BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's kinda what I thought. The only thing I can think of is the quantity?

The officer told me that the OIL is classified as a Scheduled 1 narcotic.

I have no idea is this is so.

Just relaying the info.

My source is very credible.
View Quote
All pot is Schedule 1. According to the federal government it has no medicinal use unlike meth which is schedule 2 because it helps people lose weight so it is sold under the tradename of Desoxyn
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn!

Spent hours with my son laughing our asses of at some of his vids.

I think weed should be legal but gotdammit use yer fuckin' head.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All you pot head 'muh weed!" freedom fighters should put your money where your mouth is and donate to his defense.
View Quote
Sounds very reasonable.  You guys should do this.  Wondering who actually will.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn!

Spent hours with my son laughing our asses of at some of his vids.

I think weed should be legal but gotdammit use yer fuckin' head.
View Quote
My favorite vid is the one where he drives the tank through the drive thru of White Castle to order cheeseburgers.

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#6]
THC is bad mkay...
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shouldn't we all as gun owners be atleast irked that hes going to lose his rights over a fucking plant that was melted down and put into a vile?

I mean yeah mailing that shit to your house is weapons grade retarded, but a felony charge is retarded too
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish him the best with his charges.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Had a local officer tell me that he has been locked up on felony drug charges. And that he is currently in the Franklin County Dentition center.
View Quote
Would this be the current roster of inmates?

http://www.franklinsheriff.org/roster.php

Anyone see him there?  I don't.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What happened with the guy who was associated with him that was found dead?
View Quote
I think he was cleared in that, after several months.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd assume they buried him and had a funeral.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
They buried him.

Investigation still open apparently.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Business partner is mysteriously murdered.

He gets caught with "mail order narcotics" gets charged with felony.

Something smells of fake vodka.
View Quote
what can we learn from these two facts?

well, he had a business partner who was murdered

and he likes to smoke pot

hooooo weeeeeeee

guilty!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Talk about bs.

Federal agents and sheriff’s officers raided the Georgia residence of the Myers family in Royston, as well as the 60-acre farm owned by Kyle’s father Lamar Myers in Lavonia, where FPSRussia’s famous shooting range and testing area are set up.

No illegal explosives were found and no arrests were made, but considering the unprecedented arsenal stocked at one of the locations, the agents considered confiscating Myers’ weapons. “The idea at one of the locations was to take firearms, but they did not do that,” an ATF spokesperson said, according to Onlineathens.com.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
The raids on the Myers’ properties were staged as part of an investigation into the death of 32-year-old Keith Richard Ratliff, who was found dead on January 3. Ratliff and the Myers family were co-owners of gun producer FPS Industries; Ratliff was also executive producer of the FPSRussia channel, acquiring or creating rare weapons for the show.

Ratliff was killed by a single bullet to the head. Though a large number of firearms were found at Ratliff’s business premises, the murder weapon was not among them. The investigation continues, and so far no names of possible suspects or persons of interest have been revealed.

From 2013.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Shouldn't we all as gun owners be atleast irked that hes going to lose his rights over a fucking plant that was melted down and put into a vile?

I mean yeah mailing that shit to your house is weapons grade retarded, but a felony charge is retarded too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When it is legalized, I will take issue.  I do not care if it is legalized.  I would never fight for it to be legalized as I have zero interest. 

My experience is those who chase after it, have lots of issues, make bad decisions, and cause problems.  YMMV and realize your experience may not be mine.

Bottom line it is currently illegal, I have no sympathy.  If you do, that is cool.  

Maybe that makes me a dick? I do not live to be a dick, but there are a lot more problems in America that need attention than legalizing weed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#17]
i wonder if he will keep talking w a russian accent in jail
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm calling total horse shit on this. Zero evidence. This would be newsworthy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
BS charge.

