Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
SWEET!!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of crap.

We were misled?

Hellooooo? Anybody home?

Why is it that everyone that's seen these documents immediately can point out some problems? And you're expecting me to believe that not a soul at 60 Minutes, people who are supposed to be trained investigators, can spot this? Even having been told that there were problems with the documents, they push ahead agressively anyway. And then they claim they were mislead and have no culpability? That's about as disingenuous as it gets.

And the whole backpedaling is further proof if you ask me. First of all, you should IMMEDIATELY start investigating the authenticity of your documents IF you're interested in ACCURATE reporting. Not defend them until you're virtually forced to retract them. And wouldn't you burn the source that fed you wrong information, unless you're worried about protecting a certain political party/candidate?

Where was the hard hitting analysis of the Swift Boat Vets claims, hmmmmm Dan? I guess they didn't have enough in the way of forged documents to support their story, eh?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top