Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
It's NOT the wave of the future, because there is absolutely no demand for it. You can pretty much survive on a diet of rice and beans for your entire life... but there is a reason why only the poorest of all people eat only rice and beans.

BTW, if you really mean it when you say you find eating to be a nuisance... why don't you just eat the cheapest, bare minimum, foods there are? Your food budget for a month should be less than $100/mo...

I 100% do eat the easiest.  Have my entire life.  But that's not necessarily the cheapest.

So your issue isn't the cost... but rather the time spent preparing?  

Prep, cleanup, shopping, and time wasted eating.

same here, if I could save an hour+ out of my day from just taking some pills I would be all over that.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top