User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Sounds like a mole for Bloomtard.    

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
There is nothing vague about this clown's positions. He is obviously anti-gun and the "opposition page" on Facebook should be rewritten to be clear about his intentions.

He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing, just a wolf with sheep's logic.

I am so sick of the words "compromise" and "conversation" being misused by gun banners like that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yea...I'm gonna go with...fuck off Brandon.
View Quote

I'd be willing to bet Kristin Beck is more pro-gun than this guy.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#4]
we must keep scum like him off the board, fuck him

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm sorry, Gomez?

Can you please explain, I am not aware of Gomez...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck that pussy ass bitch motherfucker limp dick  own cock sucking asshole  piece of fuck wagon trash with a rusted out metallic barbed feces and aids encrusted dildo
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:44:54 PM EDT
[#7]
"Over 50% of my range visits in Nevada I've encountered unsafe gun handling" so we need mandatory, state-run testing/training.
Really?
On 100% of my driving experiences in 30+ states  I've seen chronic assholes driving 4000 pound weapons, and there's state-run testing involved.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"Over 50% of my range visits in Nevada I've encountered unsafe gun handling" so we need mandatory, state-run testing/training.
Really?
On 100% of my driving experiences in 30+ states  I've seen chronic assholes driving 4000 pound weapons, and there's state-run testing involved.
View Quote

If you read his book he very modestly mentions through out the entire thing how much better he is then his teammates at everything they do. Can only imagine what he thinks of his lowly range companions.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Military service aside. Sounds like a born politician... Punk.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Been a life member for many, many years.
GFY Brandon, you sure aren't getting my vote.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#13]
that first post thing again
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote
FPNI

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Been a life member for many, many years.

GFY Brandon, you sure aren't getting my vote.
View Quote
Same here.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#16]
He is disliked by every SEAL that I know that has had any experience with him. He's a self aggrandizing POS.

He vocally criticized Matt Bissonette for writing No Easy Day by writing about it on his website and publishing an eBook--- and he's either too arrogant or too stupid to see the irony of it.

He's a POS.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The NRA is weak enough as is . I want harder no compromise guys who will go on the offensive , NOT some sort of brady bunch RINO
View Quote

THIS.  

BTW, for the poster above,  where was the NRA's "selection committee" when Joachin "magazine ban" Jackson kept getting elected?? (that anti-gun SOB is STILL on the BOD!).
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This man is up to no good...

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Shocking coming from the supposed ex-head of the SEAL sniper school, who "re-designed" the whole course.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#20]
To Brandon,

Sincerely,

demon07nd
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Maybe the LAV should run against him, i've heard he's entertained the the idea of being on the NRA board as well.
View Quote

Larry's been a Benefactor Life Member for the 12 years I've known him and frequently donates to NRA-ILA. He's the most pro-gun person--- for everyone--- that I've ever met. Back in the spring he was taking up donations for the NRA in his classes and even offered class rebates for NRA members.

Like him or not, he's 110% on our side.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

JANUARY 9, 2013

I don’t have all the solutions on this issue but I do know that I’m personally ready to compromise to limit mass shootings, and I’m ready to have an intelligent conversation on this issue.  If leading gun organizations like the NRA don’t take a leadership role in proposing realistic solutions, then they will have failed to truly represent gun owners. The result will be that politicians will end up passing more ridiculous laws that don’t make sense for anyone. The issue is cultural also, you can’t just go after gun control. Most silly laws passed, especially magazine limitations. It’s like trying to get rid of drunk drivers by shrinking the size of gas tanks in cars. Yes, it really is that silly.

Hey asshole, you where wrong, fuck off.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:01:49 PM EDT
[#27]
This endowment member says NO.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#28]
OP, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I'm a voting member so he will definitely not get my vote.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#29]
He looks like someone I'd like to punch
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#30]
He won't be getting my vote, that's for sure.   Sandbagging son of a bitch.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Uhhhhh.....I am not voting for that guy. Dude posts like a fucking politician who is trying to hide his core values.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The NRA has a selection committee and only passes a couple people.  By his first statement about the NRA he will never make it through the committee.

View Quote

I have never been a fan of the selection committee and I am not about to start being one now. That group of nut lickers has let that fucker Joaquin Jackson who thinks no one needs more than 10 rounds in a magazines  get on the ballot and stay on there for years. So the Selection Committee is obviously no guarantee of anything.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:23:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#34]
As a 13'er I am proud to have been quoted and even gotten a few FPNI lol ....however, and mil guys/gals I have nothing but respect and thankfulness for what you do, it pisses me off to no end when someone uses the fact that they served (on any level might I add) to somehow use that to say I AM SO MUCH BETTER AT GUN STUFF THAN YOU AVG FOLKS. Fuck that...I do a lot of shooting...usually a few times a few times a week and a good number of rounds when I go. I'm not saying I'm mister DELTA TIER 1 UBER OPERATOR BADASS GUY...but I'll be damned if I wouldn't be considered very proficient, and very safe. To think just because you got the army or whoever to train you makes you the be all end all, I disagree. I know guys hate on him, but I'd bet a whole lot of my firearms and ammo that dudes like Chris Costa, Travis Haley, The LAV, Pat Rogers, Kyle Lamb etc. could shoot circles around this guy and make him their bitch any day of the week. So Brandon I said it before and I'll say it again...thanks for your service...now go get fucked you piece of arrogant shit. Also thanks to all the REAL PATRIOTS who served and, you know, upheld the oath they took, and support the freedoms they fought for.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fuck that pussy ass bitch motherfucker limp dick  own cock sucking asshole  piece of fuck wagon trash with a rusted out metallic barbed feces and aids encrusted dildo
View Quote

this is very eloquent. almost poetic... i like it!
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#36]
I fully respect what he has done, but it appears he has gone full politition.

