Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like bullshit to me. I'm 99% sure you have to get so many signatures on a petition as well for it to make the ballots.

View Quote

I'm sure you could easily get all the signatures you need from just about any California college campus.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:42:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I got 23 letters in the mail from Kamala Harris last summer.

She's another Feinstein when it comes to guns. She'll probably take Boxer's seat, as long as she can get more votes than Leland Yee
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No shit. Another unoriginal Troubl3shooter thread of him just posting a questionable article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Troll Level 9000

No shit. Another unoriginal Troubl3shooter thread of him just posting a questionable article.

Well bless your heart.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Well bless your heart.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Troll Level 9000

Well bless your heart.

It was good while it lasted...
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:15:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I think they'd be in for a shock if it made the ballot.  I bet over 10,000 people in CA vote for that law, seriously.  Fucked up, but I bet the number of people that would vote for it is wayyyy higher than LGBT groups might predict.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Its an initiative, not a referendum.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Troll Level 9000
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Why don't more people do this for hilarious things?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#13]
And, in 5-10 years, activists will point to it to illustrate how bad things were and how evil conservatives were.  Nevermind that it was an gay activist who did it, you'll find little-to-no way to show that by then.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Is it "buggery" if I pound my wife in the back door?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
California Attorney General Kamala Harris, an announced candidate for Barbara Boxer’s Senate seat in 2016, may have to prepare a title and 100-word summary of a ballot initiative titled the "Sodomite Suppression Act,” which calls for anyone participating in homosexual sexual acts to be shot to death by a bullet to the head.

The Secretary of State’s website notes: "Upon receipt of the fee and request, the Attorney General will prepare a circulating title and summary, which will be the official summary of the initiative measure. (Elections Code section 9004(a).)”

Matt McLaughlin, a lawyer from Huntington Beach, created the initiative and paid the $200 filing fee on Feb. 26. The initiative’s language states it is "better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God’s just wrath,” adding that anyone making sexual contact with someone of the same gender be executed by "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.”

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/03/19/by-law-california-must-circulate-shoot-the-gays-referendum/

SODOMITE SUPPRESSION ACT

Penal Code section 39

a) The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

b) Seeing that it is better that offenders should die rather than that all of us should be killed by God's just wrath against us for the folly of tolerating-wickedness in our midst, the People of California wisely command, in the fear of God, that any person who willingly touches another person of the same gender for purposes of sexual gratification be put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method.

c) No person shall distribute, perform, or transmit sodomistic propaganda directly or indirectly by any means to any person under the age of majority. Sodomistic propaganda is defined as anything aimed at creating an interest in or an acceptance of human sexual relations other than between a man and a woman. Every offender shall be fined $1 million per occurrence, and/or imprisoned up to 10 years, and/or expelled from the boundaries of the state of California for up to life.

d) No person shall serve in any public office, nor serve in public employment, nor enjoy any public benefit, who is a sodomite or who espouses sodomistic propaganda or who belongs to any group that does.

e) This law is effective immediately and shall not be rendered ineffective nor invalidated by any court, state or federal, until heard by a quorum of the Supreme Court of California consisting only of judges who are neither sodomites nor subject to disqualification hereunder.

f) The state has an affirmative duty to defend and enforce this law as written, and every member of the public has standing to seek its enforcement and obtain reimbursement for all costs and attorney's fees in so doing, and further, should the state persist in inaction over 1 year after due notice, the general public is empowered and deputized to execute all the provisions hereunder extra-judicially, immune from any charge and indemnified by the state against any and all liability.

g) This law shall be known as 11The Sodomite Suppression Act" and be numbered as section 39 in Title 3 of the Penal Code, pertaining to offences against the sovereignty of the state. The text shall be prominently posted in every public school classroom. All laws in conflict with this law are to that extent invalid.

http://oag.ca.gov/system/files/initiatives/pdfs/15-0008%20%28Sodomy%29_0.pdf
View Quote

Let me guess, false flag? - TS
View Quote

The guy is an asshole. It does not reflect Christianiy as a whole and won't go anywhere, so why the butt hurt?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://www.change.org/p/california-state-bar-disbar-matthew-gregory-mclaughlin-198329?recruiter=1686836&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Saw that coming.
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I would never vote for such a law, but the idea of the PRK having to put that on the ballot makes me smile.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:39:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Buggery is a fun word.
View Quote

Rum, the lash.    And buggery.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:42:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Waiting for reciprocal bill calling for homophobes to be buttfucked to death.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
This thread is an excellent example of why this type of silly propaganda is so effective. People read the "shocking headline!" and never care about how fake the story is, just like "Christian family doesn't tip waitress because she's gay!" etc. Just look at the OP.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Well I just finished watching Borgia last night.
I guess they could use the "Papal Pear" on them.

Fucking goofballs in California, at it again.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Buggery is a fun word.

