Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Would appear that way. ATF is getting awfully aggressive all of the sudden. P80, Diversified, and the proposed rule making for braces hits the federal register tomorrow.  Probably going to be going after people who built F1 cans with Diversified's parts too now like they're doing with P80.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The game is no longer in the shadows.

Would appear that way. ATF is getting awfully aggressive all of the sudden. P80, Diversified, and the proposed rule making for braces hits the federal register tomorrow.  Probably going to be going after people who built F1 cans with Diversified's parts too now like they're doing with P80.
If you used the kit after getting an F1 approved, that is 100% legal. No gray area there.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
@goloud just in case you haven’t heard/can get info.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Trumps ATF
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think they are going after kits. They didn't like the P80 kits, don't like the form 1 kits... I think similar happened to quiet bore
View Quote

They ARE trying to kill small business, for like the last 12 mos.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#5]
They are wasting no time at all.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
are these raids like swat team showing up guns drawn or just guys walking in flashing badges?
(serious question, i know that it might seem dumb)
View Quote

I think I read the other day on here it was a single agent trying to get info from brownells or midway usa about p80 purchases.

They save the welcome parties and tanks for special gatherings where the women and children will be in attendance.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#7]
The Sniffer hasn't even been installed into office yet, I wonder what happens when/if he actually does
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you used the kit after getting an F1 approved, that is 100% legal. No gray area there.
View Quote

If you assembled your P80 BBS at home, that is 100% legal.  No gray area there.

See how quickly that changed?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
AR pistols and braces, check

P80 and kits, check

Now form 1 suppressor parts manufacture, check

creepy joe not even in office and all ready calling for new gun laws, check

Yup the left is moving ahead with their agenda, fuck feels like we are entering the dark ages for freedom and liberty....
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

At this point with overreach, I'm surprised someone hasn't done that.  Then again, 'destroying evidence' charges can put you away for a long time anyhow.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
View Quote

but but that wasn't the case for Hillery. It's all good if one of our ruling class does it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Same (bad) logic as the P80 BBS kits.  It's already a firearm, so it's supposed to have a 4473 or form 1 before taking possession of all of the components.  They'll claim you illegally possessed a silencer between taking delivery and getting your approved Form 1 back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would they go after people who lawfully built cans on an approved form 1?

Same (bad) logic as the P80 BBS kits.  It's already a firearm, so it's supposed to have a 4473 or form 1 before taking possession of all of the components.  They'll claim you illegally possessed a silencer between taking delivery and getting your approved Form 1 back.

Yeah.  I guess I should not underestimate them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#12]
It's easier to go after distributors than try to track down every credit card purchase all over the country. They don't have the manpower.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

P80 and kits, check

Yup the left is moving ahead with their agenda, fuck feels like we are entering the dark ages for freedom and liberty....
View Quote

We never left the dark ages.

That light we thought was the end of the tunnel was just an oncoming train.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:37:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just clean the server, like with a washcloth
Then nothing happens to you
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have a question, what if I were a P80 kit owner/solvent trap owner and I ain't home because I work! I'm gone for months at a time and I live alone. Am I going to come home to my shit kicked in? And what if they JBTs don't find what they are looking for? Start calling every shitty hotel around refineries till they find me?
View Quote

Good question. I wonder what their S.O.P. is.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:38:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
FATF is doing everything they can to kick off the big igloo.

One day soon, they will hit someone that has a barren field of fucks.
View Quote

Hopefully they have live streaming cameras. The show would be epic.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Jesus Jones, man; read the damn NFA, at least.

You are either complying with the law, or you are breaking the law.  It is binary.  The notion of legal 'gray area' or 'loophole' is a construct by people trying to expand the reach of laws without going through the legislative process as required by law; nothing else.  These guys were following the rules, they were obeying the law, they'd even asked permission & worked with the ATF previously to make sure they were in compliance...but gubmint didn't like that some scumbags (and also tons & tons of good people) took it upon themselves to buy these products, do the work completing them, to produce weapons we all know they have every right to possess anyway.  This company is innocent, and the only reason --mark my words-- the only reason some judge will go along with it like they always do, is quite literally "because the ATF said so."  That's all they have, the pure, lawless use of force to impose their will.

Stop enabling tyrants; this is wrong, plain and simple.

ATF gets a hard-on for specific companies from time to time (usually when a sting operation they themselves set up involves the products of that company), and sets out to destroy them.  Before P80 it was EP Armory, now it's Diversified Machining.  With each of these the companies have tried to work with the Bureau, accommodate its requests so they can keep selling products, and it always comes down to "you're done, we're putting you out of business, now give us your sales records so we can harass your customers en masse."  Because that's the real goal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I have not read all the post as it made me sick to see several post saying in effect "they were asking for it". What the hell is wrong with you people? I guess that is what you will say when people are fired for not kneeling and chanting black lives matter or not using the proper pronouns for some mentality ill person. There is legal and illegal. I would also go as far as to remind everyone that only our elected representatives are able to make laws. We have failed to reign in these government agencies that can arbitrarily make rules that carry the force of law.
I don't know the solution at this point, but to say that the business that are victimized by the Gestapo brought this infringement upon themselves makes me sad that you are here infecting my one great republic.
View Quote

Because Gun owners are some of the most fucked up people there are. The left can unite behind a cause while we fucking eat our own. You could fine the best gun owner that have everything in common, one guy says I will say a prayer before we eat, other guy "Oh I am an athiest". That will be the end of it. We will never be able to unite because we will be too busy eating our own. Its fucking sad and pathetic.