End judgemrnt reserved for further clarification.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Brandon Webb recently (Dec 2nd) announced his intention to run for an NRA board seat in 2015.

For whatever reason, he is intentionally keeping his positions vague. The main concerns I have are his language when speaking of "compromise" and "participation" in the legislative process.... I also think his military experience lends little to nothing to his credentials when in consideration for a board seat on the NRA.

I have only been an NRA member for the past two years, so I do not believe I am allowed to vote yet. I would not vote for Brandon Webb if I was able to do so.

link to original FB post

thoughts???

Brandon Webb:

What is the deal with SEAL's lately?

http://i42.tinypic.com/a14svn.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/op234i.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/20jmxrl.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cxf9xv.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/263do5f.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/143e2kn.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/50scqd.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2iae52g.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/10pd1qx.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/33k42sz.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2e3yj6a.jpg

-----------------------

here is a little piece he wrote for his blog:

the gun problem in america

"I don’t have all the solutions on this issue but I do know that I’m personally ready to compromise to limit mass shootings, and I’m ready to have an intelligent conversation on this issue.  If leading gun organizations like the NRA don’t take a leadership role in proposing realistic solutions, then they will have failed to truly represent gun owners. The result will be that politicians will end up passing more ridiculous laws that don’t make sense for anyone. The issue is cultural also, you can’t just go after gun control. Most silly laws passed, especially magazine limitations. It’s like trying to get rid of drunk drivers by shrinking the size of gas tanks in cars. Yes, it really is that silly.

Sometimes change, as difficult as it can be at first, is a good thing, after all it was once within our constitutional rights to own and enslave other human beings.If we continue to do nothing then we can expect more mass shootings in the near future. Remember that when you kiss your kids goodbye on their way to school."

OK, after reading the post above I am changing my stance from "maybe he is misunderstood" to "fuck this guy"...

---------------------

EDIT TO ADD:

BW NRA FB opposition group

Just wait for him to pull a gomez if he hasn't already.

http://www.gomezforma.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/ECn78W6ddtISrH3CXKVLrE_RFxLVI8AEDvfp9VUo1noTZXdsyWIbqoA20t8S4e5BckJxiwhk0maVuTqveNDgQM-225x225.jpg

This is the kind of person we need to support:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Fs8lTIFjw

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tell us how you really feel. It's not healthy to hold it all in.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

JANUARY 9, 2013

I don’t have all the solutions on this issue but I do know that I’m personally ready to compromise to limit mass shootings, and I’m ready to have an intelligent conversation on this issue.  If leading gun organizations like the NRA don’t take a leadership role in proposing realistic solutions, then they will have failed to truly represent gun owners. The result will be that politicians will end up passing more ridiculous laws that don’t make sense for anyone. The issue is cultural also, you can’t just go after gun control. Most silly laws passed, especially magazine limitations. It’s like trying to get rid of drunk drivers by shrinking the size of gas tanks in cars. Yes, it really is that silly.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Hell to the fuck NO. This guy not matter if a seal or not is a damn slime ball. I like this part of what I just read. I am personally ready to compromise to limit mass shootings. Uh hello MFER  mass shootings statistically kill such a damn small .000000010 percent of the us population as to be a insignificant, It just seems like a bigger deal since the media blows it out of proportion.

Thanks for your service but fuck off
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I suspect this Brandon Webb character is a fifth columnist.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JANUARY 9, 2013

I don’t have all the solutions on this issue but I do know that I’m personally ready to compromise to limit mass shootings, and I’m ready to have an intelligent conversation on this issue. If leading gun organizations like the NRA don’t take a leadership role in proposing realistic solutions, then they will have failed to truly represent gun owners. The result will be that politicians will end up passing more ridiculous laws that don’t make sense for anyone. The issue is cultural also, you can’t just go after gun control. Most silly laws passed, especially magazine limitations. It’s like trying to get rid of drunk drivers by shrinking the size of gas tanks in cars. Yes, it really is that silly.

I was more talking about the blue.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Brandon Webb recently (Dec 2nd) announced his intention to run for an NRA board seat in 2015.

OK, after reading the post above I am changing my stance from "maybe he is misunderstood" to "fuck this guy"...
View Quote

Fuck that guy and his "I'm a sniper so I understand gun rights" bullshit.

I don't give a shit if you've personally fired so many rounds and killed so many hadji's that Rob Leatham and Carlos Hathcock are jealous you don't get to tell me about "reasonable restrictions" on gun owners.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Finally another boycott

My memory is not so great so please repost this thread around voting time.

BTW I will be voting NO for this turd
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Being he is local to me I would love to go to the range with him so I can see how a professional operates.

This is the last type of person we need on the NRA board. I think it is time to go all in and he is not it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah my vote certainly won't be for that cunt.

Anyone who uses "his military combat experience" ***ahem Beowulf cough** just shows how ignorant, egotistic and fucky they are.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No Brandon, your military career doesn't qualify you to represent NRA members.

He refuses to take a stand on his facebook page and he expects us to trust him taking a stand on a national level?

Fuck him, he must be related to Joaquin Jackson.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  Sounds just like that pompous douchebag; "guns are fine for me & mine... Not the peasants". Then again, he is a SEAL and they aren't known for their modesty.

Fuck that shit popeye.  

I used to read sofrep too, I bounced when they took all their content private.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
cocksucker
View Quote

BOOM!!! HEADSHOT.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#50]
I have been an NRA Life Member since 1973.

I can say without reservation that this hipster fuck nugget is the worst piece of shit to ever suggest he should be on the board.  

Fuck him up the ass sideways with the jeep he is sitting in.

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top