User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You people are like frightened little children.

It cracks me up how you guys label someone a DU troll at the first sign of free thought and or a low post count. Keep up your good work. You will destroy us from within.

BTW

You can call me a DU all you want if it makes you feel better about yourself.

we already have. time to go register a new account !!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Let me ask you something? Why to repubs fear people being able to vote? Why do they want to prevent people from casting  ballots? It could be a bush ballot ya know! It was the same with the motor voter registration of the 90's. The Repubs belive that somehow more Dems will sign up than Reps or independants so they opposed it. If someone casts a provisional ballot and it is later verified to be a legally registered person who only voted once what does it matter?  Am I missing something?

It's because a lot of older dimokrats that still vote have been dead for 20-30 years....Duhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah well I'm not a troll. I only went to DU once after reading about it on ARFCOM of all places. But I hate Neo-cons!! So I stir up the shit in GD. But I probably got more gun knowledge in my pinkie than some jerks have in their whole empty head. And if you make the slightest observation aboout the neo-cons bad behavior or contradictiory Ideology you are branded a troll. You see it's the best way to "answer" an arguement when you have no real debating skills. Besides, Some of the posters here are bitter cause I bitch slapped'em in a debate about Prescription drug benefits, or about how the pope protects child molesters. But if you go through the archives you note I have never spoken against The RKBA, But thats not good enough for some. Unless you're a newsmax, Fox news Sheeple you must be a DU troll.
And If you note the owners of the website and a lot of people live in eastern LI, and hang out at the Calverton Range. I've been there and met Goatboy as well as others and showed off my latest 'toys' (Galil baby!). No 'troll' would bother hanging out here since 2002 and deal with all the self-appointed troll patrol knuckle heads unless he really owned guns and just liked 'sparring' with people over their bad assumptions. PS - I never said I liked Kerry or would vote for him, but let's face it 52% of voting americans dissapprove of Bush because of his bad policies and when I see some of the things he's up to it makes me mad.  

I believe I answered your claims quite well.
I didn't call you a troll, but I don't understand your logic.
You sound like a sKerry fan to me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Care to provide some proof that I post at DU? UNlike you guys I do not pretend to be a member of a board to cause trouble. I can honestly say I have NEVER posted there and never will. Can you say the same?

Guess who is the troll now? Surprise............ it's you................over at DU HYPOCRITES
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It cracks me up how you guys label someone a DU troll at the first sign of free thought and or a low post count. Keep up your good work. You will destroy us from within.

BTW

What do you mean US newbie?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:23:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Unless you're a newsmax, Fox news Sheeple you must be a DU troll.

Those sources are WAY too liberal for my taste but I take what I can get. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It cracks me up how you guys label someone a DU troll at the first sign of free thought and or a low post count. hin.

BTW

You can call me a DU
hr

What do you mean US newbie? hr

Quite right. Its impossible for me to be one of "US" (gun owner) without 5000 posts at AR15.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Voter FRAUD has already been perpetrated by the NAACP of Cleveland via Defiance County.  The guy they hired to register people in Defiance Co. was paid in Crack Cocaine for signatures.  He signed up some doozies in his own handwriting...  So there's already some proof of leftist voter fraud in Ohio.  

What's wrong with showing an ID and going to the correct polling place?  Sure fraud can go both ways... But which side do we generally try to stay on?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That ok FC... keep proving what an idiot you are... we'll give you plenty of rope to hang yourself with.  We love the comedic entertainment trolls like you provide...

And what rope would the be? Please cite something of relevance to support your claim that I am a DU troll. Are you questioning my allegiance to the RKBA? That I vote republican? That I have MANY MANY firearms? What exactly is your specific claim?

Oh wait I just figured it out. I only have 20 posts. Darn

Bring on the wild accusations.

Quoted:
Care to provide some proof that I post at DU? UNlike you guys I do not pretend to be a member of a board to cause trouble. I can honestly say I have NEVER posted there and never will. Can you say the same?

Guess who is the troll now? Surprise............ it's you................over at DU HYPOCRITES
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Jesus Christ you are a bitter old man. The guy has almost 1,000 post and you have the nerve to call hiim a DU troll. Is your position so weak that you just sling insults instead of a casual informed debate?
I think you are getting too antsy and cant take the heat this close to the election. Grow up dude.

