User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This whole flap continues to reek of desperation.

If this is what it takes to energize the base fine, I have no sympathy for Kerry.

Desperation on whose part?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
FYVM.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I read where Kerry's speech writer once gave him a 2800 word speech and Kerry bloviated it up to over 5000 words.  That will bit you on the ass someday.....if you're not too smart.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Fuck John Kerry with a sandstone dildo slathered in OC spray.

I was going to comment, but you already said it much better than I would have.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I think we should all thank John Kerry for motivating the Republican base one week before the election.  He has done more to keep the Republicans in control of Congress in 2 days then Bush has been able to do in 2 years.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
he is still a fucking moron

+1,000,000,000,000,000
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
That's no apology, it's a snide insult concerning the intellegence of the Military and Citizens as to understanding what he DID say and how he truly feels. Way to many other snide insults have come from this DUschebag about the military in the past to believe otherwise.

Nuttin but spin.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#9]
FUCK YOU, KOMRADE KERRY.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I thought my Senators are bad.

Ca- Feinstein/ Boxer
MA- Kerry/ Kennedy

Who would you rather be "stuck" with

Fuck you,  , We have durbin and , obama.  And daley in chi town.

I will have a drink to our woes.

At least  my State has the SOH.  Hope yours , doesn't get it.   NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#11]
What a Dick
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That's no apology, it's a snide insult concerning the intellegence of the Military and Citizens as to understanding what he DID say and how he truly feels. Way to many other snide insults have come from this DUschebag about the military in the past to believe otherwise.

Nuttin but spin.

The original John Kerry  remark comes straight from the heart, and reflects on the true beliefs of John Kerry and the Dems for disdain of the military.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Nuttin but spin.

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.

If he had stuck with the second paragraph only he would have been ok.  What a fucking idiot.

I hope he runs again so I can see him say he never said it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
The clueless moonbats and loons on the left really do believe that the military is made up of a bunch of brainless rednecks.

From Andrew Sullivans blog:

John Kerry hits the nail on the head - and a mere day after it occurred to me for the first time how close I came to getting stuck in Iraq myself. Back in 1986 my poor parents worked their butts off to find some way to get me into a decent college. I had decent grades so money was the main problem.  

One of the potential ways around that money problem was - yep - ROTC. As it was, the powers that be wouldn't let me into ROTC since my eyes weren't that great, but that turned out to be a huge blessing. Had my parents ended up sticking me into military reserve service to get the funds that would send me to college, I might have ended up in Iraq - in Gulf War I, which started the year after I left college. Whew! A very very close call indeed.
Of course, if anyone dares speak the truth about military service - that many if not most people get into it not as a patriotic enterprise but as a lucrative job or source of job training, they get their heads lopped off by hateful attacks and slander. Some people went to Iraq because they really wanted to fight for our country there. But only some of them. Most just got stuck there. It's high time people dropped the silly pretense and admitted it.

Andrew - don't fall for the silly Karl Rove hype machine this time.

I'm not. But there is a real issue here - an ambiguous criticism of the troops - and it wouldn't be hard to correct it. I intend to focus on the real issue right now: the failed war in Iraq. My reader worries about being sent to Iraq War I. But that war was waged by a competent, decent president, not an incompetent, indecent one.  That's the real issue in this election. And we owe it to the troops not to be distracted from it.

http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/2006/10/kerry_was_right.html

So to the loons, the rightness of waging war is based on who is commander-in-chief at the time.

These people are not from the same dimension as normal people are. There is no logic to any of their thought.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The clueless moonbats and loons on the left really do believe that the military is made up of a bunch of brainless rednecks.

From Andrew Sullivans blog:

John Kerry hits the nail on the head - and a mere day after it occurred to me for the first time how close I came to getting stuck in Iraq myself. Back in 1986 my poor parents worked their butts off to find some way to get me into a decent college. I had decent grades so money was the main problem.  

One of the potential ways around that money problem was - yep - ROTC. As it was, the powers that be wouldn't let me into ROTC since my eyes weren't that great, but that turned out to be a huge blessing. Had my parents ended up sticking me into military reserve service to get the funds that would send me to college, I might have ended up in Iraq - in Gulf War I, which started the year after I left college. Whew! A very very close call indeed.
Of course, if anyone dares speak the truth about military service - that many if not most people get into it not as a patriotic enterprise but as a lucrative job or source of job training, they get their heads lopped off by hateful attacks and slander. Some people went to Iraq because they really wanted to fight for our country there. But only some of them. Most just got stuck there. It's high time people dropped the silly pretense and admitted it.

Andrew - don't fall for the silly Karl Rove hype machine this time.

I'm not. But there is a real issue here - an ambiguous criticism of the troops - and it wouldn't be hard to correct it. I intend to focus on the real issue right now: the failed war in Iraq. My reader worries about being sent to Iraq War I. But that war was waged by a competent, decent president, not an incompetent, indecent one.  That's the real issue in this election. And we owe it to the troops not to be distracted from it.

http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/2006/10/kerry_was_right.html

So to the loons, the rightness of waging war is based on who is commander-in-chief at the time.

These people are not from the same dimension as normal people are. There is no logic to any of their thought.

It's what happens when you have absolutely no moral compass, no foundations of absolute right and wrong in your worldview.  EVERYTHING is relative, everything has to be weighed and compared to everything else in order to come up with what's "right" today.  That alignment won't be true tomorrow, so in their view, it's perfectly normal that was "right" yesterday is "wrong" today.

Goes right along with the whole "feelings" thing.  "Feelings" change from minute to minute so why should they have to have any absolutes in their world?

Yeah, I absolutely believe, without a doubt, that these people are mentally deranged.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Some people went to Iraq because they really wanted to fight for our country there. But only some of them.

Profound writing I bet he didn't major in English.  Maybe his parent's should try getting a refund.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#17]
What a bafoon
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:56:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Kerry did not apologize

It is not an apology, it is a denial followed by rationalization.

He did not apologize for saying what he said he regrets his words were misinterpreted… which in itself is a LIE.

Read the so called "apology".

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don’t want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops.

Translation... I did not do or say anything wrong those nasty Republicans are picking on me.

EXACTLY RIGHT! That fuckhead blows my mind that he is actually so fucking stupid to think we believe his bullshit. First of all, they come out with this bullshit excuse for what he "meant" to say. Now we get this so called "apology". GODDAMN, IT MAKES ME MAD THAT THESE FUCKHEADS THINK WE ARE THAT STUPID. That's the part that bothers me the most.

Of course, I AM IN THE MILITARY, SO I must be to stupid to understand.

FUCK YOU KERRY YOU FAKE MEDAL WEARING TRAITOROUS PIECE OF SHIT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=50318

Nice. Simple, yet to the point.  

/Everyone needs to vote on Tuesday. Don't get relaxed. If you don't vote- you can't bitch.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#20]
He was for the joke before he was against it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Let me see if I have this correctly. In his opinion (asshole) if you volunteer to serve in the military, your an idiot.

I volunteered to come over and fight fires, I must be a f##kin moron????

Now this duchabg is proud of his combat service, thought he threw his medals back cause he was so discusted with his service.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=50318

Lexington, outstanding picture!

Thanks, but I have to admit it was posted here on ARFCOM during the 2004 election and I put it in my archive. Funny how it never goes out of style!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
he Flip Flops yet again

He insults service members, says he's done nothing wrong, claims he'll never apologize, owes no apology. He apologizes.  Man, I can only imagine how fucked up things would be today if he had been elected.

+1 billion
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top