Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:55:19 AM EDT
[#1]
14.5 inch bbl on mine....After I changed out the AK74 brake for a welded on Phantom flash hider, I had some FTE but a new extractor with an O ring aroung the spring fixed it and now it's 100%.

Flyer
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:58:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a bushmaster 16" barrel in mine.  Will run wolf reliably 60% of the time.  Short strokes the other 40%
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:02:57 AM EDT
[#3]
No problems whatsoever,and I shoot mostly Wolf.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Never a problem with mine!

Great quality, great price.  Plus, I've never had an issue with their customer service.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How do you guys view thier reliability over others. Mainly their 16. M4A3

I have never had a malfunction in my Bushmaster that wasn't the result of a magazine problem. The only times it has malfunctioned were when using a 40 round USA mag, and when using GI mags with cracked feed lips.

My carbine went through 3,000 rounds in one week during my last Blackwater Carbine class, and it didn't suffer a single malfunction the whole time, despite having all sorts of sand from the KDR in it.

Bushy makes a top quality weapon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a major problem (kb) with it trying to bumpfire it under water, but besides that no other problems.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top