I think smoking pot is ignorant, and am not shy about saying so.  No one has ever yet demonstrated to me why doing so should make one a criminal.  The only thing pot heads pose a threat to is a bag of cheetos.
View Quote
Well said.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:35:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Still dead.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#21]
<puff>
<puff>
-<cough>-
pew pew pew!
-<cough>-
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
When it is legalized, I will take issue.  I do not care if it is legalized.  I would never fight for it to be legalized as I have zero interest. 

My experience is those who chase after it, have lots of issues, make bad decisions, and cause problems.  YMMV and realize your experience may not be mine.

Bottom line it is currently illegal, I have no sympathy.  If you do, that is cool.  

Maybe that makes me a dick? I do not live to be a dick, but there are a lot more problems in America that need attention than legalizing weed.
View Quote
The punishment doesn't fit the crime and that's where I have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#23]
So is there any proof he's locked up, or is it just "some guy told me"?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:37:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So is there any proof he's locked up, or is it just "some guy told me"?
View Quote
Current status is bold.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:41:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's still dead.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Apparently its a felony charge because its oil instead of the herb
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could be felony charge for the amount, but its more likely its a felony charge for using the post office to deliver it. It may be a felony for to use any shipping service. I'm not well versed on any of it, just an assumption.
Apparently its a felony charge because its oil instead of the herb
Understood, but the receiving by mail will get you one too. Someone I went to HS with ended up in club fed for possession and receiving by mail.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's not as purdy without all that youtube makeup on.

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have little opinion on that part overall.

My opinion is people KNOW it is illegal and continue in search of it, they get what they get for being stupid.  My experience is those involved with it, got what they deserved.  Again, I know my experience is not yours.  

I just have not known to many high quality people involved, and before anybody tells me I am not aware of who around me actually uses it....well my experience is not your experience.  I have been around pot needle users all my life.  I am pretty aware... and most pot users aren't quite as sneaky as they think they are.  

I am pretty sure I got the pot users in my Sunday school class pegged.  And yea I am being totally serious with that statement.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Freedom eh?

Here you can call up any one of a hundred legal delivery services and have any weed product you could want delivered.

If thats your thing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have little opinion on that part overall.

My opinion is people KNOW it is illegal and continue in search of it, they get what they get for being stupid.  My experience is those involved with it, got what they deserved.  Again, I know my experience is not yours.  

I just have not known to many high quality people involved, and before anybody tells me I am not aware of who around me actually uses it....well my experience is not your experience.  I have been around pot needle users all my life.  I am pretty aware... and most pot users aren't quite as sneaky as they think they are.  

I am pretty sure I got the pot users in my Sunday school class pegged.  And yea I am being totally serious with that statement.
View Quote
Do you feel the same about someone with a non pinned 14.5" AR? I have the same objection there. Punishment doesn't fit the crime

Just curious
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#31]
I don't feel safer.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Do you feel the same about someone with a non pinned 14.5" AR? I have the same objection there. Punishment doesn't fit the crime

Just curious
View Quote
Absolutely not.  And I feel like I am pretty consistent.  My experience with weed users is about 99.5% bad.  I do not care about weed.  I waste no energy other than light banter,  that happens to be with you at this moment.  

I spend my energy on the freedom of things I care about.  14.5" rifles happen to be one of those things I care about.

We disagree on this subject.  I am not looking for a real fight about it.  Just stating my opinions.  I do not care if they legalize it, just don't count on me to support it when that time comes.  Not saying I am gonna go march against it either.  In a local election I would vote no though.

Other than that, we can agree to disagree, and that point I can totally understand.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
A felony charge for weed?

A lawyer should be able to get him out of that charge, easily.
View Quote
I'd imagine interstate traffiking of the pot needle juice caused the kings men to levy such a heavy handed charge.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:55:52 AM EDT
[#34]
That's what happens when you do drugs.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#35]
I was just thinking the other day, I wonder what happened to that guy. His videos were fun, a nice palette cleanser from the super cereal tactical stuff.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's kinda what I thought. The only thing I can think of is the quantity?

The officer told me that the OIL is classified as a Scheduled 1 narcotic.