Too much I dont like what you like so fuck you. I belive in freedom but you drive a KIA and suck dick, fuck you. Your bump stick is gay and your shit is all fucked up, fuck you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh, I guess folks have to buy these off Wish now.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's easier to go after distributors than try to track down every credit card purchase all over the country. They don't have the manpower.
View Quote

They don't need the manpower, they can just ask big tech to do it for them.

This is about scaring off potential suppliers, making examples of people who weren't breaking any laws, and - as a bonus, giving people an opportunity to create an incident that the feds would use as an excuse to clamp down harder.

That last part is especially important now - they'd LOVE to try and seal the deal on Biden by being able to scream about eeeevil right wing terrorists.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They don't have the manpower.
View Quote

This can be a good thing no?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Curious how far back he maintains customer records.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#23]
cease and desist... what, exactly?

Making and selling threaded pieces of pipe?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Amazing how Trump was cock blocked for his entire term.  But Biden seems to be calling the shots before he is even President-Elect. Deep state is more like Dem-State.
View Quote

Trump is cuck
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have a question, what if I were a P80 kit owner/solvent trap owner and I ain't home because I work! I'm gone for months at a time and I live alone. Am I going to come home to my shit kicked in? And what if they JBTs don't find what they are looking for? Start calling every shitty hotel around refineries till they find me?
View Quote
Did you buy them with a CC or with cash at a gun show?

I think you know the answer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
cease and desist... what, exactly?

Making and selling threaded pieces of pipe?
View Quote

We all know the FATF gets to put the goalpost wherever they want them to fit their feels of the day.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

We all know the FATF gets to put the goalpost wherever they want them to fit their feels of the day.
View Quote

Right, and I'm sure that's exactly what they're doing here.  

But what's the actual cease and desist letter say?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I am back, have been for about a year now. It's good to be back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt.

That's a really good question. We need about a few hundred more Nolo's on our side.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

since you saw this, I'll delete my post about it on your FB page. Wish I could offer more info though.
View Quote
Hopefully I hear from them. Thanks man.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:59:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trumps ATF
View Quote

Biden but thanks for outing yourself.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

P80 and kits, check

View Quote

Almost like pulling the pin on a little bit of a festive dance and BBQ doesn't seem like the worst idea.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trumps ATF

Is he wrong?

DJT is POTUS until 1200 on 20JAN2021.

Did Biden direct the relook of bumpstocks too?

ETA
"I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talking about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned and we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it. I don't love the idea of it," the president told Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-banning-gun-silencers/story?id=63502902
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I may or may not have placed an order with them recently.  In.
View Quote

I’ve been seriously considering placing an order from them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#35]
"You know you're over the target when the flak is the thickest."

Is this one of those occasions (the stolen election, if you're dense, or I suck at writing)?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
seems to be a trend.
View Quote

They're really  ramping shit up...
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#37]
This wasn't an election. It was phase 4 of a coup that began before Trump was even sworn in. I am sure BATFE has been planning these moves for years. With the way the bureaucracy works, it does not happen in weeks, or even months.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They will get super fucking raped for obstruction of justice if they do , but it does look like fo time is a comin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mfg's need the same systems that our spy planes use to destroy the hard drives.

Just make sure it's a raid before killing the drives.

They will get super fucking raped for obstruction of justice if they do , but it does look like fo time is a comin.

Learn to properly write in .gov    “....no one was more surprised than I, when the power surge, caused by global warming, destroyed our servers...”
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The raid implies something they were selling the FATF is considering to be a suppressor or suppressor part. Ergo, anyone who bought said product would be in illegal possession of a suppressor in their eyes as you can't transfer on a F1.

It's not very different than the bullshit with the P80, except the F1 cans are registered.  The customer (excepting prohibited persons) would be legal to own the product but because it's transfer wasn't legal according to FATF they claim they have to confiscate it.  It's a ridiculous argument, but it's the one they're making.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trumps ATF Deep state bureaucrats
View Quote

FTFY
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#41]
They're just getting us ready for the Hearing Protection Act to pass.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They're really  ramping shit up...
View Quote

they've been given the green light.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This wasn't an election. It was phase 4 of a coup that began before Trump was even sworn in. I am sure BATFE has been planning these moves for years. With the way the bureaucracy works, it does not happen in weeks, or even months.
View Quote

Why do you think the ATF is working against Trump? Remember that he wanted a director who was so anti-gun the Republican Senate wouldn't swing for it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Obviously the AFT feels as though they have an incoming administration that will support whatever they want to do.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that's how they're going to play it. The raid suggests there's some product they consider to be NFA in and of itself, similar to how they were considering the P80 kits as firearms.  F1 is for making, not transfer, so even though the tax is paid they're likely to claim it was an illegal transfer, giving them the authority to confiscate.

Taking customer data (by taking computers) definitely makes me think they're thinking of going after the customers.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#46]
This makes me wonder if they are going to start trying to prosecute the old “constructive intent” crime we used to hear about all the time on this site years ago.

Purchase some suppressor parts but haven’t gotten around to filing your form 1, then in their eyes you have shown intent to make an illegal suppressor.

Mind you, all of this BS is happening when the Orange messiah is still in office. So much for Trump being our second amendment savior.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:24:53 PM EDT
[#47]
BTW - those of you that say it doesn't matter who's in the White House .....

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Now yous cant leave.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trumps ATF
View Quote

Apparently not.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Obviously the AFT feels as though they have an incoming administration that will support whatever they want to do.
View Quote

Has the "outgoing" administration done anything to stop the ATF? All I've seen is encouragement at worse, indifference at best.

Fucking rino's wouldn't even back DJTs ATF nomination he was so anti 2A.

Trump withdraws ATF nominee amid Republican concerns
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top