BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Christie in a landslide.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The people have figured out that they can vote things for themselves.  FSA are voting based on getting more free shit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]

That's assuming she's going to run.

You know what happens when you assume, right?

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Why are so many here willing to throw in the towel on something 2 years away?

I'm not even sure she's going to run. Campaigns are tough, grueling and wear down even someone in good health.....which she is not. Look at her. She can't even make a speech or do an interview without setting down for most of the time.

Right now she's got name recognition.....and NOTHING else and that's what's driving these polls. And come on.....you really believe CNN?? What the fuck do you think they're going to say?

Geez..........sometimes I think some of you guys would wave the white flag before war was even declared.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Angry republicans? the folks who pay attention to all of that already weren't voting for her.

Plus how do you pin any of the Zero scandals on Hillary? She was just sec of state and hasn't been for a while. What does she have to do with any of what you put up?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:What are the odds she's the next POTUS?

Pretty good, honestly.    

IRS, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Obamacare, the VA, Bergdahl...

There's a lot of angry Republicans out there.  Election night turnout should be very good.

Angry republicans? the folks who pay attention to all of that already weren't voting for her.

Plus how do you pin any of the Zero scandals on Hillary? She was just sec of state and hasn't been for a while. What does she have to do with any of what you put up?

I'm speaking about turnout.

If you have two groups split equally, but one group votes at a higher percentage, that group will win.  Angry folks make sure that they vote.

As far as what belongs to Hillary or what belongs to Obama - it won't matter.  Angry Republicans will see them both as the same....because they are.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#6]
The butcher of benghazi will not be the nominee or president. It will be fakahountas (warren) or Castro.

Depends on how the D's can spin more votes for the victim card, Hispanic or Female.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm not even sure she's going to run. Campaigns are tough, grueling and wear down even someone in good health.....which she is not. Look at her. She can't even make a speech or do an interview without setting down for most of the time.

Right now she's got name recognition.....and NOTHING else and that's what's driving these polls. And come on.....you really believe CNN?? What the fuck do you think they're going to say?

Geez..........sometimes I think some of you guys would wave the white flag before war was even declared.
View Quote

.... You act like 54% of this country votes off something other than name recognition??
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
If she wins, the gary johnson idiots and "I stand with rand" zealots will have helped her tremendously
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#9]
If she runs, she WILL win. Because over 50% of the US population is women, and blaming it on libertarians is just retarded
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

There's a lot of angry Republicans out there.  Election night turnout should be very good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good, honestly.    

We care about that stuff, but I'm not convinced that people who don't obsessively follow politics (read: most of the country) will give a shit, in a couple of years.

We'll see, I guess.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#11]
FHRC

She's going to win.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm tired of Bushes, Clintons,  Obamas, and Kennedys.  We need new people who had real jobs and did real things.  I for one am weary of the same people.  It's not even a choice.  I remember a speech she made where sh said "We're going to take some things away from you."  I was WTF!? It's not yours to give OR take?  That and the phony southern black accent she puts on when she campaigns in the south or in black areas.  Or how she considered herself 'co-president' with Bill Clinton.  Um..that position is called vice president.   First Ladies do not legislate. They do not create policy. They meet their foreign counter-parts with grace and charm and be respectful to Secret Service staff.

Normally I would laugh at it, but I'm overtaxed and underrepresented.   More 'diversity' doesn't help much when everyone isn't on the same page.

God help me but if it took having nothing but a paleface gentlemen's club supermajority in government where everyone smoke, drank, womanized, dressed like Mad Men, with high heeled bimbo secretaries who plotted secret daring and god forbid successful proxy wars against terrorists. Kept jobs domestic,  kept taxes low, took guns completely off the table, and started telling all these other countries No.  Then as unpopular a concept that would be I would embrace it!

I'm tired of people wanting to be the first gay, black, female, cisgender whatever to do something trivial and inconsequential.  Come get me when you are the first person to do somethinghelpful.

Don't mean to rant but young guys these are more interesting times than I prefer. I'm not political.  I just want to be left alone.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We care about that stuff, but I'm not convinced that people who don't obsessively follow politics (read: most of the country) will give a shit, in a couple of years.    

We'll see, I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty good, honestly.    

We'll see, I guess.

Again, turnout makes a difference.  Romney might have won had he motivated his base.

People will go out and vote for a person they support.  They will definitely go out to vote against someone they don't like.

But yes - we'll see.  It's way to early to tell.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
FHRC

She's going to win.
View Quote

Howard Dean was the candidate with the mostest until his YEEEAAAAAAHAAAWWW!!! moment.

