BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:23:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
sadly i doubt this will convince anyone. The lefties already have their mind made up and nothing anyone says will change them.

mike

No, but what it will do is to energize some of the Joe-Six-Packs out there to vote for Bush, when they might not even voted at all. Also, this is a perfect retort for Kerry and his ‘Reporting for Duty’ BS he has been shoveling neck high for the past month.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Are there any other places to view the ad?  This one gives me an error message.  It says that I don't have the right filter.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe 49, like Reagan did..............

Kerry is deader than a stray cat in my yard.

I hate that man...yes...HATE him for what he did to our Vets.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
paging Hielo, paging Daddy Warbucks!

For some reason, I cannot get the file to copy.  I've searched the temporary files for it and it doesn't come up.  All I get is the WVX file.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:41:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump. Good one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#7]
What I am curious to see is how in the world the Kerry campaign and their willing accomplices are going to spin this!?

Here is a war hero, a POW, who was in the Hanio Hilton when Monseigneur Kerry was shmoozing with American traitors and the NVA.

Someone who has an in with the Dems care to enlighten me?  

This one is DEADLY...

That said, there are those 25% or so among us who don't care or won't believe no matter what....just so they can somehow justify their vote for Kerry.  That is messed up.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Actually brought tears to my eyes.  God help us all if that bastard is elected.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Tagged, to donate later.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I finally got the file.  It's 6.67 mb.  Ranger- I've emailed a copy to you. It's taking a while.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I love that he ran as a pro-war candidate but that wasn't any good in Massachussets in the 70's so he switched to anit-war.

Bearing false witness against his comrades is treason in my eyes.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I repeat, will this air on TV?

Only if we donate money.  They take CC's.  I'm donating once I get home.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if it has sunk in to ferrys limited brain capacity, that what went around is finally comin round.  

That the circle that he started, they are finishing.  

That all his years of scheeming and lying may be hamstrung from a stumble made in the very beginning.

Revenge is a dish best served damn cold.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#15]
This rotten bastard met with North Vietnamese officials in 1970 in Paris on a "fact finding mission".  He was still in the Naval Reserves at the time and we were engaged in a full scale armed conflict with the North Vietnamese. I'm sure he did it without permission of the Navy or the DOD.  Smells like treason to me, or at least conduct unbecoming an officer.  I cannot imagine a person like this running the country.  

Then again, I coudn't believe klinton won twice either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep,  the "war record" thing was always somewhat contestable depending on how and who you listened to.  This one is right up there with the highest form of treason in my mind.  This one is the one people should remember.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark!

Seriously OWNED!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:28:12 PM EDT
[#18]
its not the vote of the lefties we are concerned with,they are lost,it is the people on the fence that will decide the outcome of this pivotal election.W has yet to get started,but there will be bombshells dropped from both parties before november.we still have the convention to come.while noone should even consider backing off,i say W is in pretty good shape.with as tricky a situation as we are currently in in iraq it would be very easy for the incumbent to lose,but the democrats made a fatal error by making a piece of shit like kerry their nominee.this guy is a joke.i believe that the only reason it is close is because of the rage that the left feels from losing power in such a narrowly decided election in '00.they have been waiting for 4 years to try and get us back.i think there wait is just getting started.hee hee.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#19]
The Swift Vets is going to be the best couple hundred bucks I have spent in years!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:31:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I repeat, will this air on TV?

Most likely in battleground states.

Thats what they said on FNC..........after showing it in its entirety

They said (paraphrase) The Kerry camp said it was only being shown on the internet, so it had no business being covered on TV.

Gives you some idea what kind of president he would be. Can you say Dictator? I knew you could...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
 Rush just played it, which means several million people just heard it.

Oh, good, I think Rush's audience was really on the fence!

Seriously, excellent ad. Must donate more to swiftboat vets!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...I hate that man...yes...HATE him for what he did to our Vets.

I disagree with your use of the word “did”, which of course is in the past tense.

Kerry isn’t finished yet.

