BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
In before Paul.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Be quicker to list what's right with it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liberals
View Quote

This is the answer you seek.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys need to be more specific than "liberals"

I need examples.
View Quote

Liberal voters, voting for everything from allowing illegal aliens to serve on juries, to giving them free stuff.
Gun laws, taxes, sanctuary cities, anti-pollution so laws that are too restrictive, diversity laws, etc.

It all goes directly back to the liberals.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In b4 Cali lovers start defending their state...of malfunction.

Edit: Fuck, so close.
View Quote

I like Cali, but can't defend against any of the above arguments. Beautiful state that's fucked by liberals. I started to learn this when I was 16 and building my first car. Unfortunately my main hobbies are those in the crosshairs constantly; cars and guns.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Everything is wrong.
View Quote

this.......it would be easier to list what is'nt wrong with Kommiefornia
Things not wrong with Kommiefornia:
1.___________________________
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I need examples.
View Quote

Californian liberals.

The weather is heavenly
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
The internet isn't big enough to hold that list
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Liberals
Brushfires
Earthquakes
Mudslides
Tsunamis
High concentration of illegals
Liberals
Gangs..... massive gangs
Hollywood
Awful trends in Fashion, Music and Legislation.
Hippies (liberals who don't shower)
Expensive everything
Communists
Squatters

Theres more, but it would take a few days to compile all of it...
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This sums it all up. In the 70s and 80s this state didn't suck so bad. I'm constantly told by older friends and relatives it was a truly bitching place.
View Quote

It was a bitchin' place. Now, it's a bitching place.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]
The biggest problem with CA is that they export their bullshit ideology on the rest of us. Whether it be CARB or voters, they refuse to keep it within their borders. I honestly wouldn't care what CA did, if that wasn't the case. The place is like cancer. They've successfully conquered OR, WA, NV, and CO. AZ, ID, and MT are next. The biggest lie in American politics is that CA has 55 electoral votes. Bullshit. It has 89...AZ will put them at 100, and it'll get worse from there. Libs are already moving into / taking over UT. If they can wrest control of that place, they can take any state West of the Mississippi.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#12]
The sun has baked most of their brains.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I need to know this stuff.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#14]
the good thing is that my Uber Liberal, feminazi mother in law lives there and not in Oklahoma.

yippeeekiayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:29:59 PM EDT
[#15]
No Habla Englis
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Pretty much everything is fucked, but we are the only state where it's legal to lane split, so occasionally the state messes up and gets one thing right.

Also, In Before Paul
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I need it all in one thread to reference.

Every week some shitty law or policy comes out of that excuse for a state and I can't keep track of it.

From what I've read here the Number one worst thing in CA is gun laws, but what else?
View Quote

Let me make this easy for you.  The weather and natural features are beautiful if not awe inspiring.  Most everything else there is fucked up to one degree or another.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Liberals
View Quote

Everything wrong in this state is directly attributable to this.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Ordinarily I'd be on board with this but right here, right now we've reached our daily high of 12* and a 30mph wind. I'll be more in the mood to dis Callifornia come Spring.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#20]
My eyes have never seen anything as spectacular as the stretch of the PCH between Bixby Bridge and Morro Bay.  If it weren't for the crazy laws and people, I'd sell everything I owned and buy a share of a tract in Hollister Ranch...I'm in the process of planning a vacation next year to kayak the channel islands and hike/camp in the High Sierras.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#21]
A blowgun is illegal. A fucking tube that you blow into to launch a dart is illegal!

There is also helmet law for anyone under 16 or 18 riding a bicycle.

The burned out old hippies EVERYWHERE.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Honestly it's a good state IF you could eject 2/3rds of the people who are Democrats, illegals and showed up since the 1960s hippies. Other than water issues, the natural resources and beauty are great. Leftists took over paradise and turned it into a shithole.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Arfcom doesn't have the bandwidth
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
27% of the population is immigrant.

http://www.maptheimpact.org/state/california/

Mexico, Phillippines, China

No one in CA voted for that.  In fact we voted against it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

CA going left etc. was more a federal conspiracy.  Things happen.
View Quote

Hispanics are now the plurality in CA. Non-Hispanic whites are a minority.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#25]
In terms of bad laws, the main ones are the gun laws (of course) and the environmental laws. CA is seriously doubling down on global warming bullshit.

