Page / 91
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

i
View Quote
Thank you Sir.

I was really hoping it was in the Feds hands. Not too many people get away from the Feds... Except for Presidentual nominees.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
yea he has dirt on the Clintons
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
That means that a Lot of Democrats are in trouble.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Intradasting.  I'm sorry, I still think that "Pizza Gate" was a thing.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
great. Now put Hillary in prison.
View Quote
First Ladies don't go to Prison.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
#believethewomen
View Quote
This is not about women but children.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder how many big name politicians he could take down with him?
View Quote
none of them.

the moment he started talking, this story would vanish without a trace.  all the current links would go 404.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wonder if he'll snitch
View Quote
He doesn't even need to snitch; the docs that various groups won release of this past week will take care of that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is Billdo fucked? Literally and figuratively?
View Quote
Don't forget FHRC's name was on numerous logs to fantasy island as well.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:23:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I worry that if he's released on bail, he's going to flee to Israel.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Probably nothing.  Trump had business dealings with him and wasn't impressed.

Slick Willy on the other hand...   Well, good ol' Bubba just might want to flee to go on a permanent vacation to a country with no extradition treaty with the USA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NY? Soooooo... What does he have on Trump?  

Slick Willy on the other hand...   Well, good ol' Bubba just might want to flee to go on a permanent vacation to a country with no extradition treaty with the USA.
I don't doubt it... But I'm sure he'll be convinced to make something up.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Well that’s interesting
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Isn't he the guy with the fuck island?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd be willing to allow Webster's to redefine "pain" when I was done with him.

Pain, noun, what primuspilum did to this guy
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#14]
All this stuff was published in magazines and newspapers years ago. Lolita express, girls going to his house to give "massages"
Some girls would just show up if they needed money for shopping and this was a quick way to get it. The island with under age girls, heads of state and royalty being his guests at the island. It's all well known.'
So why the arrest? I think someone wants something from him.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender's infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the "Lolita Express" -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:29:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Epstein will arkanside soon.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:30:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Isn't he the guy with the fuck island?
View Quote
No, he's the asshole with a private island where he rapes little kids.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I am cautiously optimistic for justice.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well that’s interesting
View Quote
Still not there, but have been some odd things happen lately.

To those that don't know.... (she just happens to operate a "modeling agency" in LA now)

Can't vouch for validity of age in photo.

Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
great. Now put Hillary in prison.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NY? Soooooo... What does he have on Trump?  

Not if Epstein commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 3 times.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Wasn't his sex island where Bill Clinton spent a lot of time?  
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#23]
There was a really good reason the SOB got a sweetheart deal and money wasn't the only reason.

He will get a similar deal here because it's convenient to the political class who would be exposed by his case.

His previous deal was such a sweetheart deal even the talking heads were in disbelief.

He will get away with it again.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There was a really good reason the SOB got a sweetheart deal and money wasn't the only reason.

He will get a similar deal here because it's convenient to the political class who would be exposed by his case.

His previous deal was such a sweetheart deal even the talking heads were in disbelief.

View Quote
I'm with this guy
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:36:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Needs more bold and breaking and first in thread title, I’m amazed by the people in this thread that don’t know who he is, wait until the 6pm report can ignore the details.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I doubt he'll ever see the inside of a cell. If he does I hope he gets loved tenderly by Bubba & co. over and over with no mercy.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#27]
They will kill every girl ever raped by that guy and his friends, before they ever let them be held to account.

And we'll never know who they were.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Tragic accident before any dirt spills, guaranteed.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wonder if he'll snitch
View Quote
Think Bill is worried?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I doubt he'll ever see the inside of a cell. If he does I hope he gets loved tenderly by Bubba & co. over and over with no mercy.
View Quote
No. If you wish for this, then you wish for a justice system that actually administered justice.

We should crucify people like him. Literally. It should be done as an overt act of justice, not by a passive aggressive let the convicts handle the inmates unstated understanding.

Hammers.
Nails.
Crosses.