Saying that you know who is going to win the election makes just as much sense as predicting the winner of the next Superbowl.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She will win easily.  Americans are really really lazy and really really stupid.  The stupidest and the laziest reproduce the most frequently and at the earlier ages.  The problem is not going away.  

She can appeal to the stupid lazy ones by telling them it's not their fault and they are owed some shit and she can appeal to a good number of the rest of the just fucking stupid ones on the grounds of it being so damned progressive of us to have a woman and a black president back to back.
View Quote

Pretty much
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#17]
It turns out that most people agree – some 69%.

The desire for new faces runs stronger among Republicans than Democrats. Some 77% of Republicans agree with Mrs. Bush, compared to 67% of Democrats. But the desire for something different cuts across virtually all income levels and demographics.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/04/30/hillary-clinton-jeb-bush-rand-paul-how-the-2016-contenders-fare/

Most people don't want Clinton or Bush family political dynasties.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:09:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm not convinced she will run. She is old. Did a shitty job as senator from NY, and an even shittier job as Secratary of State I  really believe she is beatable with the right Republican candidate
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Again, turnout makes a difference.  Romney might have won had he motivated his base.

People will go out and vote for a person they support.  They will definitely go out to vote against someone they don't like.

View Quote
If this is true, then a lot of Republicans didn't hate Obama's guts as much as you and I did. The dude is about as far to the left as any Democrat that made it past the primary, that I can think of. And I have to think Hillary is less objectionable than he is (though, not by much). So if you're right, it still doesn't bode well.

Motivating the base is definitely tricky - there isn't much of one left. Actual, no-shit Republicans are only something like ~25% of the population, these days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very fine post sir.  

I'm not conceding a damn thing to that old, infirm dyke.  

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Hillary vs. Rand/Ted should make things interesting.

Hillary vs. Christie? Say hello to 8 more years of the D.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
A couple of months ago, I would have said she was inevitable.

After seeing her interviews over the past couple of weeks, I think she's in trouble.

Everything will depend on the GOP nominee; if it is Bush, Christie, or the like, Hillary wins; if it is a conservative like Walker, Rubio, or Perry, she's got a fight on her hands.
View Quote

Pretty much this. I do wondee what horse she will ride the most....

Humiliated wife of a cheater, but stayed strong.

A newly out of the closet modern woman with a minority lover.

Career woman that can still find time to be a picture perfect grandma.

Income inequality

Gov health care ver 2.0

Its for the children...

Bush's/Tea Party/You Tube/guns fault
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pretty good, honestly.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Pretty good, honestly.    

Horseshit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Even if Christie wins. He's a libtard too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#25]
The consensus thinks Hillary is a lock. The consensus would be wrong. That's what they said before 2008, and look what happened.

Hillary is actually quite an unattractive person, and the older she gets, the more unattractive she becomes. Besides which, she really doesn't have any notable achievements to her credit.

But, the Republicans must find a way to neutralize the womens' vote. In other words, they must put a woman on their ticket. And not Sarah Palin, either.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think this is the bigger point. Republicans need to get their shit together and quit running McCain or Romney types.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#27]
She'll win, even if she looses she will win by cheating.

I give up on voting, it's a waste of time now, the FSA outnumbers good Americans.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If this is true, then a lot of Republicans didn't hate Obama's guts as much as you and I did. The dude is about as far to the left as any Democrat that made it past the primary, that I can think of. And I have to think Hillary is less objectionable than he is (though, not by much). So if you're right, it still doesn't bode well.    

Motivating the base is definitely tricky - there isn't much of one left. Actual, no-shit Republicans are only something like ~25% of the population, these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then factor in vote splitting. Its a rare thing for a D voter to vote any other way, repeatedly. That's were they truly pull ahead in the polls.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Horseshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good, honestly.    

Horseshit.
I'm just guessing (and I'm just a spectator with a vote - same as you).

I hope Republican primary voters don't collectively do anything stupid. We'll see, I guess.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What are the odds she's the next POTUS?

Well.. I'm sure as shit voting against her, but she's a lock. Think things are bad now... just wait til after 8 years of Hitlery.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What are the odds she's the next POTUS?

Well.. I'm sure as shit voting against her, but she's a lock. Think things are bad now... just wait til after 8 years of Hitlery.  