Immigrants make up the bulk of the leftist voters. However, the costal elite set the agenda, hence the focus on gun control and environmental laws.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I need examples.
View Quote

Fucking Stupid Liberals that cannot even spell 'Logic'.
Their world revolves around 'feels'.

Get rid of 60-80% of the people, it could be a beautiful place.

Better?

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I've lived here 4 years now. It's really fun to be able to go surfing, sailing, and hiking all in the same day. Weather is perfect. Public land is good. Coastline is very pretty.

What sucks: rent is expensive and buying is absurdlying expensive. All restaurants are 10-20% more expensive than Texas. Gas is about $1 per gallon more than the rest of the US. Californians are all super liberal. It's a giant left wing circle jerk about how conservatives are inferior beings. Gun laws are shit, and get worse every single year. Everything is taxed. Everything causes cancer. Traffic is awful everywhere. Way too many people (want to camp or surf or ski? Enjoy doing that with thousands of other Californians).

As everyone knows already, beautiful state ruined by masses of liberals.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:05:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Liberals

Well, I see we've wrapped this one up.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Arizona is instituting a new resident test and application to weed out liberals and deny them entry.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Everything in California causes cancer, even the 5oz tack hammer I  bought for my 3yo son.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Very generous welfare if your a loser.
Very high sales taxes
Very high income taxes
Crappy traffic jams
High property values
Very strict air pollution laws
Cops are exempt of gun laws, even retired
25% of all drivers in California have no auto insurance
Helmet laws
Leash laws
Lots of homeless bums
Lots of cops
Prop 47!
High population, almost ungovernable....thus need more laws to control

And this is off the top of my head....

But I highly encourage all losers and scum to move to California, it's a wonderful place to live if you don't want to work and are a criminal.
View Quote

nothing wrong with leash laws.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#32]

They regularly sacrifice huge numbers of jobs and the useability of good farmland in the name of the blue-balled gnat or some other bullshit. They have the highest income tax, the highest sales tax, and the 8th highest corp tax in the nation...to go along with the greatest regulatory burden in all of the 50 states. They also sport the highest "minimum corporate tax" in the nation. Even if you earn zero $ in profit, you still pay almost a grand in state corp taxes.

Illegals have completely fucked the ER system in CA, which now has the fewest number of ERs per million people, in the nation. Schools aren't much better...in spite of a heinous amount of $ spent on them, CA ranks 40th out of 50 for public school quality on wallethub...which is probably a rosy picture of the actual situation seen through liberal tinted glasses.

Their gun laws are the worst in the nation after the most recent round of tyranny. Background checks to buy ammo? "featureless" rifles? ARs that you have to break down in order to change mags? shipping all their 11+ round mags out of the state or destroying them? It's completely insane.

Their allocation of transportation / infrastructure money is equally crazy talk. They remind me a lot of Oregon, where they spend a huge % of their transportation money on mass transit programs that very very few people use.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Reynolds  v. Sims.

Of course it is a problem for othe states as well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I need it all in one thread to reference.

Every week some shitty law or policy comes out of that excuse for a state and I can't keep track of it.

From what I've read here the Number one worst thing in CA is gun laws, but what else?
View Quote

It can't be done in a finite amount of space.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Liberals from other states moving here and ruining it.
View Quote
That's IT.
 All those screwheads from New Jersey have gone WEST and destroyed California...
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:19:08 PM EDT
[#37]
CBS news "Final Tally: Clinton Defeats Trump In California By 4.2 Million Votes"

December 16, 2016 3:27 PM
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#38]
It starts with the California voters.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#39]
It just occurred to me that with the exception of a few Cubans, very few immigrants to this country could be classified as conservative.  The vast majority are liberals who put a high value on government largesse.  This can be a big opportunity for Trump and Congress while they're figuring out the federal judge appointments.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/california/water-and-drought/nlduis/picture33836781/ALTERNATES/FREE_640/IMG_IMG_RB_Farm_Drought__5_1_H95AJ20R_L142047493