Some crimes merit it.  Justice demands it. Process is not justice. Justice is an outcome, not a process.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Wasn't he a piece of the pizza gate puzzle?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:46:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
I pray you are wrong.

Last week a judge ruled that all the prior evidence could be unsealed for the pending civil cases.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wasn't he a piece of the pizza gate puzzle?
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's amazung what starts to happen when someone who can't be bought gets into office
View Quote
FPNI.

If Hillary had won he'd still be vacationing in the Caribbean with 13 year-olds.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:48:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think this has more to do with covering their ass from last time given the trove of docs that are about to be released.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope that pile of shit goes down, along with the Clintons.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#38]
There was that Twitter personality, Dr Pizza(?), that was recently arrested in New York by the feds right? I'm trying to find the thread, but he was a big time pizza gate denier, even though every fucking thing he posted was pedo as fuck. Wonder how related this all is?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump kicked him out of one of his properties for hitting on a teenage girl back in the day.

Bubba on the other hand went on many trips to slimesteins private island.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think this has more to do with covering their ass from last time given the trove of docs that are about to be released.
View Quote
I think you’re right.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Nothingburger.  These people are beyond the law.  Heck, they own the law.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
none of them.

the moment he started talking, this story would vanish without a trace.  all the current links would go 404.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many big name politicians he could take down with him?
none of them.

Unless he dropped that truth bomb during a press conference. Kinda hard to Arkancide a guy while he's in front of a plethora of reporters.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No. If you wish for this, then you wish for a justice system that actually administered justice.

We should crucify people like him. Literally. It should be done as an overt act of justice, not by a passive aggressive let the convicts handle the inmates unstated understanding.

Hammers.
Nails.
Crosses.

Some crimes merit it.  Justice demands it. Process is not justice. Justice is an outcome, not a process.
View Quote
On all of the news networks and shown in schools. Expose the cockroaches to sunlight
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Intradasting.  I'm sorry, I still think that "Pizza Gate" was a thing.  
+1.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
while i don;t disagree, so was el chapo. and he was better armed and out of the country
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
With the info he has and who he has it on, I’m skeptical he will see the inside of a prison.
Also, he’s a billionaire.
while i don;t disagree, so was el chapo. and he was better armed and out of the country
Anything is possible but I would think el chapo was just more of a changing of the guard situation.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I worry that if he's released on bail, he's going to flee to Israel.
View Quote
Israel has an extradition treaty with US.  Since he’s got no claim to an Israeli citizenship, this wouldn’t even be much of legal wrangling.

The real problem is that this guy looks to be a pimp of underage girls to a shit ton of very powerful people.  Not to mention having fuck you money.  His previous sentence was about a year, and he was allowed to leave his country club jail for most of the day.  You think a regular Joe that did the same thing would get even close to that kind of a sweet deal?  If he’s under the gun for a life sentence, in Federal Pound Me In The Ass Prison, he becomes a liability.  I’m sure that some strong forces are at work feverishly, to make sure that not even a hint of truth comes out.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Any one fly on the Lolita Express?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force,

The new indictmentwhich, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal courtwill reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minorswhich could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.[/b]
From the SDNY website:

Public Corruption

The Public Corruption Unit works, in close partnership with the FBI and other federal, state and city investigative agencies to maintain and protect the integrity of all levels of government. The unit oversees the investigation and prosecution of corruption crimes committed by elected and appointed officials, government employees, and individuals and companies doing business with the city, state, and federal government. Corruption crimes investigated by the unit include bribery, embezzlement, and frauds committed against local, state, and federal government agencies.

While the pessimist in me says they are involved because Epstein had fraudulent business dealings with the city as a result of his underage diddiling, I'm going to take the optimist view that the next shoe to drop will be a laundry list of government officials (elected or otherwise) that are diddlers too.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hammers.
Nails.
Crosses.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hammers.
Nails.
Crosses.

Your newsletter.  I would like a subscription.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Is Billdo fucked? Literally and figuratively?
View Quote
Flight logs show Bill flew on the Lolita Express 23 times.
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top