BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...and if they weren't there they would still be alive.  enjoy the blood on YOUR hands??

They all voluntered, they were all doing a job that most Americans were unwilling to do, and they were all most likely killed fighting people who would otherwise be doing there best to come here and kill Americans.

I don't know who the fuck you think you are coming here and saying something like this. I have no doubt that you are among the dozens of liberals who are now running around this site spreading this kind of bullshit. Like many here, I have dozens of friends in the Marine Corps who are currently in Iraq fighting this war. I lose sleep at night wondering if they will make it home alive or not. The idea that you would use these deaths to further push your agenda on anyone is disgusting. Where do you get off coming here and saying something like this?

+1  Hey oddball; if you've ever had your sorry ass off the porch and placed in harm's way; you'd probably feel different about it.  Up until 9/11 I thought the Gen X crowd was a bunch of no loads.  But seeing these folks cowboy up and going into harm's way definitely gives me great hope for this country.   RIP and go with God, Marines.   Semper Fi
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...and if they weren't there they would still be alive.  enjoy the blood on YOUR hands??

I take it you know nothing about the Corps, first of all they will be the first ones you see when you die, second Marines dont die they just regroup.

But they will be highly missed on earth
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
MR. PRESIDENT,

ENOUGH JACKING AROUND. THERE ARE ONLY THREE WORDS I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW. IF I DON'T HEAR THEM, I KNOW YOU ARE A PUSSY AND DON'T DESERVE A SECOND TERM.

FALLUJAH DELENDA EST.

You take care over there Jarhead_22……

I sense there are bad days ahead for our troops, both US and British, in the next few months… a lot of blood will be spilled, hopefully all of it terrorists, but we must and will prevail.

ANdy
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Oddball go screw yourself. That is the sickest statement I have heard in a long time. Head back to DU. You sound like one of those fags.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#5]
After the election my personel opinion is that there is going to be some serious ass kicking due in Iraq. Those F-In terrorists will not know what hit them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I know, let's all live in sealed rooms with rubber walls, that way nothing bad will ever happen.

Pussy.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#7]
R.I.P. Brothers

May God be Those Marines,thier families,and the United States of America...."No Outcome Except Victory"

Semper Fidelis,
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#8]

+ =     Iraqis  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Get lost and do not come back
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Let me tell you something sweetheart!

These men are more American than you could ever be and more of a man than you ever dreamed of!

NEVER ever post this again.

"TOP"
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd better hope we NEVER meet, son.....

+2 and God bless my Brothers
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hey guys...where'd the troll go?

This is typical behavior of a young liberal with no real core values and no willingness to stick around and back up his poor choice of words.  This is a seagull raid, like so many we have been seeing lately from the Left.  They fly in, squawk a lot...shit all over everything and stir us up then haul ass out fast.

oddball...and I think your name very appropriate BTW...you sound very much like a young and inexperienced person who has never served nor would ever serve your country nor your fellow man.  I sense you are aware of your lack of moral courage and guts and are bothered by it.

Your feeble attempt at placing blame has failed.  YOU are as much to blame as any of us...as are all of your liberal allies.  Were it not for the abject failures by the American Left in their never ending sad attempts at appeasement and conciliation with forces of evil, we would never have been attacked by OBL in the first place!  YOU and YOUR ilk...Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, 40 years of Democratic control of the congress...YOU ALL ARE THE REASONS WE ARE IN THIS WAR AND WHY THESE BRAVE MARINES DIED.

Finally, young grasshopper...those brave Marines died to preserve your right to utter such a stupid and callous statement.  You should be ashamed.  I suspect you are actually...since you don't have the courage to fight for what you believe in.  You are truly a pathetic person.  Are YOU willing to give your life for anything or anyone?  Those Marines were.

Screw it...Gentlemen...let's not feed the
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Look, you fucking shitstain, those men died to make the world safer for your sorry ass. And God forbid you should take a break from pole smoking and decide to multiply, those men died to make the world a better place for your children as well. So shut the fuck up and go back to jerking off the dog or whatever the hell you were doing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top