User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bummer.  Rape has become qquite fashionable again.  OJ, Kobe, and Greg Haidl have demonstrated that money rally can buy anything, including a get out of jail free card.

You dont really believe that he raped her do you?

Yes.  I also do not believe its the first time. i believe that Kobe is so popular that he believes he can have any woman he wants. If a woman says no, she doesnt really mean it.  Just take it anyway and let his lawyers squash it.

Ok. Got it. But lets look at it from another angle. Kobe's record and childhood are well documented. There are a ton of people that are willing to vouch for his character. The guy has zero history of this or any other type of bad behavior. She is a slut......the prosecution is having a hard time finding a way to keep this away from the jury. Her own father is embarrassed.

Now, you are basing your guilty verdict on complete speculation. You do not know for a fact that he thinks he can have any woman he wants regardless of her willingness to participate. You have know idea if he believes his lawyers can get him off a friggin rape charge ........a rape charge, by the way, that could end his multi million dollar career, his marriage, his endorsements, and everything else that comes with his level of fame.

Just think about it man, and get back with me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I normally side againt pro athletes when they get arrested, but I don't think kobe raped her, unless it was this kind of rape
her: "f*** me kobe. harder, harder"
him: "I'm gonna cum"
her: "stop"
him: "too late"

Her----><----Kobe

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bummer.  Rape has become qquite fashionable again.  OJ, Kobe, and Greg Haidl have demonstrated that money rally can buy anything, including a get out of jail free card.

You dont really believe that he raped her do you?

Yes.  I also do not believe its the first time. i believe that Kobe is so popular that he believes he can have any woman he wants. If a woman says no, she doesnt really mean it.  Just take it anyway and let his lawyers squash it.

Ok. Got it. But lets look at it from another angle. Kobe's record and childhood are well documented. There are a ton of people that are willing to vouch for his character. The guy has zero history of this or any other type of bad behavior.

actually i believe his current wife was under 18yo when they started dating. I know she was still in high school. So i suspect there was some statutory rape going on. He admittedly cheated on his wife. So he's not the golden child you imagine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:21:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how much money ESPN was spending to dig up dirt on the victim of kobe's rape desires.  ESPN needs their precious LA Rapers for viewership.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top