If Kerry is elected President of the United States, it will the final, ultimate insult to those who served – and in some cases died - in that thankless war.  

Other than that, I completely agree with you.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Downloaded for distribution--6.7MB File
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Take that you lying piece of traitorous shit!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Even with cable modem the D/L rate from swiftees site was only about 40Kb/Sec (normal rate for me is around 300Kb/Sec).  Swiftees site is REAL slow for some reason - wonder why

It's about 9Mb of mpeg format but if anyone has cable and also can post it to a mirror site for the rest of the gang, I'll email to you.

<doubled with Blued-Steel>
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Even with cable modem the D/L rate from swiftees site was only about 40Kb/Sec (normal rate for me is around 300Kb/Sec).  Swiftees site is REAL slow for some reason - wonder why

It's about 9Mb of mpeg format but if anyone has cable and also can post it to a mirror site for the rest of the gang, I'll email to you.

<doubled with Blued-Steel>

Could be just a lot of folks logging on...or it could be another DOS attack from the Left. They tried on a few days ago.  Didn't work too well though.  These guys have their shit together.

You can bet there are folks out there that would do anything to get them to stop.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Get some !
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Rush just played it, which means several million people just heard it.

Oh, good, I think Rush's audience was really on the fence!

Granted, the majority of that audiance aren't on the fence.  But to hear him tell it, a LOT of dem's, libs, moderates, undecided's, non-voting soccor moms, etc. and etall listen.  The ad is brutally good.  The more people that hear it, and tell others about it the better.  Regardless of the source.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#29]
I have already e-mailed link to some friends (and some dem's)
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:09:01 PM EDT
[#30]
I saw the ad earlier today and it will hit people hard. While the site was open I hit the support link and donated $25 by credit card. As stated earlier this adds $25 to their total and another one to the contributor count.

The SwiftVets may be caught by the McCain-Feingold law which will limit their activities 60 days before the election. 60 days is the first week of September so to make your donation most effective please do it now.

h.gif
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

please leave a remark to keep this thread "kicked" to front page so all can view it, especially the DU trolls like cyanide and kinaed

Cyanide is not a DU troll.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

More likely dropped on his head as a child.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

please leave a remark to keep this thread "kicked" to front page so all can view it, especially the DU trolls like cyanide and kinaed

No, he's just a sucker who believes everything the DU trolls say.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#34]
He's toast!! If that bastard wins this election.....something is Wrong....very,very wrong!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#35]
he is a total waste of flesh & bone. few people makes me feel sick like that Traitor make me feel.

My Dad served in Vietnam and would not really talk about it until a few years ago. He lost friends there and spent 13 months in country. For some scumbag to lie about the men that was sent over there to fight and serve,
there is a special place for people like kerry and fonda
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#36]
What Kerry did was nothing less that giving aid and comfort to the enemy during wartime. It is treason, pure and simple. We have hanged traitors for less than that and Kerry deserves the same. He deserves a legal trial by a jury of his peers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#37]
OUCH!  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:55:39 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought the last video was harsh!  Wow, he's just been called Hanoi John!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Has anyone set this up a torrent yet? It would be realy hard to ddos a torrent.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:16:14 PM EDT
[#41]
It will be interesting to hear the Manchurian candidate's response to this...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#42]
working ok now...

And it's about time that it got said
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I am not a political czar, but I cannot imagine how you would rebuit that PAC advertisement. If you are Moveon.org, what do you do about this?!

The Swift Boat Vets should be focussing on the fact that kerry fled the scene of the mine detonation prior to returning for Rassman instead of taking a single statement from his congressional testimony out of context.

Kerry was wrong to say what he said, plain and simple. However, this ad can easily be attacked by anyone with an internet connection and a desire to understand the facts.

The ad implies that kerry was casting a broad indictment of all Viet Nam vets; that he accused every serviceman in the theater of commiting atrocities.