They regularly sacrifice huge numbers of jobs and the useability of good farmland in the name of the blue-balled gnat or some other bullshit. They have the highest income tax, the highest sales tax, and the 8th highest corp tax in the nation...to go along with the greatest regulatory burden in all of the 50 states. They also sport the highest "minimum corporate tax" in the nation. Even if you earn zero $ in profit, you still pay almost a grand in state corp taxes.

Illegals have completely fucked the ER system in CA, which now has the fewest number of ERs per million people, in the nation. Schools aren't much better...in spite of a heinous amount of $ spent on them, CA ranks 40th out of 50 for public school quality on wallethub...which is probably a rosy picture of the actual situation seen through liberal tinted glasses.

Their gun laws are the worst in the nation after the most recent round of tyranny. Background checks to buy ammo? "featureless" rifles? ARs that you have to break down in order to change mags? shipping all their 11+ round mags out of the state or destroying them? It's completely insane.

Their allocation of transportation / infrastructure money is equally crazy talk. They remind me a lot of Oregon, where they spend a huge % of their transportation money on mass transit programs that very very few people use.
View Quote

Gee, when you go and put it like that...

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This sums it all up. In the 70s and 80s this state didn't suck so bad. I'm constantly told by older friends and relatives it was a truly bitching place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im here visiting in rural  California and i just fucking love it.  I grew up here.  But im far from people.  

Just me and the almond trees.  My dad collects early 70s ford trucks so hes largely immune to the smog laws.  Get near a city though and it just plain sucks.

My dad grew up in San Fran in the 50s & 60s.  I always tell him that I am jellous.  That era in Cali would have been fucking awesome.  Same with the 40s.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:40:27 PM EDT
[#42]
"California is great!!"

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It just occurred to me that with the exception of a few Cubans, very few immigrants to this country could be classified as conservative.  The vast majority are liberals who put a high value on government largesse.  This can be a big opportunity for Trump and Congress while they're figuring out the federal judge appointments.
View Quote

Anti-communist Vietnamese, possibly Koreans & wealthy Chinese - affirmative action no helpy with college admissions for Asians.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Liberals from other states moving here and ruining it.
View Quote
That started a LONG time ago, when Reagan was governor.

They've since reproduced a couple generations and are now moving OUT to ruin other states.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Self aware sacks of star stuff.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#46]
the trouble with california...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#47]
I dunno....wore my "God, Guns, Trump" shirt to Balboa Park this weekend while walking the dogs. Got more high-fives and fist bumps than I could count.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#49]
no plastic bags at grocery.  no dogs or bon fires on beach.  beach closed after dark.  10 percent income tax.  inflated home prices. gridlocked traffic.  los angeles beach is usually cold.  no ccw.  cant buy 10+ magazines.  cant buy normal akm or ar15.  cant buy glock 43 not on list.  waiting period on gun sales.  most apartments dont have washer and dryer in unit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#50]
TEMP LABOR RATES:

I work all over the country - I use labor Services - Labor Ready - Labor Finders et al.

In California - for BASIC unload the truck labor $25 PER HOUR +  and they nail you if you go over 8 hours per SHIFT - not week - DAY. Same shit out East in the non free states though too. Virginia - New York etc.

We are talking move shit from here to there...not brain surgery.

In Louisiana in the same time frame - $14.50 for the same thing.  Great help at BOTH locations...when the guys show up! (usually)

I just pass the cost right to the customer - they can't figure out why I charge them more than others.....lol, but you said in your list it was only $XX and now you are saying $XXXX - me "Well you didn't say it was for California!

Funny thing also in California - I order 6 guys when i need three and HOPE TO GOD 3 show up!

BEST THING ABOUT CALIFORNIA TO ME:  Taco buses/vans and they don't make me (In a pickup with a big trailer) stop at most scales for DOT horse shit.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top