I don't know if the poster is a DU troll or just clueless, you however.....hr

+1
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We want everyone who is legally allowed to vote to do so... but we don't want FRAUD you DUh troll! hr

Jesus Christ you are a bitter old man. The guy has almost 1,000 post and you have the nerve to call hiim a DU troll. Is your position so weak that you just sling insults instead of a casual informed debate?
I think you are getting too antsy and cant take the heat this close to the election. Grow up dude.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Voter FRAUD has already been perpetrated by the NAACP of Cleveland via Defiance County.  The guy they hired to register people in Defiance Co. was paid in Crack Cocaine for signatures.  He signed up some doozies in his own handwriting...  So there's already some proof of leftist voter fraud in Ohio.  

What's wrong with showing an ID and going to the correct polling place?  Sure fraud can go both ways... But which side do we generally try to stay on?

I wonder WTH the NAACP was doing messing around in Defiance. The majority of people who live in this county are farmers or factory workers. There is the GM Foundry in Defiance and the Local UAW, but the percentage of African Americans is less than 1% I'm sure. Good to see Sheriff Westrick earning his paycheck.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:46:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Yeah you see, This is what I'm talking about. I did'nt ask those original questions to be Trollish or to be "Rhetorical" Like I already knew the answer and just wanted to see how wrong you people were. I genuinely wanted to know about why Contingency ballots were wrong. I don't know weather they are bad OR good. But I ask the question and only like half of you reply with good honest knowledge about the subject, the rest just name call. And as too the assumption that Repubs seem to be against certain voter drives this is a matter of PUBLIC record, that I was just stating. When the Motor-voter bill came to the house it WAS mostly the repubs who opposed it before it was even proven that it could lead to fraud. And it seems that in this election it's the repubs that seem to want to oppose a lot of the reforms that were passed to prevent a repeat of 2000. When logically speaking, it could swing either way! What happens if say Kerry wins Ohio, Then it turns out that  bush would win if the contingency ballots are counted, But because the Republican lawyers had the law struck down they cannot count those ballots?? Who'll be sorry then? IMHO the best thing to do is let the reforms stand and just try your best to make sure people don't vote more than once.

PS-

Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those sources are WAY too liberal for my taste but I take what I can get. Planerench out.

HAHA
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yeah you see, This is what I'm talking about. I did'nt ask those original questions to be Trollish or to be "Rhetorical" Like I already knew the answer and just wanted to see how wrong you people were. I genuinely wanted to know about why Contingency ballots were wrong. I don't know weather they are bad OR good. But I ask the question and only like half of you reply with good honest knowledge about the subject, the rest just name call. And as too the assumption that Repubs seem to be against certain voter drives this is a matter of PUBLIC record, that I was just stating. When the Motor-voter bill came to the house it WAS mostly the repubs who opposed it before it was even proven that it could lead to fraud. And it seems that in this election it's the repubs that seem to want to oppose a lot of the reforms that were passed to prevent a repeat of 2000. When logically speaking, it could swing either way! What happens if say Kerry wins Ohio, Then it turns out that  bush would win if the contingency ballots are counted, But because the Republican lawyers had the law struck down they cannot count those ballots?? Who'll be sorry then? IMHO the best thing to do is let the reforms stand and just try your best to make sure people don't vote more than once.

PS-

Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA

They aren't opposing the provisional ballots as a concept, but rather the ability of the Dems to voter-truck...

They are requiring that you vote at the right polling place, a very simple concept...
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The problem with voting anywhere in the county, is you can go polling place to polling place,  voting as often as you wish.  Unless you get caught, the votes will all count.  And the chance of getting caught is so minimal, there is little chance of that happening.  It's not like you need to produce ID.  All you need is a Utility bill, for crying out loud.  Or the name of someone registered at that polling place.  If someone actually wants to vote, they will find out where their polling place is, and show up there to vote.  If someone is being rounded up and driven to the polls, in exchange for a supper, they can end up anywhere. (after being told who to vote for, of course.) With a little organization, (ie... keeping track of the names turned in on the registration cards turned in for crack), one could go to each area and say the name, then vote for that person that was registered fraudulently.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:53:08 PM EDT
[#20]
BTW, the current voting system has been working for 200 years.  
Why is it that we need to change it now?
We are able to travel much easier now, so getting to the polls, is easier than ever.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]
What the hell is wrong with asking for ID at a polling place?
What the hell is wrong with voting at the proper polling place?