This implication does not stand up to scrutiny, as transcripts from the testimony clearly and unambiguously demonstrate that when kerry claimed to represent "all those veterans" he was specifically referring to the statements of a small group of 150 VN vets who, according to his testimony, implicated themselves in commiting certain atrocities:

"I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

The fact that the recent ad omits this qualification prior to playing out-of-context snippets of Kerry's testimony, reduces the impact the ad should be able to make against Kerry's activities.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:48:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am not a political czar, but I cannot imagine how you would rebuit that PAC advertisement. If you are Moveon.org, what do you do about this?!

The Swift Boat Vets should be focussing on the fact that kerry fled the scene of the mine detonation prior to returning for Rassman instead of taking a single statement from his congressional testimony out of context.

Kerry was wrong to say what he said, plain and simple. However, this ad can easily be attacked by anyone with an internet connection and a desire to understand the facts.

The ad implies that kerry was casting a broad indictment of all Viet Nam vets; that he accused every serviceman in the theater of commiting atrocities.

This implication does not stand up to scrutiny, as transcripts from the testimony clearly and unambiguously demonstrate that when kerry claimed to represent "all those veterans" he was specifically referring to the statements of a small group of 150 VN vets who, according to his testimony, implicated themselves in commiting certain atrocities:

"I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command.

It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit, the emotions in the room, the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam, but they did. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the country side of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

The fact that the recent ad omits this qualification prior to playing out-of-context snippets of Kerry's testimony, reduces the impact the ad should be able to make against Kerry's activities.

you DU guys slay me

www.wintersoldier.com
www.scaryjohnkerry.com/

looks like J F'n K decided to file an FEC complaint

Link

A man who wasn't guilty as hell would have filed slander charges and released his service records.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you DU guys slay me

www.wintersoldier.com
www.scaryjohnkerry.com/

Link

A man who wasn't guilty as hell would have filed slander charges and released his service records.

The links you posted do nothing to refute the fact that the Swift Boat Vets ad can be easily rebutted by anyone with an internet connection and a mild interest in the facts.

If one really wanted to make their case against Kerry (which would be simple using only factual information), this ad is not the way to do it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#47]
TAG
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

~snip for brevity~

you DU guys slay me

www.wintersoldier.com
www.scaryjohnkerry.com/

Link

The links you posted do nothing to refute the fact that the Swift Boat Vets ad can be easily rebutted by anyone with an internet connection and a mild interest in the facts.

If one really wanted to make their case against Kerry (which would be simple using only factual information), this ad is not the way to do it.

Let me point you to the refutation you so deeply desire:

Background Here
Complete congressional record of his testimony here
Talking points here

If I can be of any further assistance, PLEASE, by all means, let me know.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are grasping at straws...and you KNOW it, just as most of the key Kerry supporters do too.  That is why rude assholes like Chris Matthews and the other Democratic talking heads on TV are getting more shrill and more angry each day.  They all KNOW Kerry is sinking FAST.

The thesis you pose above is totally without merit and a futile attempt by a desperate Democrat, Kerry supporter and a collapsing party.

The 254 Vietnam vets are finally getting the TRUTH out about this sorry candidate that you guys have foisted on the country.  More is coming...and it is just going to get worse for your guy.   The truth always does for lying Democrats who can't win on the issues and must resort to canards to try and fool the voters.

Kerry is doomed.   Bush will win again and the margin is growing with each passing day.

You better start planning for Miz Hillary...she is your last best hope to institute socialism in America.  Kerry isn't going to do it.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:44:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

~snip for brevity~

you DU guys slay me

www.wintersoldier.com
www.scaryjohnkerry.com/

Link

Let me point you to the refutation you so deeply desire:

Background Here
Complete congressional record of his testimony here
Talking points here

If I can be of any further assistance, PLEASE, by all means, let me know.

This is a very simple concept. So simple in fact, that any objective, rational person would have no difficulty in comprehending it:

1. In a post in this thread, someone wondered how moveon.org could rebut this ad.
2. I explained how someone could rebut this ad.
3. Your links do nothing to change that.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top