Apparently, Churchill never said that famous quote.  But it's a great quote anyway.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey, gay people are free to respond with the "Butthole Pleasures Act of 2015"!  
View Quote

I was thinking of "Anal Protection Act." It's for the children.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#24]
And this, kids, is why pure democracy is a bad idea, mkay?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
And, in 5-10 years, activists will point to it to illustrate how bad things were and how evil conservatives were.  Nevermind that it was an gay activist who did it, you'll find little-to-no way to show that by then.  
View Quote

This. LIEberals never stop character assassination.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I saw what he did there but this is why ballot initiatives are a really bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#27]
So basically a gay activist crated a sensational issue that a senatorial candidate could make political hay "battling."  Is that about it?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troll Level 9000

Like threads and posts about your nasty toe sucking habit are fun.

I think it's hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think it's hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troll Level 9000

I think it's hilarious.

It's not hilarious. There has been a lot of political invective created with this hoax. Do you find it hilarious when the Brady bunch publishes lies about gun owners?
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Penal code. He said penal.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buggery is a fun word.

Sounds like something that would be illegal in Massachusetts. Aggravated buggery, 1st degree debauchery and possession of an infernal machine.
Has kind of an old timey ring to it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Clearly a trolling attempt. Since it has zero chance of success, IDK why everyone is freaking out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I would never vote for such a law, but the idea of the PRK having to put that on the ballot makes me smile.
View Quote

They dont have to put it on the ballot until/unless it gets the required signatures. Thousands of referendums get certified but only a dozen or so only make it onto the ballot each election.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
False flag looks like the guy is a gay activist.

Hmm this "lawyer" is a part of a all gay band in cali called the Gay-Gays https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gay-Gays-the-All-Gay-Male-Go-Gos-Celebration/190238963387  

And this looks like his personal FB page his friends call him a queen and he does a few drag stuff. Yep false flag https://www.facebook.com/matt.mclaughlin.9400  
View Quote

are you certain you have the right Matt McLaughlin? that guy has nothing listed about being a lawyer.

Also the Matt McLaughlin that filed the referendum is in Huntington Beach

The gay Matt McLaughlin you found is in Venice Beach, an hour away.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

So basically a gay activist crated a sensational issue that a senatorial candidate could make political hay "battling."  Is that about it?
View Quote

The only confirmation I've seen of it being a false flag is here, so the jury is still out.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Troll Level 9000
View Quote

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I think it's hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Troll Level 9000

I think it's hilarious.

Well they are. But stick with your bunny ear click bait.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Wait until no one reads it and it passes.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#40]
If this works in California, watch this technique get used in 2016's elections.

Come up with a ballot measure so vile and so inflammatory - but ultimately untraceable to the big gov't party - that it brings out key demographics to the polls.

It mobilizes the D's voter base, while forcing the R's the spend a great deal of time renouncing it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Kammy Harris running for Boxer's seat. Just what we need, another Libturd.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#42]
lost it at "Sodomite Suppression Act"

lmao
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 7:54:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Come up with a ballot measure so vile and so inflammatory - but ultimately untraceable to the big gov't party - that it brings out key demographics to the polls.

It mobilizes the D's voter base, while forcing the R's the spend a great deal of time renouncing it.
View Quote

You do realize that ballot initiatives require a certain amount of signatures and significant resources for them to actually get on the ballot, right?

Sorry, but your potential conspiracy dies before it could even be hatched.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Its an initiative, not a referendum.
View Quote

Not even that, yet.  It's to get permission to start circulating to get signatures to qualify for an initiative
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 4:18:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the false flag is to be able to hit Kamala Harris for approving it.  Because most people would never get far enough to get informed that she had no choice.  Just flip out over her "approving" it.  But I think I am giving too much credit to the guy that started it.  He's a known anti-gay whack job.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 5:37:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That guy does not like gays Kamala Harris too much.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I think they'd be in for a shock if it made the ballot.  I bet over 10,000 people in CA vote for that law, seriously.  Fucked up, but I bet the number of people that would vote for it is wayyyy higher than LGBT groups might predict.
View Quote

I'd vote for it just because it's hilarious, and government is a damn joke anyway, so why not?
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:01:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Figures... Now its lost the humor element to this  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
False flag looks like the guy is a gay activist.

Hmm this "lawyer" is a part of a all gay band in cali called the Gay-Gays https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gay-Gays-the-All-Gay-Male-Go-Gos-Celebration/190238963387  

And this looks like his personal FB page his friends call him a queen and he does a few drag stuff. Yep false flag https://www.facebook.com/matt.mclaughlin.9400  
Figures... Now its lost the humor element to this  

It would be funny if Cali. passed the law just to fuck w/ the gay activists.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey, gay people are free to respond with the "Butthole Pleasures Act of 2015"!  

Sounds kind of pedophilic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#50]
So, have they established an amount for the bounty? Do you have to bring in scalps, or what?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top