The wookie has floated the idea of a senate run when the First Freeloaders leave the WH. Wouldn't surprise me if she won a senate seat in IL, then after Hillary does her 8 years, the wookie gets elected. Then after the wookie gets another 8 years of freeloading in, the fuggly Clinton crotch fruit Chelsea can get elected and fuck up whatever's left of the USA.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The election coronation is already over.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
A Clinton News Network poll that predicts a Clinton victory?
View Quote

87% of this forum already says she won.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Let's kick butt this November first.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Did that say "must predict" or "most predict".?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#35]
No way in her right mind would she run , not after her own Party and Obama destroy what's left of this place.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A Clinton News Network poll that predicts a Clinton victory?
View Quote

Exactly..
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The consensus thinks Hillary is a lock. The consensus would be wrong. That's what they said before 2008, and look what happened.

Hillary is actually quite an unattractive person, and the older she gets, the more unattractive she becomes. Besides which, she really doesn't have any notable achievements to her credit.

But, the Republicans must find a way to neutralize the womens' vote. In other words, they must put a woman on their ticket. And not Sarah Palin, either.
View Quote

I would like to see a Cruz-Condeleeza ticket.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:37:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This far out from the election this is all just bullshit, and reporters and pollsters admit that. This is nothing more than CNN pimping for their favored candidate.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:38:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Reminds me of the threads where everyone was saying how Obama had no chance at being president
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#40]
But, but, but Hillary hasn't even decided yet if she's even going to run!

Yeah, right. And to think, there's people who actually believe that.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the threads where everyone was saying how Obama had no chance at being president
View Quote

YUPPERS, not saying there is not many a slip between the cup and the lip but she's pretty much is a shoe in.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#42]
OP, Hillary will be your/our next president.

Nothing can stop her.

The left-wing media are already starting to make her look more humane and less bitchy by softening her image.  Hillary could cook and eat a human baby and the media would spin it or ignore it.  And whoever the republicans run, the media will cut to pieces day-after-day.

Her election is assured by the growing legion of FSA members, gays and left-wing radicals, hispanics, white union people, unionized teachers, and many women who will vote for her simply because she is female and, of course, virtually all other  black people who are not FSA members.

I predict that she will say very little about gun control until after she is elected.  But then, watch out!  Better buy all of the guns and ammo and spare parts now that you can.  We are living on borrowed time wrt gun ownership.

We had better pray that republicans can win back the senate one last time before all of the millions of illegals are legalized and given the vote.   Hillary will eventually end up with a democratic congress by her second term and that will equate to a socialist-progressive dictatorship.  Then, bye bye gun rights.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I just can't figure how the dems will announce their bid for
president before the republican party does. I would of had one candidate
ready to go 3 years ago. Not enough conservative republicans left to
elect a president, this country is solid in its spend more than you make
economy.I would have be backing one guy not waiting for preliminaries and primaries. Republicans can;t figure out they are becoming outnumbered and have to sway democrat votes to have a chance.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:48:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Its funny how every election year everyone pretends to forget how terrible of a candidate Hillary has always been.  Age isn't going to help her.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Its funny how every election year everyone pretends to forget how terrible of a candidate Hillary has always been.  Age isn't going to help her.
View Quote
I hope you're right.

Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#46]
People are saying Hillary because she already has her money and organization assembled. There is no Republican equivalent because the runners-up from 2012 have all either retired from politics or are religious fundamentalists with no appeal outside a few states. The bigtime Republican donors haven't coalesced around anyone yet.

In 2012 at least there was Romney, but the Republican party is going in to 2016 with no central candidate. Rand Paul is doing the best so far trying to put together a coalition but a bunch of conservatives don't like him and the establishment moneymen don't like him either. At this point it's an uphill battle to beat Hillary just because of logistics.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#47]
And POTUS is already preparing the population for Australian-style gun "reforms". What can possibly go wrong?

Hillary will pull the Mom Card, and it's as good as over.

ETA- I don't remember
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:54:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Just like there was no way any (D) could lose in 2008, there is no way any (R) can lose in 16.  

Wail, gnash your teeth, predict failure.  I don't really care.  The pendulum will swing back the other way.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A couple of months ago, I would have said she was inevitable.

After seeing her interviews over the past couple of weeks, I think she's in trouble.

Everything will depend on the GOP nominee; if it is Bush, Christie, or the like, Hillary wins; if it is a conservative like Walker, Rubio, or Perry, she's got a fight on her hands.
View Quote

Rubio gets the nomination I will vote 3rd party again. I do not trust that little bastard as far as I could throw him. Perry I would hold my nose and probably vote for.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Its funny how every election year everyone pretends to forget how terrible of a candidate Hillary has always been. Age isn't going to help her.
View Quote

No, but the MSM will. When she finally announces her candidacy that's all we will hear about for a solid week straight. Then the MSM will begin in earnest their attempt to push her to the top of the pack, and keep her there.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top