Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a grown man look more uncomfortable & awkward holding a gun in my life.

Yeah John, you have me fooled.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040906/capt.wv10109061841.kerry_wv101.jpg

what's with the yellow band on his wrist? are they tagging & releasing Senators in Massachusetts?

The yellow band is from www.livestrong.org. It's Lance Armstrong's cancer support website. While I am proud that he's doing something good for once, he still has different views than a lot of you want to realize.

For all you Lance LOVERS out there, he is an ANTI! If you notice, all of the democrats are wearing these yellow wrist bands, Lance LIVES with an ANTI and he's courted by anti's all over. He may be a Texan, but he's an ANTI. Must have been living in France for too long.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I know a lot more about Lance than I would care too sometimes. He's far from perfect and that's all I'll say. And if you don't want to face the fact that Lance is not perfect and he has his skeleton's too. Sorry.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]

"I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That's hunting."
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't "Herman Munster" say a while back that he would ban any and all ammunition that could go through a policeman's bullet proof vest?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
someone photoshop a grenade launcher into his hands... upside down...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like another purple heart coming to me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I keep pointing out this link.  It is a large file and I wouldn't recommend it for dial-up.   The other problem is it takes a couple of minutes to read it, and very few people like to read anymore.

The cliff notes version is the Dems realized they got their butts handed to them in part because of their anti second amendment stance.  Now they have put the think tank boys on the job, and the new plan is to be in favor of the second amendment , but also be in favor of 'gun safety' .  We all know this will take legislation to ensure 'gun safety'.   Now the pics of our fav gigolo with a 'hunting gun'.  I'm concerned how many shotgunners and hunters will swallow this crap.keepandbeararms.com/downloads/dlc-ags.pdf

edit-speiling
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Kerry has twice voted to kill the CMP program. How anti-gun and anti-Second Amendment do you have to be to object to selling 1903s and Garands to people?

We need to make sure that the duck hunters know this. We also need to make sure they know that Kerry is a sponsor of S.1431 - the bill that would outlaw any semi-auto shotgun that was used by the military or law-enforcement (say goodbye to your Benellis boys).
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:09:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Somebody needs to put a fiddle in that picture.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Do you think Kerry's supposed pro-gun stance is timed with the NRA being blocked from political statements or a response? Or, is that just by chance?

who cares, we've got the NRANEWS website instead.

That willget the message out there much better than radio ads.

God bless GWB for signing that law!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:28:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Proves that Kerry and CNN think gun owners are stupid.

+1
Lumpy, where the hell ya been stranger?!?!  been busy burying guns and food rations i suspect.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:37:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Looks to me that he is playing air guitar. "This is how I played the Nam!"
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm actually voting for John Kerry before I vote against him.

BigDozer66
Quote from nationwide.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Funny thing him holding a 'semi-auto' shotgun that would have been banned if they would have gotten the ban passed.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:30:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I voted for the AWB, before I voted against it!

Kerry must be on crack! Have you seen the posters of Kerry giving the thumbs up with Schumer, Feinstein and Kennedy that have been sent to gun shops and gun clubs? It's the same picture the NRA put on the cover of the America's First Freedom magazine with the caption Gunowners "Stick-It".
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#18]
He's not a SPORTSMAN!!!!!

CHRIS
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top