I have no idea is this is so.

Just relaying the info.

My source is very credible.
View Quote
The plant itself is S1
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Absolutely not.  And I feel like I am pretty consistent.  My experience with weed users is about 99.5% bad.  I do not care about weed.  I waste no energy other than light banter,  that happens to be with you at this moment.  

I spend my energy on the freedom of things I care about.  14.5" rifles happen to be one of those things I care about.

We disagree on this subject.  I am not looking for a real fight about it.  Just stating my opinions.  I do not care if they legalize it, just don't count on me to support it when that time comes.  Not saying I am gonna go march against it either.  In a local election I would vote no though.

Other than that, we can agree to disagree, and that point I can totally understand.  

View Quote
Oh to be clear I'm not arguing. Nothing said on this site will change the legality of it anyways. I'm just trying to understand I suppose.

Is it safe to assume youre older? I think its just one of the generational gaps honestly.

I feel most younger people have tried it atleast once, and don't get what the hub bub is about. I guess that's my experience.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All you pot head 'muh weed!" freedom fighters should put your money where your mouth is and donate to his defense.
View Quote
Show me a donation link and I'll donate to it and post the receipt.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Because outside of a few outstanding cases, no one really goes to jail for small marijuana infractions with a good lawyer and no major priors.

Seen plenty of young guys get caught with some and nothing but probation after 'facing' years in jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so, Matlock?
Because outside of a few outstanding cases, no one really goes to jail for small marijuana infractions with a good lawyer and no major priors.

Seen plenty of young guys get caught with some and nothing but probation after 'facing' years in jail.
I'm not a lawyer!

But my understanding is weed oils, edibles, and wax are all typically charged more seriously than the basic plant product. Combination of the whole weight of the product is treated as weed and intent to distribute/traffic as it's a more concentrated and thus concealable form.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn he was way too close to that for good sense... looks like large pieces of shrapnel flew right by him
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The ordering and having it shipped to him is probably where the felony came in, especially if delivered by USPS.
View Quote
Ordering that shit by mail is full retard.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There goes his gun channel
View Quote
His gun channel went dark like 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't out'tard .gov
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh to be clear I'm not arguing. Nothing said on this site will change the legality of it anyways. I'm just trying to understand I suppose.

Is it safe to assume youre older? I think its just one of the generational gaps honestly.

I feel most younger people have tried it atleast once, and don't get what the hub bub is about. I guess that's my experience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And to be clear, I didn't perceive anything hostile.  But there are more eyes that yours and mine on what we are saying.  Just making my point to those who might not be familiar.  

I had/have no intention of a true argument or any hostility with you, you have been cordial with me any time we have crossed paths.  I would not consider anything less than the same toward you.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#45]
The feds have been on his case for a while. I know I would have checked out long ago after my buddy was executed and my house raided.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's from Alabama, Kyle aka FPSRussia is from Georgia if I'm not mistaken.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Until there's a news report, it's all just speculation on the OP who heard it from the grapevine.
Of course marijuana possession would be a misdemeanor charge. If had tons of it, he would get charged with felony possession with intent to distribute. Or he got it shipped via US Postal Service and is getting jammed up by US Postal investigators.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Freedom eh?

Here you can call up any one of a hundred legal delivery services and have any weed product you could want delivered.

If thats your thing.
View Quote
Maybe so, but y'all are also the reason for shit like this

And this

Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#49]
He seemed to make poor choices.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And to be clear, I didn't perceive anything hostile.  But there are more eyes that yours and mine on what we are saying.  Just making my point to those who might not be familiar.  

I had/have no intention of a true argument or any hostility with you, you have been cordial with me any time we have crossed paths.  I would not consider anything less than the same toward you.
View Quote
I understand completely and you'll always have my respect as long as you give the same. Which you always have.

You're a good guy in my books even if we don't agree on something.

I think the one thing we can agree on here is it was epically stupid to mail an illegal item to your house.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top