Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Since 2009, more than 60 U.S. citizens have been charged or convicted in terrorism cases, according to federal officials.

I thought it was called "man made disaster" now...
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see who they catch for the recent shooting at the Marine Corps Museum and the Pentagon.

Quaker???

They're banking on a PTSD vet.

We'll see.  All I know is many of their original assumption and even the caliber the weapon they were sure of were wrong.

White man in a white van.

I have actually seen the reports from both the MC museum, FBI, NCIS and Pentagon Force Pro (my office at the Pentagon manages security for my service) and that is not in them.

It's what the press wants/wanted.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see who they catch for the recent shooting at the Marine Corps Museum and the Pentagon.

Quaker???

We'll see.  All I know is many of their original assumption and even the caliber the weapon they were sure of were wrong.

I have actually seen the reports from both the MC museum, FBI, NCIS and Pentagon Force Pro (my office at the Pentagon manages security for my service) and that is not in them.

You missed the reference to the Beltway Snipers.  Initial reports from DC Police Chief Moose were that the shooter was a lone white guy in a white full-size conversion van.  The real perps were two black dudes in a dark blue 1990 Chevy Caprice.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:56:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quaker???

You missed the reference to the Beltway Snipers.  Initial reports from DC Police Chief Moose were that the shooter was a lone white guy in a white full-size conversion van.  The real perps were two black dudes in a dark blue 1990 Chevy Caprice.

Got it, I didn't catch that.

Right now they have interviewed several disgruntled former Marines and they have been ruled out.  

The joke around the office is if you leave the pentagon or go down to Quantico, you better bring your body armor.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]
ROP'r?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:48:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do these geniuses keep getting caught?

Because I am willing to bet they all involve an agent provocateur, just like the  Hutaree militia bs. The FBI sends in an undercover, he starts preaching anti government bs, and tries to convince everyone to carry out acts of violence in attempt to make the militia movement look like one big terrorist movement. Chances are, if you walk into a Mosque and there is someone chanting death to America he's a fed.

Really... so all of these muslim plots were just entrapped dupes who really had no intention of committing acts of terror?  

Your Feds must be busy cause they also took the time to plant angents in the Mosques here and all over the middle east.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:23:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Not a whole lotta faith in the US Intelligence Community on this site, eh?

The reason they are either getting caught or executing sloppy or ineffective attacks is that we have penetrated their OODA loop.  We have managed to make the higher ups in these organizations distance themselves so much from the trigger pullers that the most effective attacks they can pull off replicate times square or the Christmas underwear bomber.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top