protesters and ran into them
Three people had minor injuries, as pictures show them colliding with the car
People were gathered for a vigil held in honor of a dead transgender woman
Kenneth 'Kiwi' Herring was shot dead by police officers on Tuesday
Police claim she was weilding a knife and stabbed at them, although protestors dispute this

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/24/05/438268DD00000578-4818442-image-a-16_1503548008851.jpg
St. Louis Post-Dispatch photographer David Carson posted this picture of the moment a car drove into protesters

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/24/05/4382690500000578-0-image-a-8_1503547632667.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/24/05/438268CD00000578-4818442-image-a-18_1503548440936.jpg

Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told the Riverfront Times: 'Tonight, a group of protesters marched from the Transgender Memorial to the intersection of Manchester and Sarah were they blocked traffic in all directions.
'A vehicle approached, stopped, honked its horn and attempted to drive around the protesters.

'The protesters surrounded the vehicle and began striking it with their hands and a flag pole. Several protesters also kicked and jumped on top of the vehicle.'

She said the driver of the vehicle - a white male - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'.

The three suffered minor injuries, but refused medical attention.

'Police attempted to stop driver of vehicle who initially refused to stop,' Jackson said. 'He stopped about a block away from the incident and was taken into custody for felony fleeing. The incident was captured on video.'  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818442/Car-plows-protesters-St-Louis-vigil.html

Now with crappy vertical video
View Quote

Put me on the jury.

Sick and tired of these freakshows blocking roads and attacking people.

100% not fucking guilty.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yep, as much as it pains me to say this, Individual Officers and Soldiers may be "Us", but their Political Masters are definitely "Them".

They (the individual officers) need to realize that their bosses are gonna sell them out to the mob to save their own ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So he was arrested for failing to stop for blue lights, not for running over protesters who clearly attacked his vehicle.
Dude stopped a block away, give me a break. They probably tried to stop him practically in the middle of the mob.

Cops looking out for the protesters again, like usual.

The police in these leftist enclaves are on the side of the people who fucking hate them because that's what their bosses are ordering them to do.
Yep, as much as it pains me to say this, Individual Officers and Soldiers may be "Us", but their Political Masters are definitely "Them".

They (the individual officers) need to realize that their bosses are gonna sell them out to the mob to save their own ass.
Already have a list of who will throw people under the bus, and who will do their job by the book. Sorry to say some guys I genuinely like are on the "do not trust" side.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:22:22 AM EDT
[#12]
So the Million Dollar Question:

When People are being KILLED or INJURED blocking Streets, then WHY are the POLICE (who were obviously close by to go after driver) NOT "Moving" the Protesters OUT of the Street or ARRESTING Them when they block streets creating an unsafe situation for themselves & others???

I love Police and all the hard work they do and the shitty stuff they have to put up with, but THAT CONSISTENT PROBLEM seems like it should be a TOP PRIORITY to enforce for the SAFETY of all.

If the response is "Politics" (Mayor or Captain said not to do it, then PLEASE PUT THAT IN WRITING...

My .02 cents

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:23:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Pepper spray foggers installed under car...surrounded...deploy..
View Quote
Electric sparker thing and flames
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:23:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good plow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Good plow.
^ That.

You attack someone in a vehicle, expect to get run the fuck over.    I don't give a flying fuck what your protest is whining about if I'm on that jury.

Quoted:
I suspect a lot of these drivers are going to be railroaded in court for just trying to escape an attack.
And how long do you think people will put up with that?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:30:51 AM EDT
[#15]
So he flees an attempted carjacking to be arrested?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:32:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Did that article just assume the driver's gender? 
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:34:18 AM EDT
[#17]
If I'm out an about and a crowd of people are blocking the road for a reason I probably don't even know about and then they proceed to surround my vehicle and begin hitting it they have 3 options:

1) Move out of the way, like someone who isn't an asshole, and we can all get on with our night
2) Get run over
3) Get shot

We've seen #2 happen going back to the original shit in Fergadishu, it's only a matter of time until #3 happens.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:04:28 AM EDT
[#18]
[img width=640,height=480]/media/mediaFiles/no-thumb.jpg[/img]
Quoted:
There's a mob blocking traffic, surrounding your car, jumping on the roof, and smashing it. Sounds like this guy did what anyone would do in that situation.... And totally justified in doing so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally P
osted By Chuy123:

Good plow.
There's a mob blocking traffic, surrounding your car, jumping on the roof, and smashing it. Sounds like this guy did what anyone would do in that situation.... And totally justified in doing so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

[I don't have a clue wtf is wrong, but a copied youtube link turned into several different wrong things several times, and it's still not what I'm pasting into the youtube block.
The image up top isn't what I posted, and I don't know where it came from.]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:12:47 AM EDT
[#19]
I've had that problem before.   Let's see if this works.

Uncut L.A. Riot Footage - Reginald Denny Beating / Looting
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:14:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

[url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4[/url[/url]]
View Quote
Thank you, Sir.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:16:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thank you, Sir.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4[/url[/url]]
Thank you, Sir.
I remember watching that on T.V..

I thought those days were behind us.   
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:21:27 AM EDT
[#22]
>White male driver
>A male driver
>The white man
>a white male

Do you hate white people yet, especially white males? I sure do, fuck white people, they are all white devils and every last white needs to be chased down and destroyed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
View Quote
I watched that when it happened, which is why I'm never getting out of a car that's surrounded without a fight.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:23:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Did that article just assume the driver's gender? 
View Quote
shit lords
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top