HOW does voting in the proper location and showing ID discourage citizens from voting?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#23]
I know it prevents fraud, I am just wondering what the crappy Democrat excuse is for being against it....

Almost everyone has state issued ID these days. Even poor people. How would you cash your welfare check without it?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

BTW

Oh, here we go, another member of the "free thought" crowd, who are so much smarter, blah, blah, blah.  The only thoughts you have are the ones that Kerry gives you.

I wonder how many logins Imbroglidiot has.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Let me ask you something? Why to repubs fear people being able to vote? Why do they want to prevent people from casting  ballots? It could be a bush ballot ya know! It was the same with the motor voter registration of the 90's. The Repubs belive that somehow more Dems will sign up than Reps or independants so they opposed it. If someone casts a provisional ballot and it is later verified to be a legally registered person who only voted once what does it matter?  Am I missing something?

If I remember correctly, my problem with the motor voter law was that it called for voter registration at welfare offices and the DMV. The people who drafted this bill called it "Motor Voter" instead of "Welfare Voter" for obvious reasons. I would be against voter registration at the border, prisons, drug rehab institutions, and mental health clinics too.

A better idea would be to have voter registration included in your tax returns. Let the people who pay the bills in this country decide who should be in office.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
wait wait WAIT... do I still get to be bitter?

Damn straight you do, and for all the right reasons.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:49:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
A better idea would be to have voter registration included in your tax returns. Let the people who pay the bills in this country decide who should be in office.

+1

But then I would be in favor of requiring property ownership as a requirement to vote.  Just call me old fashioned.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Am I missing something?

Yes.  If you don't see it I'm afraid there is no use in explaining it to ya.

If you walk into the wrong polling place, you would be directed to fill out a provisional Ballot. It's provisional because THEY CAN'T ESTABLISH IF YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO VOTE. That would come later. The sinister angle is "why not go any do that in several polling places and cast multiple ballots?" Just use a fake I.D. or several and vote all over the place! And the defense AFTER the election would be to fight for evey ballot.  That's what Gore's lead attoney from 2000, Bois(?) said. "EVERY SINGLE PROVISIONAL BALLOT WOULD HAVE TO BE REVIEWED INDIVIDUALLY IN A COURT." (!!!!!!) If you think that sounds paranoid, lets rehash why its scary:
A) DNC Playbook - Charge intimidation and fraud, EVEN IF NONE IS PRESENT
B) Voters with names like "Cinderella" and "Robin Hood" are being registered to vote. Seriously.
C) Declare victory early, fight for the votes later.

The notion that Bush/Cheney stole the 2000 election has created a mindset that "anything goes" since they stole the last one, we are OBLIGATED to do ANYTHING to win this one.

How about Gov. of PA Ed Rendell saying "No Military Ballot would be counted after Nov 2, no matter where it's coming from. Asshat!

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:05:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:45:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

But then I would be in favor of requiring property ownership as a requirement to vote.  Just call me old fashioned.

I would be OK with allowing only those who file tax returns a vote.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Has anyone got a copy of the opinion by the Sixth?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Locally they found a fire hydrant registered to vote.  They went to check the name to the address and found only a fire hydrant at that spot.  The name on the registration card was written on the hydrant with a marker.

Seriously????? Is their a link to a story??? Bastards!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#35]
How many of you yo-yos remember the judge in St. Louis who ruled to keep the polls open longer in 2000? Did you know that the man the Demorats represented to the judge as unable to make the polls was already dead? Do you need more information on the true intent of moter-voter which was sponsored by the Demorats?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
How many of you yo-yos remember the judge in St. Louis who ruled to keep the polls open longer in 2000? Did you know that the man the Demorats represented to the judge as unable to make the polls was already dead? Do you need more information on the true intent of moter-voter which was sponsored by the Demorats?

I remember.  They STOLE that election from Sen Ashcroft.  Luckily, he ended up AG, so we're better off fo it, but that whole thing stunk to high heaven.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I have a question for you guys in Ohio.

How many of these "fake voters" registered as Republican?  Do they mention that at all or just say "fraudlent registration"?

Hiram, is there any way to find this info??  
Sure would be damning, I suspect.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top